Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

FF8 Party modifier mod?

(1/2) > >>

Murasame:
Hi everyone, I've searched around a little but I haven't seen anything here or on google relating to this.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a mod for the Steam version of FF8 that would let us use enemies in battle? I remember way back seeing people using Gameshark to allow any enemy in the party. Something like the video I've posted below would be great as I'm really only fussed about having a Seifer Fujin and Raijin party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-xnMVSkix0

march:

--- Quote from: Murasame on 2017-09-06 15:19:40 ---Hi everyone, I've searched around a little but I haven't seen anything here or on google relating to this.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a mod for the Steam version of FF8 that would let us use enemies in battle? I remember way back seeing people using Gameshark to allow any enemy in the party. Something like the video I've posted below would be great as I'm really only fussed about having a Seifer Fujin and Raijin party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-xnMVSkix0

--- End quote ---

none is replying , i am not an hacker unfortunately so i don't know how to do that , but i noticed that mod at disposal for the emulator , and i like to have it in the steam version , but you know , the masochistic gamers are ruining even the cheating and modding side of gaming , a side that usually don't provoke any interest in them , but because of their unnatural interest , now hackers only listen to their retarded complains , and people like me and you are ignored

fornis:
I did extensive research into the enemy party replacement codes on the PSX version and have my data backed up. I'm just wondering if it's possible to port all the gameshark codes to HEX or the like to make it work with FF8PC?

OP's post is simply that, it's party replacement gameshark codes.

Mcindus:

--- Quote from: fornis on 2018-01-17 04:54:33 ---I did extensive research into the enemy party replacement codes on the PSX version and have my data backed up. I'm just wondering if it's possible to port all the gameshark codes to HEX or the like to make it work with FF8PC?

OP's post is simply that, it's party replacement gameshark codes.

--- End quote ---

Look up how to transfer gameshark codes to cheatengine codes.  Should be what you're looking for.

fornis:
If you don't mind, could you PM me? I want to figure this out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version