Author Topic: [HELP] Mod Settings in 7th Heaven 2.0 ( CATALOG 3.0 TESTING)  (Read 3051 times)

LostTman1093

• View Profile
Good morning Qhimm!

Been messing around with the 2.0 Beta all night, Amazing work!! The interface is my favorite part. Catalog 3.0 is great and so far this is the only bug I've encountered with it.

When you go into the field model settings.  Cloud has no options and the drop down menu doesn't work. It also says the MOD is conflicting with itself. This happens if it's the only activated MOD to, so it's not a conflict with another mod thing either.

It's not a huge issue right now as it defaults to Kashladara's model with dynamic sword, but I can see it being an issue later on. (Photo attached)

TsunaMods and Strife98 mentioned reporting Catalog 3.0 bugs here, so that's what I am doing!

Great work on 7th Heaven 2.0! It truly is an amazing community creation.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
It's already fixed (not uploaded yet). Gameplay and Minigames need a similar fix to show some missing options in them.

LostTman1093

• View Profile
It's already fixed (not uploaded yet). Gameplay and Minigames need a similar fix to show some missing options in them.

alright cool! Nice turn around!

Keep up the good work

Flash0429

• View Profile
how soes one get in on this beta?

Flash0429

• View Profile
NVM I found the post about ti being for only those that caught the stream unfortunately it was during when i streamed so i missed it no worries tho

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
@LostTman1093...can you PM me please.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Field Models
Gameplay
Minigames

These are now fixed in the Catalog 3.0 beta and should show all available options.