Author Topic: [FF7PC] Barret Model AC Style VS Original Style (2011-11-04)  (Read 58389 times)

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
Hey guys this is another remodel project and its done but I don't have permission to release this one because I need a permission to the original creator (Timu Sumisu and Millenia) I hope they allow me to release this model since there is nothing ripped, Just re-skinned and remodel.

AC Style Barret Features:
* New Rotating Animation Based on the FFVII - Advent Children Movie of his Gun-Arm when he shoots.
* New AC like Re-Skinned outfit.
* New AC like hair
* Field Model is The Same as the battle model equiped with his Custom AC Gun-Arm.

Original Style Features:
* New Rotating Animation Based on the FFVII - Advent Children Movie of his Gun-Arm when he shoots.
* Original Outfit.
* New AC like hair
* Field Model is The Same as the battle model equiped with his Custom AC Gun-Arm.

Select your preferred Barret Version:
Final AC Barret Version:

Download here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45746138/Final%20AC%20Barret.rar

Final Original Barret Version:

Download here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45746138/Final%20Original%20Barret.rar

Credits to the Following:
Timu Sumisu and Millenia - Original Creators
megaten - For Re-Skinning
http://forums.qhimm.com
Mike.S.N_310-X - For the Video tutorial of Modding FF7
Square Enix
« Last Edit: 2014-07-19 17:42:24 by Covarr »

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
Wow. The hair and the gun-arm look pretty damn good. Never been a fan of the white jacket though. I think his original works better. Good job man!

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
Wow. The hair and the gun-arm look pretty damn good. Never been a fan of the white jacket though. I think his original works better. Good job man!
Thanks for the suggestion but Still I'll wait for others to suggest and also I'll wait for the original creator's permission :-)

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
I think you can release the gun only without needing Timu/Millenia's authorization.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
I think you can release the gun only without needing Timu/Millenia's authorization.

If I do that Its useless because it has a unique animation on its battle model.

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
For now I don't mind about the animation, and I can do it myself anyways. So do whatever you want to.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
For now I don't mind about the animation, and I can do it myself anyways. So do whatever you want to.

Hmmn... Looks like I got and Idea :-), What if I edit the original FF7 barret and Remodel and Re-skinned? What do you think? If I do that maybe Im allow to post it here since there is nothing ripped. :-)

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
I really dig your model.
Barret is such a stud.
He deserves a new gun!
Your version of Barret is much sexier than the others.
Seems like it would be fine to release a remodel of the original.

Isn't this model an altered version of Timu Sumisu and Millenia Barret?  Maybe they wouldn't mind . . .

Custom HQ FF7 PC Barret battle-field model.rar  megaten         Barret Field Model                      Qhimm FILE

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
I really dig your model.
Barret is such a stud.
He deserves a new gun!
Your version of Barret is much sexier than the others.
Seems like it would be fine to release a remodel of the original.

Isn't this model an altered version of Timu Sumisu and Millenia Barret?  Maybe they wouldn't mind . . .

Custom HQ FF7 PC Barret battle-field model.rar  megaten         Barret Field Model                      Qhimm FILE

I guess you have a point, Maybe they wouldn't mind if I release this model.. Hmmn.. what if they are inactive? I already PM them until now there is no reply to permit me to release this model.. I guess the moderator can also decide :-)

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
I checked and Timu Sumisu logs on regularly.
He allowed the other author to use his work without any fuss.
Still, you'd better wait for his response.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
I checked and Timu Sumisu logs on regularly.
He allowed the other author to use his work without any fuss.
Still, you'd better wait for his response.

Yeah.. I better to wait him.. If he permits me I permit you also to include this model in your bootleg project if its ok for you :-)

msifreakster

• View Profile
I like to model but I have to agree, the white jacket and mesh underneath look off. Just because of the color. Everything else looks great.

eN7eRaF

• View Profile
very good

I wait download files Thanks  ;D

Vegadawg2

• Admitted Fanboy
    • View Profile
White jacket definitely has to go!  99% of the users on this forum don't like/approve of AC so doing any model in that style won't be very well received here.  Other than that, I am very glad to see a new release on here.  Great work.

KaidenJames

• View Profile
White jacket definitely has to go!  99% of the users on this forum don't like/approve of AC so doing any model in that style won't be very well received here.  Other than that, I am very glad to see a new release on here.  Great work.

I totally agree. Throw the brown jacket back on him and he would be good to go! Even if you don't, I would still use this model because you did a great job on the hair and the gun-arm. Keep up the good work!

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
Hmmn.. Looks like majority of you likes the original one.. I decided to revert his jacket in its original texture.. Thanks to all of your suggestion :-)

KaidenJames

• View Profile
Well maybe when you release it, you can release one of each. One brown jacket model, and one white one. Just a thought  :)

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
Well maybe when you release it, you can release one of each. One brown jacket model, and one white one. Just a thought  :)

well.. thats a good Idea.. Thanks for your suggestion :-)

eN7eRaF

• View Profile
I waiting this version :P
Good Luck

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
I will see if i can get a hold of Timu and ask his permission.

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
I will see if i can get a hold of Timu and ask his permission.

Thanks ADMIN, I really appreciate your help :-)

eN7eRaF

• View Profile
can you send me this Barret Model AC Style !!!

>:(

jinkazama2k7

• Philippine Citizen
    • View Profile
can you send me this Barret Model AC Style !!!

>:(

Its unfair to others if I send you this model and I have no permission to release this to anyone without the permission of the original creator Timu and Millena, Just wait, The ADMIN can help us to release this one, He tries to contact Timu.

. : A eo n : .

• "One day I woke up to find... I was still sleepin"
    • View Profile
Love your work! :D
This AC model is good, particularly the gunarm detail & animation :3
I have to agree that the white jacket seems a little off, but I'm sure if you attached more detail to it it'll look much better ^^
I would suggest focusing detail on the mesh underneath (his stringy undergarment lol) too.
His original jacket would be more appropriate I'd say because it matches the AVALANCHE, down to earth/dirty feel of raiding reactors & such haha! :3

KaidenJames

• View Profile
Everytime I come to check if this is released yet I get sad  :-( Can't wait for the release man, I hope Timu approves. Great job!