Author Topic: [FF7PC] whitERaven Model Revisions (2012-12-06)  (Read 112334 times)

whitERaven

• when the Raven turns white..
    • View Profile
Re: whitERaven Model Revisions
« Reply #100 on: 2012-10-12 21:24:44 »
I hope you fix your laptop soon..

Good News to those who wants an Apz Cloud with a more grown up look.
I got the Go signal from Apz to release the revision I made for his cloud battle model, It is now  available at the first post

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2012-10-12 21:41:03 »
Ohh god ! Love you !! :D  ;D
« Last Edit: 2012-10-12 22:49:30 by ManuBBXX »

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2012-10-13 01:40:12 »
awesome man thanks was just thinking needed a more older serious looking Cloud

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2012-10-13 04:07:08 »
glad you like it, now that i check on it again, with the black outfit, he looks a bit similar to the crisis core cloud here

Right now I'm trying to assemble a cid battle model by using parts frm weemus field model and other available models

as you can see it's still a mess since I'm using parts from other models so I need to fix the tex id's and redo all textures..which also remind me I need to ask for permission on those who made those parts, :-P :-P
I'm waiting for a cid head model which currntly under construction by other members, I might use it if they'll allow it..this still far from completion and I would appreciate comments and suggestion to make this one awesome..

EDIT: on second thought I think I'll try creating the lower body my self, I kinda feel bad using other models all the time, I needed to learn 3d mdeling to improve my model revisions so this might be a good time start..

btw if you have or know some unfinished models, preferably textured ones, I'd like to try working on them, :) :)
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13 05:03:50 by whitERaven »

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #104 on: 2012-10-13 10:26:52 »
Im sure rayved wouldnt mind giving his just pm him. When i can finish mine ill send it

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2012-10-14 02:18:01 »
I'll give rayved a PM about it, though I'm considering taking a break this week.. I've been working on a lot of model revisions lately.. maybe a short break to get some motivation. Also I need to check on what we discussed on the pm..

here's the revision 2 of the black diamond.. the first one kinda failed in terms of color scheme.. If this one's ok I will probably add the details.

comments and suggestion are welcome, Thanks!

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2012-10-14 07:21:21 »
I gave rayved a pm bout the cid model, seems he will texture the model himself.. so it's a no go..
I'll just wait for your cid head model then omega..

for the mean time here's my progress on retexturing  and conversion to battle model of weemus cid field model, the lower body will have to be remade and will come later..

and here it is with the head omega made, i'm still not finished texturing it..
« Last Edit: 2012-10-15 07:56:14 by whitERaven »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2012-10-15 09:38:35 »
I'm finding the textures on this last Cid a bit weird.  :-\

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2012-10-15 10:26:42 »
What part sir? I'll appreciate if you'll be more specific so I can do something about it, That's why I'm posting my work in progress here so I can gather opinions and suggestions as I work on it, I'm still a noob so I appreciated comments and suggestions..

If it's about the head that's to be expected.. since it's not finished yet,
LoL a face without eyes and mouth is really wierd.

I started doing a whole new texture for that head and I'll still need to clean up that one.. so If there are helpful comments I'd be greatful :) :) :)

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2012-10-15 10:33:39 »
I find the coat texture a bit weird. A bit too grainy.
Also liked the legs/boots of the previous model more.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2012-10-15 10:43:27 »
Thanks!

I'll blur the coat texture a bit.. I may have overdone it, as for the legs and boots, I still need to make them, the one your seeing right now is just temporary, the previous one was actually the legs and boot of apz cloud.. I decided not to use it to respect apz decision.. so I will be making a leg and boots model on my own.. this will serve as a practice and my first actual attempt in 3d modeling. this may take a while though..

[edit]
Here's the coat, less grainy.. and I added details on the face .. I'm just stuck on the mouth area right now.. I'll mange somehow, LoL..

« Last Edit: 2012-10-17 02:26:23 by whitERaven »

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2012-10-17 02:33:26 »
Finally done textures on the cid head, Omega hint's he'll continue with the whole model.. I might also make textures for it, if everything goes well will have a new cid model. :)

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2012-10-17 02:59:27 »
Looks great man you've really improved. Think you could maybe make an A C version of him down the line?

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2012-10-17 03:08:02 »
Hmm.. maybe.. it depends, LoL making a new AC version of cid will require an entire new model(at least for the body) . since he has a completely different outfit.

Kuraudo-Sutoraifu

• Not interested..
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2012-10-17 10:03:07 »
Awesome Cid! Can't wait to try this.  ;)
By the way, you forgot his cigarette.  :P

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2012-10-17 10:30:16 »
I forgot his cigarette. I was going to include it but laptop broke down and i had to throw hair on just to finish the competition with rayved. Ill add one to his ear i find it kindof dumb that he always has one in his mouth. Who lights up for battle? Ill also try to tweak the verts so his mouth looks better.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2012-10-19 02:14:11 »
Yep the cigar should be added.. Cid won't be complete w/o his cigarette..LoL, Also, are you planning to add the cigarette box attached to his googles??

omega res novae

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2012-10-19 02:52:05 »
if the original model has the box ill add it.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2012-10-19 03:01:40 »
This is the pic nightmarish posted on the other thread..

Cid has that box in that image so I guess the original model has it..

fancyp

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2012-10-19 05:52:51 »
I might need some help after installing all 5 models, millenia's weapon are no longer working, I don't know about mike's weapon, any way to fix this?

here's what I mean
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/ff72012101901421526.jpg/

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2012-10-19 06:15:13 »
It's an issue on the original APZ Cloud model and has nothing to do with the other models..
You can make the weapons work for cloud using same method used for the original APZ Cloud.. It has been discussed quite a lot lately, read here..

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13476.0
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=13492.0

Try those methods if it still pose a problem, or if the same problems occur with the other models PM me :) :)

fancyp

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2012-10-19 07:15:51 »
I tried that but it only works on the buster sword (rtaa.siaa), what im trying to do is use whiteraven apz cloud with Mikes+Millenia weapons, also im using the apz cloud field model.

EDIT: Solved, after a bit of research it was as simple as reinstalling Milenia's weapon from an exe in the mods list.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-19 07:31:02 by fancyp »

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2012-10-19 07:23:00 »
I dunno if that's supposed to be a Cigar box or a dynamite stick.
Doesnt he pick "it" up in one of his limit breaks and throws? I cant remember anymore.

whitERaven

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2012-10-19 07:35:36 »
I tried that but it only works on the buster sword (rtaa.siaa), what im trying to do is use whiteraven apz cloud with Mikes+Millenia weapons, also im using the apz cloud field model.

EDIT: Solved, after a bit of research it was as simple as reinstalling Milenia's weapon from an exe in the mods list.
I was about to suggest that one, LoL good thing you found it.. I am not altering the tex ID for cloud since according to APZ this cause some errors.. so just use those fixes provided.. :)

I'm pretty sure it's a cigar box as seen on the image..LoL I also can't recall if uses that on his limit moves, might as well play cid for a while..

Recko

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2012-10-19 07:36:10 »
it's a cigarette box isn't it? like soldiers have in there helmets