Author Topic: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven  (Read 496915 times)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven
« Reply #625 on: 2017-12-19 11:33:45 »
The new pieces seem to become pretty well for the battle model. Red looks really cool even though not all parts are fully replaced.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 2017-12-20 12:45:17 »
The model is now fully replaced. What's now left to do is to recolor the transition zones of the pieces and make the shadow areas less dark. It's the most time consuming step but this way I give the model a look as if it would be one piece like the original models. Sadly I'm not at home else I would have tested it already in game.  :cry:

Nunsrgr8

• View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 2017-12-24 03:36:27 »
Everything is looking great Kal! Somehow your models are getting better and better. I'm excited to see how Red XIII looks in game.

Are you compiling all your latest work and releasing it with R06? Or are you releasing your work separately? If you had a Mega folder with all your stuff, I think it would make people really happy. Happy holidays!

Salk

• View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 2017-12-28 04:01:31 »
Stunning!

Excellent work on Red XIII!

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #629 on: 2017-12-28 06:20:34 »
I'm nearly done with the battle model only the back legs need to be reworked/recolored. If l find enough time I should have it be ready to day. After that I make some weapon for him. Though, I need to see what the original names of them are.

youknowiknow778

• View Profile
« Reply #630 on: 2017-12-30 22:53:05 »
For some reason my other field and battle model IRO for 7th heaven stopped working. I switched to this and not only does it require less active mods but they have been updated too! Thank you so much for all your hard work! I just had a few question...

So far I have ChaOS Cloud up top followed directly by ChaOS Animation, then I have the base all the way at the bottom. Is this the correct load order?

Do I need to turn off Sephiroths Sword in the Battle Model-Weapons?

At the end of Disc 2 I notice Tifa's forearm was missing and Vincent has a big ol block hand. After reading the thread i see it isn't complete yet but just in case you werent aware of that.

thanks again for your hard work!

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2017-12-31 19:24:54 »
The animation needs to be on top regardless of what mods you are using. I have currently released ChaOS-SR on steam which use my latest but not polished work. Because it use lgp tools with Dan's lgp edit, it also works with the 98' version.

Happy new year to everyone!

subvite

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2018-06-11 08:48:13 »
I download the mod from steam web, the archive name is Chaos SR 02 and I have a question.

The Cloud model in the world include the sword? It's not clear to me. I prefer it without sword because the sword hides the model too much...

subvite

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2018-06-13 22:24:04 »
I download the mod from steam web, the archive name is Chaos SR 02 and I have a question.

The Cloud model in the world include the sword? It's not clear to me. I prefer it without sword because the sword hides the model too much...

Thanks for solved my question in Steam forums.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 2018-08-30 09:27:31 »
I started work on Vincent again:

I have to redo the boots, the lower arms as well as the metal claw and then I need to make his final hair. Currently I only have done his young Turk version.

SteynerX

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2018-09-02 18:15:09 »
Greetings Kaldarasha, let me tell you that you are a great modder, I use all your mods in FFVII and they look incredibly great, thanks for allowing me to replay this great game like never before. One question, how do I lower the arms of the characters of the field models? I know it can be done in some way because I've seen videos on youtube that use your mods and have normal / lowered arms. Thanks and best regards :)

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 2018-09-03 23:03:12 »
The lowered arms are the result of new animations, which Bloodshot has created.

SteynerX

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 2018-09-04 14:38:00 »
The lowered arms are the result of new animations, which Bloodshot has created.
Okay, thank you very much, have a nice day :)
PS: I do not know how to do mods, but I can learn fast if I have the opportunity and I have a PC that I have recently installed and has very good features, if you ever need anything from me, you just have to tell me and I I will help delighted (or at least I will try). Best regards ;).

SteynerX

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: 2018-09-04 22:58:03 »
Hello Kaldarasha, it's me again, I'm writing this to you because I just came across a problem with your Vincent field model (in 7thHeaven), it turns out that I've been thoroughly testing the mod of the new Bloodshot animation (which true, Bloodshot if you read this, thank you very much for your mod, it is incredible) and it turns out that it is not compatible with the re-animation mod, in many places it is deactivated and returns to normal mode (cross arms mode as I call it xD). On the other hand, the field mod of non-playable npc, more of the same, but in this case does not work with any of the 4 model options (Base, Biggs, Jessie and Wedge). Know that I only say this because I think that in my opinion your modeling is by far the best that there is in 7thHeaven, and I dislike having to put the modeling of another (even if they are only non-playable npc), but this is not a complaint, I've only told you this in case you did not know, and once again, thank you very much for your hard work and effort. Regards!

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2018-09-05 07:52:22 »
If you use 7H then all you need to do is to place the animation iro on the very top and overwrite with this all other animations.

I'll explain later a bit more...

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2018-09-07 12:44:07 »

The legs and the right arm is finished. Now I only need to work on the boots and the armored parts. Then I will work on his hair.

I use this as my main reference.
https://www.amazon.de/Final-Fantasy-Figur-Vincent-Valentine/dp/B0013KABSW

SteynerX

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2018-09-07 13:04:53 »
wow incredible, nice work. I wish I could do that xD.

SteynerX

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: 2018-09-07 13:11:49 »
If you use 7H then all you need to do is to place the animation iro on the very top and overwrite with this all other animations.

I'll explain later a bit more...
I had not seen the message, sorry. I'll wait for you to explain it a little better, explain it as if you were dealing with a small child xD. But there is no hurry, do not worry.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-07 13:13:32 by SteynerX »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 2018-09-07 19:30:27 »
On the first post is a link for the animations (or use this one https://mega.nz/#!KF03zLiS!hCtVssX3l_bJsjiAs8DLUJyYIrsmDat46Vs4zoKtrfw). Download it and place it where 7H stores all iro mods. Then activate it in 7th Heaven and place it on the very top of the load order. It will then overwrite all other animations.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-07 22:31:20 by Kaldarasha »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 2018-09-07 22:24:08 »

Last update for the weekend.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #645 on: 2018-09-19 12:40:41 »
Time for me to port it to the game.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #646 on: 2018-09-20 09:48:24 »
The first step is done.

Kuraudo.

• SOLDIER
  • Maktub
    • View Profile
    • Behemoth Productions
« Reply #647 on: 2018-09-23 15:23:04 »
Kaldarasha you are the man!

This will bring more graphical improvements to FFVII game and a better experience!

Counting to see next updates, great job!!

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: 2018-09-24 02:20:50 »
Thanks for the kind words.

Meanwhile, I started to add some fake lighting by hand.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #649 on: 2018-10-10 10:18:41 »

The model for the field is ready and the battle model is half done, though in its current state it is much better as my first version I made years ago.