Author Topic: Just stopping in to see whats been happening.  (Read 3766 times)

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
Just stopping in to see whats been happening.
« on: 2009-04-18 03:19:13 »
Hey guys haven't been here in a long while, just thought I'd stop in and ask what improvements have been made to the modding scene since i left.

Oh and I still get pm's everynow and then asking if I will give them a link to my mod, so if anyone is wondering now, no I will not at the current time be giving any links..
On another note I was thinking of getting back into this scene in the near future, if so are there any new programs out or updated versions of the old ones I used to use like Pcreator, and that other one I used to use to port the models in LOL it's been so long I can't even remember the names of the programs I used to use.

Oh and how many guys are still here that i used to talk to regularly from a while back?

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Just stopping in to see whats been happening.
« Reply #1 on: 2009-04-18 23:03:44 »
I'd say that Wall Market is the most useful thing for me that's been created in the last few months. Nearly everything in the kenel.bin has been worked out.

As for models and such, quite a lot has been done. Battle models in the PSX version can now be modded and Crisis Core and Dissidia model data has been reverse engineered at an astonishing rate.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009-04-19 01:25:51 »
I'd say that Wall Market is the most useful thing for me that's been created in the last few months. Nearly everything in the kenel.bin has been worked out.

As for models and such, quite a lot has been done. Battle models in the PSX version can now be modded and Crisis Core and Dissidia model data has been reverse engineered at an astonishing rate.

I agree with everything you just said. Wall Market has pretty much been the biggest thing in a while. And it really is amazing how fast the Dissidia and Crisis Core data has been uncovered. Wey-hey!

Also this has been nice ^_^ - http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8035.0

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009-04-19 02:13:50 »
Well thats a pretty decent improvement from what I ever did,  out of curiosity, has anyone worked out how to put in fully skinned models yet or is it still just each peice of a model rotating off a bone in the animations?

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009-04-19 21:20:39 »
It's still shitty animations  :-( Someone on Q-gears might figure it out since it's all in the engine...i think.

Good to hear from you again, it's been a while :-D

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009-04-20 08:36:04 »
Hehe good to see your still round here espio, done anymore amazing mods yourself?

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009-04-20 17:02:28 »
Well i dunno what you'd call amazing :-P but me and another member are working on a project with crisis core models atm, the topics in the tweaking section :-P