Author Topic: [FF7PC] AC Barret Field (2014-02-04)  (Read 4591 times)

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
[FF7PC] AC Barret Field (2014-02-04)
« on: 2014-02-04 04:22:09 »
It's been a long time since I've been here. I've had lots of issues with my laptop and have lost many files and had to reinstall every single mod as well as FFVII all over again. It's took some doing, but I managed to remake the conversion to field model for Advent Children Barret, the one from this pic taken over a year ago:

And here's the link to the file. Just copy the files and paste them into the direct, field folder.

https://www.mediafire.com/?1fnoj56r5bj552f

I still haven't given up my quest to retexture Emerald and Ultimate WEAPON either. Got a much better laptop now to help me out.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-19 17:57:35 by Covarr »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Welcome back  :)

I look forward to the other weapons being retextured.

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
Look, I don't have a Mediafire Pro account, and I don't plan on getting one any time soon. So I can't download the whole mod at once, I have to download every single piece at a time. And while this mod looks good, it's not worth the trouble it would take to download 30 separate files. If you really want people to download this mod, you should make it a zip or rar file download, rather than a folder.

JLOUTLAW

• View Profile
Sorry about that. Like I said, it's been a while since I've done any of this modding or uploading. I have archived the files into one folder and posted that folder on Mediafire. You can find the correct link in the first post.