Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

[FFVIII-PCSteam] Ifrit: Some questions about the program <Solved>

(1/3) > >>

Hazedge:
Hey guys!
I was modding some enemies stats and trying to make then use some new moves and magics.
Then I was messing around with Diablos, and put him to use Silence and Slow, but I've got a question about the program now:
Spoiler: show

Is it possible to make priorities? Like "he will use magic X more frequently than others of the list"? Or they're casting everything from the list at random?
Another thing: I've put him to use Cura but hes using on my party members instead of himself. Am I doing something wrong?

Girl next door:
You'll have to change the AI for that. There is a version of Ifrit made by JWP in witch you can do that but it's quite buggy, we are waiting for a new version someday.

Hazedge:
So for now they'll use all their actions at random then?
One more thing, what is this "Animation" value exactly? The camera move or something? All the new Magic I'm putting I set the Animation to 11 but don't know exactly what the value means.

Girl next door:
You'll find your answers in this thread : http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=17851.0  ;)

gjoerulv:
In case you still wondering: The anim, is the animation performed by the battle model of the specific enemy your editing.  To have the enemy use another magic/attack you have to mess with the AI as gnd stated. I'll take a look in that thread as well. 😎

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version