Author Topic: People Like this Make Me Sick (kitty cat related)  (Read 25116 times)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Re: People Like this Make Me Sick (kitty cat related)
« Reply #25 on: 2010-08-16 20:02:37 »
It makes me sick when inhumane practices happen. I have two cats and I'm waiting for one that I can rescue. People that hurt animals (whether they are allergic or not!) deserve to be shot or made sterile. That's just sick and twisted behavior as it is and the world needs less of that.

Agreed, my current cat is one i saved. Well my ex did. about 8 weeks old and meowing in the middle of a thunderstorm. i got him and had him treated for pneumonia, had him vaccinated and how he's happy as a claim! although very active and likes to nip at toes haha

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #26 on: 2010-08-16 21:19:24 »
It makes me sick when inhumane practices happen. I have two cats and I'm waiting for one that I can rescue. People that hurt animals (whether they are allergic or not!) deserve to be shot or made sterile. That's just sick and twisted behavior as it is and the world needs less of that.

Agreed, my current cat is one i saved. Well my ex did. about 8 weeks old and meowing in the middle of a thunderstorm. i got him and had him treated for pneumonia, had him vaccinated and how he's happy as a claim! although very active and likes to nip at toes haha

reminds me of my first cat, the nipping at the toes i mean, my first cat had a bobcat as a father so he was huge, i was young and for some reason it was only me he'd go near, he died of a bladder infection, but lived a long life, found out the rest of his litter was drowned after we took him in, that pissed me off

SpooX

• ah nothing really...
  • Used to be errr...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-08-16 22:19:59 »
Ouch!! >:(
I hate cat haters, but more the people who hurt them, or let them suffer.

It is hard to read all those agonizing stories..... :'(

So I stood in front of the cat and started directing cars around it (it calmed down when it realized the cars were staying away from it, but it didn't stop crying). Finally someone in a car stopped and said they could take it to their vet, who was open early.

I took an exit and spun around to get on the same side as the kitten. But when I pulled over I couldn't find it again. I didn't see any splats on the road, so I'm hoping it made it back to his fam.

Fortunately there are still some good people on this earth.... :-)

(I've got 5 cats at home, 4 from the cat shelter (or how do you call that) and one who was homeless we took in last year)

Cat pictures anyone...? :-D

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-08-17 12:58:40 »
I always see many cats here in my neighborhood roaming on the roof of houses. I took one in and took care of it and now she hunts all the rats in our house. Nice. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #29 on: 2010-08-19 04:47:59 »
just to update people, we took the cat in and are trying to introduce him well with the other two, me and my younger brother decided on "Warrior" as a name, and we're getting him to eat

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-08-19 11:18:21 »
just to update people, we took the cat in and are trying to introduce him well with the other two, me and my younger brother decided on "Warrior" as a name, and we're getting him to eat
Glad to hear it! Make sure to get Warrior vet checked so that he doesn't spread any nasties to your other kitties. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #31 on: 2010-08-19 19:35:02 »
Glad to hear it! Make sure to get Warrior vet checked so that he doesn't spread any nasties to your other kitties. :)

i'm not going with right now due to my job babysitting, but my lil bro and my mom are taking him to the vet as i type, to get dewormed, checked, and information.

i gotta tell you guys, this lil guy is affectionate, also quite playful, dangerousely so. Bandit (my other cat) was following him around making sure he didn't do anything, as he did with the last cat we got, but this brave lil guy would jump on him every time bandit looked away, then run.

quite cute to watch actually

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #32 on: 2010-08-21 00:01:54 »
yet another update, you can see warrior at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90oXwddqKBQ

if you look closely, you'll see his former owner cut his whiskers. the maniac...

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-08-21 01:26:37 »
yet another update, you can see warrior at this link
\
O M G what a cute kitty! He looks like he might be a long-haired (maybe).

What a cutie.
Do want - want, no, allergies... darn it  :x

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-08-27 13:27:51 »
So, has anyone been keeping up with this story? It seems that the internet (/b/, presumably; I don't keep up with their antics much nowadays) has been handing out some mob justice.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-08-28 19:07:08 »
Facebook also. They shut down a group saying that that woman should be killed! ROFL!

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-08-29 00:49:26 »
Yes, it was mean of that woman to put the kitty in a garbage can, and she didn't really have a reason to do it, but deciding "All right, the woman must die!" is just a teeny bit extreme...

But more importantly, Prince Lex!  Where've you been!? :D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010-08-29 01:58:43 »
And Seer, when did you become a "no life"? ;D

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-08-29 03:20:21 »

August 18, 2010.

edit: 2008? How the hell did I mess that up?
« Last Edit: 2010-08-29 18:47:58 by Covarr »

Mendelevium

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010-08-29 03:47:51 »

August 18, 2008.

I think you are a bit off there, on the date, Covarr. About two years off. ^.^.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010-08-29 04:10:13 »
Whoa, thread derailed :o

Two years and one day off, as far as I can see.  The date on the post says the 19th of August for me.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #41 on: 2010-08-29 16:18:36 »
to get everybody back on track :P how bout another update on how the lil guy is doing.

well, he's been sleeping with me every night and he's violently playful (he also likes to sleep on my shoulder)

the big problem we're having is that for some reason, he likes to urinate in the bath tub O.o

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010-08-29 18:26:19 »
At least that's easy to clean up. Probably better than a carpet.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010-08-30 00:47:55 »
to get everybody back on track :P how bout another update on how the lil guy is doing.

well, he's been sleeping with me every night and he's violently playful (he also likes to sleep on my shoulder)

the big problem we're having is that for some reason, he likes to urinate in the bath tub O.o
Lol I remember my cat when I was a kid who knows where to urinate and sh*t. She climbs up the toilet bowl and do her thing there. Cats are intelligent. :)