Author Topic: [FF8:R] Demaster unofficial patch- HD fields, monsters, fixes + launcher 1.3.0  (Read 126426 times)

Yagami Light

• View Profile
Yes it is installed on an SSD, turns out the performance issues was due to the log being enabled, however I've tried replacing some battle files for the boss at Deling and it gets really laggy. I think its due to the sky texture as it eventually defaults to the original and the lag disappears. here's the log

https://pastebin.com/XszqFcrn

Edea also seems to have disappeared

« Last Edit: 2020-01-07 22:46:59 by Yagami Light »

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
Released 1.2 with auto zzz extracting, zero manual file editing- includes launcher with vanilla options capabilities and demaster options directly via GUI. Launcher is now capable of auto-downloading new DLLs

@Yagami Light - I am aware of the issue with animated battle backgrounds. So far the only workaround is rename the animated texture so game will not use it (if you already have PNGs- the game will load and load again dropping performance to unplayable state) and also disable Log- it spams errors :( - About Edea, it's now fixed in 1.2.1 - launcher should automatically download fixed DLL. I think the same problem may appear with Seifer. Thank you for all the info and bug reports!
« Last Edit: 2020-01-08 15:49:30 by Maki »

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
@Yagami Light - I am aware of the issue with animated battle backgrounds. So far the only workaround is rename the animated texture so game will not use it (if you already have PNGs- the game will load and load again dropping performance to unplayable state) and also disable Log- it spams errors :( - About Edea, it's now fixed in 1.2.1 - launcher should automatically download fixed DLL. I think the same problem may appear with Seifer. Thank you for all the info and bug reports!

Amazing release!!!
Unfortunately, for the boss fight and a few others, the battlefields have the animation page located with a main texture of the scene that ISN'T animated, so we lose about 1/2 of the battlefield and not just the animation. In this case, it's the throne background we end up not being able to replace.

NOTE: UV animation is set to the first 'chunk' so, in this file, the first fire blob is the 'draw' location and the other flames are the animation sprites that get called from that spot and then moved/drawn into the 'draw' location.  this is why in VRAM, it shows a different page for every animation frame.  It looks like this is how the game handles animated UV's, and Maki's tool can't work with those files. (similarly to how tonberry doesn't, but in tonberry we can force refresh the texture based on new hashcodes that the 'alternate' sprites call)

Yagami Light

• View Profile
I cant get ff8 remastered to start with the new release, whats the issue with the flame animations? I remember them animating last time I checked.

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
I cant get ff8 remastered to start with the new release, whats the issue with the flame animations? I remember them animating last time I checked.
please try with newest Launcher- it looks like some users have issues with SteamApi and weird config files:
https://github.com/MaKiPL/FF8_demastered/releases/latest

Yagami Light

• View Profile
please try with newest Launcher- it looks like some users have issues with SteamApi and weird config files:
https://github.com/MaKiPL/FF8_demastered/releases/latest

Running custom ff8 launcher as admin gives me error, nothing loads for me still.

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
what the...
Ultimate solution:
https://github.com/MaKiPL/FF8_demastered/releases/tag/1.2.1b
It has .BATs for forceplay and/or offline when everything fails- I also fixed some issues and create game config files if needed

PS> Two users report version a working for them. I wonder what is the issue in your place

Yagami Light

• View Profile
Not sure there's no DIRECT_IO_EXPORT_DIR=EXP\ setting in the 1.2.1 config is that an issue? This is the current directory path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered

The offline mode used to give me this error but now both do nothing, maybe windows security is blocking it. I've updated to latest nvidia drivers, verifying cache changes 2 files and allows me to play normally without mods, but not with custom launcher.

The batch files give me nothing and the 1.2.1a version gives me the same error boxes as before
« Last Edit: 2020-01-08 22:43:45 by Yagami Light »

Pittstone

• View Profile
If i start the Launcher (offline and Forceplay too) its not loading game. Only a little window with "An Unknown exeption has occurrend".

If i Change in Demaster Options the "DIRECT_IO   [CORE]- loads files from unpacked archives" than Game starts normal.
« Last Edit: 2020-01-17 13:26:31 by Pittstone »

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
Not sure there's no DIRECT_IO_EXPORT_DIR=EXP\ setting in the 1.2.1 config is that an issue? This is the current directory path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered

The offline mode used to give me this error but now both do nothing, maybe windows security is blocking it. I've updated to latest nvidia drivers, verifying cache changes 2 files and allows me to play normally without mods, but not with custom launcher.

The batch files give me nothing and the 1.2.1a version gives me the same error boxes as before
If i start the Launcher (offline and Forceplay too) its not loading game. Only a little window with "An Unknown exeption has occurrend".

If i Change in Demaster Options the "DIRECT_IO   [CORE]- loads files from unpacked archives" than Game starts normal.

I killed the launcher and re-wrote core part to no longer use SteamApi, deleted settings that caused crashes and bringed back the original, working Sebanisu launcher. It now works on minimum operations to keep up with the stability.
Current link to 1.2.4:
https://github.com/MaKiPL/FF8_demastered/releases/tag/1.2.4

@Pittstone- please download the newest release from link above and open ffviii_demaster_manager.exe - it would make sure that you have everything needed for your first run. After auto-unpacking the files you can close the manager and run the launcher directly or from Steam- also make sure you have the newest version from Steam- this mod works only on current version of remaster

Yagami Light

• View Profile
Will battle animations be supported in the future?, these three texture pages for Deling revert to normal at the start of battle.

Xenogears

• View Profile
Hello! Can you tell me a set of background textures for Demaster patch?

Ldy_Death

• View Profile
Can you write a step by step tutorial, please? I don't know exactly how to add these two mods:

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=19273.0

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15320.0

Thank you so much for creating this tool, we're so close to have the definitive edition of FFVIII.

If i Change in Demaster Options the "DIRECT_IO   [CORE]- loads files from unpacked archives" than Game starts normal.
I have the exact same error with the 1.2.4 version. I've the Remastered Edition, in spanish, Windows 7, 64 Bits. If the first option is unchecked the game works.
« Last Edit: 2020-02-10 14:11:28 by Ponisito »

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
Please wait a bit, I know MCINDUS is preparing pre-set mods. The current release is 1.2.6 with various fixes including the one with crash. Just download the release in first post, open manager and update to 1.2.6

Ldy_Death

• View Profile
Thank you, I'll wait.

zolom

• View Profile
Thanks to Maki for this release!
So, following the instructions in the documentation, I've been matching Mcindus's (hi! thanks!) BattleFieldPack screens to a0stg-labelled screens I ripped from the original with Rinoas Toolset (by sight -- I feel like there had to be a better way to do this, but I'm dumb). Here's a Pastebin link to what I have so far -- https://pastebin.com/5ycV2Pym -- which expires in a week, because some of those matches are almost certainly wrong and I don't want to send folks down the wrong path indefinitely. Edited my post prior to mod approval, because I worked out my dumb question, but I thought I might as well leave the Pastebin link here for now, because I couldn't find a similar list anywhere and maybe it might be a handy reference to anyone else playing with the battle screens?
« Last Edit: 2020-02-16 04:55:42 by zolom »

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Thanks to Maki for this release!
So, following the instructions in the documentation, I've been matching Mcindus's (hi! thanks!) BattleFieldPack screens to a0stg-labelled screens I ripped from the original with Rinoas Toolset (by sight -- I feel like there had to be a better way to do this, but I'm dumb). Here's a Pastebin link to what I have so far -- https://pastebin.com/5ycV2Pym -- which expires in a week, because some of those matches are almost certainly wrong and I don't want to send folks down the wrong path indefinitely. Edited my post prior to mod approval, because I worked out my dumb question, but I thought I might as well leave the Pastebin link here for now, because I couldn't find a similar list anywhere and maybe it might be a handy reference to anyone else playing with the battle screens?

I've already completed this, but I'm also replacing all Waifu'd battlefields with Gigapixel and ESRGAN battlefields, and everything is 2048x2048.
I've completed porting all of the old images, and have replaced about 80% of everything, so my mod is nearly complete.  It is nice to be able to compare that list to mine, though. Good stuff :)

zolom

• View Profile
Ha, yeah, I was just playing with it, when reading about the issues with battle animations earlier I could tell that was going to be outside of my wheelhouse. I'm looking forward to the new upscales, that sounds amazing!

Instead, I started testing FatedCourage's Angelwing field upscales yesterday (don't know whether or not anyone's working on this presently but it's a rewarding when it works), specifically working with their Gigapixel test. I've only gotten through 8 broken fields so far, and my two principal concerns with it so far is: 1) seem to have a useless texture in every field that I have to fix, and 2) a couple of screens in fire cavern where I seem to get everything right, but find a black box artifact somewhere in the lava flow. I guess that could plausibly be me not having fixed the file names as well as I thought I have, something being wrong with the Gigapixel test screens, or maybe I screwed up the conversion (I dumped the 44 field directories into the directory containing the conversion tool Maki bundled with 1.1.1 and converted them there, instead of installing them into the game directory first, but that couldn't be it, could it? I'm being paranoid.). Here's that work so far: https://bpaste.net/OJBA.

Also, I did a write-up for folks who want to install the earlier Remastered mods into Demaster today, which expires on 2/25 and is offered with no further technical support: https://bpaste.net/2SDA. I hope it's accurate -- seems to be working for me so far, but I haven't played through enough to test every mod.

ShiningRed

• View Profile
My game is crashing when I get to Press Any Button. Only have Core enabled,with everything disabled it works fine. I get "An unknown exception has occured."

Also get this in console after updating,now it doesnt evel launch with everything disabled.
DEMASTER ENGINE LOADED!
Reading config file demaster.ini
IMAGE_BASE at: 1608384512; OPENGL at: 0
« Last Edit: 2020-02-26 12:52:15 by CyberSnake »

Yagami Light

• View Profile
Getting an unknown exception when trying to replace the background texture for a0stg091_16  here is the log

Spoiler: show
DEMASTER ENGINE LOADED!
Reading config file demaster.ini
IMAGE_BASE at: 1366622208; OPENGL at: 0
Applying DIRECT_IO
Applying texture patches...
Applying BATTLE_CHARA patch
Applying FIELD_ENTITY patch
BATTLE_HOOK- STARTING PATCHING
Applying battle field patch
ApplyBattleFieldPatch():ds_free is at: 52DBB2A8 and ds_teximg is at: 52DBB4A0Applying FIELD_BACKGROUND PATCH
Applying WORLD_TEXTURES PATCH
DEMASTER_EXP\FFVIII_EN.exe.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\FFVIII_EN.exe.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\FF8-EN_HW.reg
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\battle.fl
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\battle.fi
DEMASTER_EXP\data/lang-en\OFF_CARDS_NAMES_EN.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\data/lang-en\OFF_CARDS_NAMES2_EN.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\data/lang-en\BYTE_CARD_TEXTS_EN.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\data/lang-en\OFF_TEXT_DRAW_POINT_EN.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\data/lang-en\DESC_SCAN_EN.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\data/lang-en\texts.txt
DEMASTER_EXP\data\world.fi
DEMASTER_EXP\data\world.fl
DEMASTER_EXP\data\world.fs
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\world\dat\wmx.obj - found
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_char.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_notex.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_fb.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_fb.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_indirect.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_fb.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_extend.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_posteffect.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_fxaa.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_smaa_edge.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_smaa_calcweight.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_smaa_neighborblend.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_brightness.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_pcsettings.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_pcsettings_bg.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_pcsettings.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_pcsettings.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\null.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\system\ui_hud_system_bg.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\system\ui_hud_system_bg_2.png
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_hq2x.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_hq2x.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_2xsal.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_2xsal.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_2xsal_depth.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_2xsal_color_depth.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_fxaa2.vert
DEMASTER_EXP\shaders\main_fxaa2.frag
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\cheat\ui_cm_icon_battle_assist.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\cheat\ui_cm_icon_no_encounter.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\cheat\ui_cm_icon_highspeed_mode.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\cheat\ui_cm_icon_nohighspeed_mode.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\en\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_text_00.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\en\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_text_01.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\keyboard\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_keytext.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\keyboard\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_keywindow_00.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\keyboard\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_keywindow_01.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_bg_xbox.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_text_xbox_la.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_button_xbox_la.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_text_xbox_sm.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_button_xbox.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_button_xbox_select_la.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\gamepad\xbox\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_button_xbox_select_sm.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_system_screenkeyboard_window.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_system_screenkeyboard_window_la_00.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_keyboard_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\keyboard\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_bg_base_00.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_cursor_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_menu_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_othermenu_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_camera_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_pause_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_cheat_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_pcmenu_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_system_screenkeyboard_window_la_01.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_cursor_00_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_cursor_01_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_menu_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_othermenu_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_camera_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_pause_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_cheat_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_window_pcmenu_gamepad.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_icon_visible_xbox.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\window\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_icon_visible_key.png
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc\keyboard\en\ui_hud_screenkeyboard_text_01.png
DEMASTER_EXP\data\sound\audio.fmt
DEMASTER_EXP\data\sound\audio.dat
DEMASTER_EXP\layout_pc/logo/square-enix-logo.png
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\menu.fi
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\menu.fl
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\menu.fs
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mngrphd.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\face.sp2 - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\magsort.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mwepon.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mmag.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mthomas.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\areames.dc2 - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mmagic.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mitem.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\areames.dc1 - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mmag2.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\cyocobo.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m000.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m001.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m002.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m003.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m004.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m000.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m001.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m002.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m003.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\m004.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\pet_exp.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\pet_exp.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\shop.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\price.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mwepon.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mwepon.msg - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mmag.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\cardanm.sp2 - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mtmag.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\packcode.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\icon.sp1 - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\vibrate.vib - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\vibrate.vib - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\sysfld00.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 01, pal: 0, unk: 028d6e77, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\sysfld00.tex\0.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\sysfld01.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 02, pal: 0, unk: 028d7613, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\sysfld01.tex\0.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\sysfnt00.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 03, pal: 0, unk: 028d7e17, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\sysfnt00.tex\0_hd.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\iconfl00.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 0, unk: 0467f040, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl00.tex\EN\0.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\iconfl01.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 05, pal: 0, unk: 0467f444, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl01.tex\EN\0.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\iconfl02.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 06, pal: 0, unk: 04692330, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl02.tex\EN\0.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\iconfl03.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 07, pal: 0, unk: 046a5130, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl03.tex\EN\0.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\icon.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 30, pal: 0, unk: 0469e265, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\icon.tex\EN\0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\main.fi
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\main.fl
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\main.fs
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\harata.cnf - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\harata.cnf - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\kernel.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\sysfnt.tdw - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\icon.tim - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\namedic.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\wm2field.tbl - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 01, pal: 0, unk: 028d6ec7, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 02, pal: 0, unk: 028d7663, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 03, pal: 0, unk: 0467f040, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 0, unk: 0467f7b4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 05, pal: 0, unk: 0467fc00, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 06, pal: 0, unk: 04692a18, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 07, pal: 0, unk: 046a44dd, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 30, pal: 0, unk: 0466b2b4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mngrphd.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\mngrp.bin - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\Face_b00.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 24, pal: 0, unk: 0466c914, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\face_b00.tex.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\Face_b01.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0466cd60, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\face_b01.tex.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\Gf_big00.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 26, pal: 0, unk: 0467f260, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\gf_big00.tex.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\hires\Gf_big01.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 27, pal: 0, unk: 046902ec, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\gf_big01.tex.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\start00.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 28, pal: 0, unk: 0469061d, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\start00.tex.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\menu\start01.TEX - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 29, pal: 0, unk: 04690e97, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\start01.tex.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 05, pal: 2, unk: 028d5ed2, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl01.tex\EN\2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 01, pal: 7, unk: 028d6ec7, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\sysfld00.tex\7.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 02, pal: 7, unk: 028d7663, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\sysfld01.tex\7.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 0, unk: 028d6182, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 1, unk: 028d6182, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl00.tex\EN\1.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 2, unk: 028d6182, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl00.tex\EN\2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 05, pal: 1, unk: 028d5ed2, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl01.tex\EN\1.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 5, unk: 028d6182, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl00.tex\EN\5.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 23, unk: 028d6182, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl00.tex\EN\23.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 7, unk: 028d6182, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl00.tex\EN\7.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 05, pal: 23, unk: 028d5ed2, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl01.tex\EN\23.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 06, pal: 2, unk: 028d675a, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl02.tex\EN\2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 06, pal: 23, unk: 028d675a, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl02.tex\EN\23.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: 07, pal: 23, unk: 028d68fa, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\hires\iconfl03.tex\EN\23.png
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\init.out - found
common_load_texture: tex_type: 01, pal: 0, unk: 028d74f3, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 02, pal: 0, unk: 04669a91, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 03, pal: 0, unk: 028d61ba, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 04, pal: 0, unk: 0466a3c9, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 05, pal: 0, unk: 0466a815, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 06, pal: 0, unk: 0466cde4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 07, pal: 0, unk: 0467f364, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
common_load_texture: tex_type: 30, pal: 0, unk: 028d61ba, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 0
DEMASTER_EXP\data\disk\wrong_disk
DEMASTER_EXP\data\disk\wrong_disk
DEMASTER_EXP\data\disk\disk3
DEMASTER_EXP\data\field.fi
DEMASTER_EXP\data\field.fl
DEMASTER_EXP\data\field.fs
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA.fi - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA.fl - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA.fs - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\maplist - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA\DD\DDRUINS6.fi - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA\DD\DDRUINS6.fl - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA\DD\DDRUINS6.fs - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.mim - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.pmp - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.pvp - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.id - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.map - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.ca - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.inf - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.rat - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.mrt - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6_en.msd - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.sfx - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.sfx - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.pmd - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6_en.jsm - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6.pcb - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\chara.one - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins6\chara.one - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MODEL\MAIN_CHR.fi - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MODEL\MAIN_CHR.fl - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MODEL\MAIN_CHR.fs - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\model\main_chr\d000.mch - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\model\main_chr\d009.mch - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\model\main_chr\d024.mch - found
DEMASTER_EXP\data\music\stream\006-funsui.wav
common_load_texture: tex_type: 41, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 28
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04690878, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
_fcpObtainTextureDatas:: width=768, height=768, filename=DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field.fs\field_hd_new\o002_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\FIELD.FS\field_hd_new\o002_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\FIELD.FS\field_hd_new\d024_0.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0469bc4c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
_fcpObtainTextureDatas:: width=768, height=768, filename=DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field.fs\field_hd_new\d009_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\FIELD.FS\field_hd_new\d009_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\FIELD.FS\field_hd_new\d000_0.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()::ReadyMapList at?: wm00
field_bg\dd\ddruins6\ddruins6_
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 17
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 18
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 19
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 22
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 23
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 24
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 25
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 26
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04690878, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04690878, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0469bc4c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 0469bc4c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 17
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 18
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 18
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 19
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 22
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 23
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 24
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 24
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 25
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 25
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 26
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 26
common_load_texture: tex_type: 41, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 28
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04708030, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 047080c0, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04708030, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04708030, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 047080c0, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 047080c0, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04708030, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 047080c0, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 21
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 21
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04710ca4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04710d34, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04710ca4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04710ca4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04710d34, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04710d34, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 20
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 00000000, bHaveHD: FALSE, Tpage: 20
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 0472b84c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0472b84c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 0472b84c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA.fi - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA.fl - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA.fs - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\maplist - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA\DD\DDRUINS5.fi - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA\DD\DDRUINS5.fl - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MAPDATA\DD\DDRUINS5.fs - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.mim - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.pmp - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.pvp - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.id - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.map - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.ca - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.inf - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.rat - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.mrt - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_en.msd - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.sfx - not found
DEMASTER_EXP\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.sfx
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.sfx - not found
DEMASTER_EXP\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.sfx
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.pmd - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_en.jsm - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5.pcb - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\chara.one - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\mapdata\dd\ddruins5\chara.one - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MODEL\MAIN_CHR.fi - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MODEL\MAIN_CHR.fl - found
FSArchive:: c:\FF8\DATA\X\FIELD\MODEL\MAIN_CHR.fs - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\model\main_chr\d000.mch - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\model\main_chr\d009.mch - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\x\field\model\main_chr\d024.mch - found
DEMASTER_EXP\data\music\dmusic/ogg/060s-scene1.ogg
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04668ec4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
_fcpObtainTextureDatas:: width=768, height=768, filename=DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field.fs\field_hd\o006_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\FIELD.FS\field_hd\o006_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\FIELD.FS\field_hd_new\d024_0.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04668fe4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 04669104, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 17
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_1_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_1.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0469d9b0, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 18
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_2_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_2.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 04710ca4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 19
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_3_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_3.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472b84c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 21
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_5_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_5.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472bcec, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 22
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_6_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_6.png
_fbgCheckHdAvailable()
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472be0c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 23
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_7_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_7.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04668ec4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04668fe4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04668fe4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 04669104, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 17
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_1_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_1.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0469d9b0, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 18
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_2_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 04710ca4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 19
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4_2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472b84c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 21
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_5_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_5.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472bcec, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 22
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_6_0.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 0472bcec, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 22
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_6_2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 0, unk: 0472be0c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 23
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_7_0.png
DEMASTER_EXP\textures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_7.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 4, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4_4.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 04710ca4, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 19
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_3_2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 6, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4_6.png
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0472be9c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04668f54, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 0472be9c, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 14
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04668f54, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 2, unk: 04668f54, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 2, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4_2.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDBG, pal: 4, unk: 0472b7bc, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 20
GetFieldBackgroundFile()
fbp_Requesting: fbp_Requesting: tures\field_bg\dd\ddruins5\ddruins5_4_4.png
common_load_texture: tex_type: FIELDENTITY, pal: 0, unk: 04668f54, bHaveHD: TRUE, Tpage: 15
DEMASTER_EXP\data\music\dmusic/ogg/005s-battle.ogg
DEMASTER_EXP\data\lang-en\battle.fs
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\battle\scene.out - found
texturepatchv2::battleHooks::BhpVoid(A0STG091.X)
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\battle\A0STG091.X - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\battle\A0STG091.X - found
texturepatchv2::battleHooks::BhpVoid(B0WAVE.DAT)
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\battle\B0WAVE.DAT - found
FSArchive:: c:\ff8\data\eng\battle\B0WAVE.DAT - found
_bspGl()::Stage: 91, Tpage: 16, Palette: 0
        bspGl():bss - First time init battle texture for page: 16       stbi::w: 2048; h: 2048; channels: 3

If I remove the texture it loads fine no errors

ShiningRed

• View Profile
Ok I fixed my previous issue but for some reason when I unpack game files Field bg's dont get extracted. In field_bg I only have gover folder and no fields.Same for battle field textures.

Maki

• 0xBAADF00D
  • 0xCCCCCCCC
    • View Profile
@Yagami- could you please send me the texture you are trying to use? This kind of error is really weird ;-;
@CyberSnake - well, that's normal. This mod only unlocks the possibility of modding, it doesn't contain all new textures. I know that MCINDUS is preparing texture pack, you will be able to use it soon.

ERAISERZEE

• View Profile
how do I install the version MaKiPL / FF8_demastered update 1.2.8 and use the Tonberry mods? I do not understand

ERAISERZEE

• View Profile
Could you post a download link with a very precise guide? on how to install it and what exactly it does and how to use the old mods?

Mcindus

• View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Could you post a download link with a very precise guide? on how to install it and what exactly it does and how to use the old mods?

Step 1: Install DEMASTER into your FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered folder
Step 2: Click 'ffviii_demaster_manager.exe and run the unpack files; this creates 'DEMASTER_EXP' which contains the mod directory.
-- You now have the injector! --
Step 5: Install currently available mods for Remaster (tonberry mods will NOT work, but remaster mods are listed as such in the forum!)

to install the mods I realeased that are .zzz files, you'll need deZZZArchive from Sebanisu and to unpack them from the .zzz file and then drop them in the proper folders in DEMASTER_EXP once you've installed Maki's demaster patch properly.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-21 21:39:16 by Mcindus »