Author Topic: FFVII Limit break issue  (Read 7025 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
FFVII Limit break issue
« on: 2012-02-21 13:21:30 »
There is something wrong with loading the limit break textures, appears to be just bright blank without the fire texture around the character. I don't know if it is the grimmy upscaled textures I placed in mod path or something else.

*UPDATE* I deleted the folder "data" that I got from grimmy (didn't replace anything) It still doesn't load limit break textures :(( like it's stuck!

*UPDATE* I tried copying only the images in my magic folder and seemed to work great but I still have problem with the limit breaks, though I'm suspicious that it doesn't read some other files too. I can't raw copy all .png files in the magic folder because it asks me to overwrite some. This means that I need to copy some files in another folder. I will try some changes but if someone knows better please help :)  Here I post a screenshot with my setup. Thank you!

*UPDATE* I copied all pngs as they are from each folder into the magic folder but kept both files when it asked to overwrite so there are some pngs with the same size renamed and with jo_b03_00.png not duplicate. I notice the difference in magic spells but limit break texture is still absent (I use the limit's flash V4 by kela51). I also noticed there are 2 .tex files 1.tex, baku1.tex which I replaced into the magic.lgp. I uploaded a video on youtube to see what's happening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFO8Mu5HmTc

*UPDATE* I'm starting to get something out of this by reading my APP.log...

INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCI/SSE2 4.1.0
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 16384x16384
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1920x1080, internal resolution 1920x1440
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: No shaders, codecs with YUV output will be slow.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Loading external library Multi.dll
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; h264/ac3 1280x960, 25.000000 FPS, duration: 153.664000, frames: 3842
INFO: slow output format from video codec h264; 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_c_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_f_00.png, failed
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/aabb_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/ACHE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/ACHF_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/b_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/b_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/aahc_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/t_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/t_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
UNEXPECTED: zero count
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/aabb_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/azif_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 367
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/menu/zeni_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/menu/coloc_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T05_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T06_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/ENEMY030_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/ENEMY030_T01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/ENEMY030_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/CLOUD_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/CLOUD_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/TIFA_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/BARRETT2_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/BARRETT2_T01_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Begin main battle loop
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/Brizad_00.png, failed
GLITCH: broken LGP file (magic), don't use LGP Tools!
[BATTLE] End of current battle
[BATTLE] Begin end battle stuff
stop_sound
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_QUIT
[BATTLE] endof battle.
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_QUIT
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/azif_00.png, failed
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_00_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_3/tunnel_3_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/ACHE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/ACHF_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/b_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/b_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/char/aahc_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/t_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/t_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/field/tunnel_1/tunnel_1_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD
« Last Edit: 2012-02-21 19:51:15 by Leonhart7413 »

UGerstl

• Analyst and Backup-Manager
    • View Profile
Re: FFVII Limit break issue
« Reply #1 on: 2012-02-21 13:39:07 »
Did you empty your cache folder(s) ?

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-02-21 13:53:02 »
If you have Avalanche installed, place the limit textures in:
    ..\Final Fantasy VII\textures\Limit\limit

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #3 on: 2012-02-21 14:18:00 »
Did you empty your cache folder(s) ?

I don't use cache option in the opengl.cfg. Anyway I searched for cache and deleted it shoud I delete the whole folder? Or just the files inside?

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #4 on: 2012-02-21 14:20:55 »

That's really helpful! Thank you! I have a texture folder but my avatars and menu are loaded from my mod path. Let's say I use it. Where should other files from grimmy be placed? Thanks!

UGerstl

• Analyst and Backup-Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-02-21 14:24:00 »
Deleting the cache folder(s) is not necessary.
It's enough when you delete the files inside.

As alternative you can use the direct folder.

ff7_opengl.cfg: direct_mode = on

This is the search sequencing:
  • direct folder
  • mods folder
  • *.lgp's in data folder
« Last Edit: 2012-02-21 14:33:45 by UGerstl »

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-02-21 14:29:14 »
The current version of Aali's OpenGL driver works best with the MOD path.
The TEXTURES folder is a deprecated legacy feature.  It requires modified textures in the LGP files.
Unfortunately, I've encountered problems when using some magic and limit textures in the MOD path.

If the MOD path works for you, then that's the way to go.
Otherwise, install the Avalanche mod and use the TEXTURES folder.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #7 on: 2012-02-21 17:31:17 »

I confirm I do not use Avalanche. I tried various staff, tried textures as mod path first, and grimmy's "data" folder then, both tries failed to work for my limit break (same results) What I don't get is how is it possible not to work now while it was working perfectly with the red fire around character. I'll try to delete jo_b03_00.png and see what happens. I also tried direct on and didn't work. :( :(

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #8 on: 2012-02-21 19:20:39 »
lolz spotted it--> *GLITCH: broken LGP file (magic), don't use LGP Tools!*

*UPDATE* I replaced my back up magic.lgp and it worked!!!

Now I made a new APP.log and it's really interesting because shows the path that reads png files from Bootleg mod path!!! Read and you will understand!

INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCI/SSE2 4.1.0
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 16384x16384
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1920x1080, internal resolution 1920x1440
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: No shaders, codecs with YUV output will be slow.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Loading external library Multi.dll
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; h264/ac3 1280x960, 25.000000 FPS, duration: 153.664000, frames: 3842
INFO: slow output format from video codec h264; 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_c_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/cr/opback_f_00.png, failed
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
UNEXPECTED: zero count
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 367
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/menu/zeni_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/menu/coloc_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T05_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/STAGE13_T06_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/ENEMY030_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/ENEMY030_T01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/ENEMY030_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/CLOUD_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/CLOUD_T02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/TIFA_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/BARRETT2_T00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/battle/BARRETT2_T01_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Begin main battle loop
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/Brizad_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/MAGIC/THUNDER/THUNDE00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/MAGIC/THUNDER/THUNDE01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/MAGIC/THUNDER/SONIC_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/MAGIC/THUNDER/THUNDE01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/MAGIC/THUNDER/THUNDE01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ELEC1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/MOTO1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/DOMU1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ENERGY00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ENERGY02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ENERGY02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ENERGY02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ENERGY00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/Bootleg/magic/FF7/DATA/BATTLE/SPECIAL/HADO/ENERGY00_00.png, failed

[BATTLE] End of current battle
[BATTLE] Begin end battle stuff
stop_sound
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_QUIT
[BATTLE] endof battle.
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_QUIT
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD

I'm thrilled !!! everything works like a clock now!!! I made a new APP.log just for test. Only this occurred (I don't know if it's important!)

Thank you so much Grimmy!!!

I made a video for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZkEc1UK6Cc&src_vid=sFO8Mu5HmTc&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_766360
« Last Edit: 2012-02-21 21:17:33 by Leonhart7413 »

cocoboii

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-04-12 18:42:03 »
I'm having a similar issue as well, idk if this has been answered already but if im using DK as my mod path, and have had avalanche installed before the M005 do i still place it in the textures/limit/limit folder?

PitBrat

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-04-12 18:47:44 »
If you've installed Aali's latest driver and you're using a mod path of DK, then place your limit texture here:
    ..\mods\DK\Magic\jo_b03_00.png

cocoboii

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-04-12 19:14:09 »
srry for the late reply, was running the game and engaging in battles to test the limit breaker and it worked like a charm. Thx a lot pitbrat, i hadn't thought of putting it there before because I didn't see any previous jo_b03_00.png file there. Thought that file had to be replaced for it to work so tysm for pointing that out : )