Author Topic: Bad Linux, bad!  (Read 4149 times)

Sad Jari

Bad Linux, bad!
« on: 2006-04-27 18:24:00 »
Linux: A European threat to our computers (by Tristan)

Like all the greatest American engineering, it's an example of innovation that makes a growing group of European and Chinese hackers jealous. They hate our lead in computing technology and will stop at nothing until they have control of all of our computers.

I'm talking about a project called 'Linux', something you may not have encountered, but might do some day.
It's a computer program that was initially developed in Finland as a means of circumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group.

...and so forth. Go read it, it's absolutely hilarious. :P

Quick Google did not reveal it as a joke, or democrat plant, but come on. Look at the other posts too. It can't be serious. Right? Right? :roll:

Synergy Blades

Bad Linux, bad!
« Reply #1 on: 2006-04-27 19:38:38 »
Hilarious, and in no way can that (or the site) be serious  :)

Osama uses Linux because he knows designed to counterfit DVDs, curcumventing the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and defraud companies like Disney.

If you see a company using Linux, it may be that they have not paid for this software. Report them to the Business Software Alliance who have the legal authority to inspect any company's computers for illegal programs like Linux.

Better when further down someone reveals to the author that their web host is running Linux.  :)

Threesixty

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/threesixtyci/
Bad Linux, bad!
« Reply #2 on: 2006-04-27 21:44:56 »
....makes it sound like Linx was introduced yesterday or something.

My advice.....
Never take a schizophrenic, seriously.

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
Bad Linux, bad!
« Reply #3 on: 2006-04-27 21:56:06 »
Either that guy is one of the most ignorant retards I have ever had the misfortune to have known of, or he is incredibly delusioned.

Sad Jari

Bad Linux, bad!
« Reply #4 on: 2006-04-27 22:47:48 »
Quote from: Synergy Blades
Better when further down someone reveals to the author that their web host is running Linux.  :)

:lol:

Quote from: James Pond
Either that guy is one of the most ignorant retards I have ever had the misfortune to have known of, or he is incredibly delusioned.

Or really funny.

Had I not seen sites like Pass the Ammo (I'm not going to link, in case they read their logs) - which AFAIK is legit - and heard what the most extreme cases in ProtestWarrior forums (no link, for the same reason) speak, I would have labeled Shelley immediately as a joke. After those experiences I'm not totally sure anymore.

I mean, I think it's a joke, and it's almost as zany as Jesus' General... but then I remember that IIRC the people (person?) behind JC Christian (Jesus' General, that is) actually managed to fool the Pass the Ammo dudes for some time (meaning that they themselves are so far gone that they didn't realize JC being a joke... and it's not particularly subtle, or anything). :roll:

So, I'm having genuine difficulties telling where the freaks end and the jokes begin. Well, regardless, it's funny. :P

EDIT: I've read some comments and yeah, it has to be a joke. :P