Author Topic: Some problems with Jenova  (Read 2513 times)

darkfox01

Some problems with Jenova
« on: 2002-10-10 00:40:44 »
Well, I'm new here, and I found out about Jenova a few days ago, but I was wondering about a few things.  The first being that in the DL for Jenova that is 77kb, can you slect Vincent for the stats (on a side note, can you now change the stats from the menu, or will you just have to use sources to rase it up?)  Second, how do you get the Visiual Studio version of Jenova.  When I try to acces it all it does it unzip the file and it doesnt allow me to acces the other files.  Yes, I am a noobie here, and am perpaired to have a big flame death, but I hope to get some help before then.  Thanks.

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #1 on: 2002-10-10 00:57:42 »
woah... hes right, qhimm.... vincent isnt on the menu.

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #2 on: 2002-10-10 11:15:30 »
Let's see now... you wouldn't by any chance be using save files from early in the game, before actually acquiring Vincent (and/or Cait Sith, for that matter)? If so, the solution is quite straight-forward.

The reason Vincent and/or Cait Sith doesn't show up in the character list is that these characters don't actually have any stats until you actually acquire them. Before that, their slots are occupied by Sephiroth and young Cloud, respectively. Wait until Vincent joins, then edit his stats.

If this was not the case, then feel free to give a more detailed explanation of what is shown on the character edit screen instead.