Author Topic: Nino Field Models not working well with non-playable field models  (Read 4138 times)

Jake2K11

• View Profile
Whenever I use the Nino Field Models, Cloud's model turns out mostly fine (also depends on which base non-playable field models I use), but all of the other main character's field models turn out really weirdly.  Does anyone have or know of a fix for this?

KohryuZX

• View Profile
Im assuming you're using the npc models from the catalog?
that wont work, you have to go on the nexus page of ninostyle, the compatible version of that mod is given with the ninostyle npc mod.
But here's a better solution.

Go on Kaldarasha's nexus page for his Chaos NPC overhaul (the version in the catalog is incredibly old) and use that mod instead of the catalog's they are perfectly compatible and work well together.

Im still trying to see how well the latest updated dynamic weapon mod of Kaldarasha works with Nino models so if I were you i'd just stick to Nino's dynamic weapons instead of Kaldarasha's for compatibility's sake.

For the mod list order you should use, just put Kaldarasha's updated models where the normal catalog's npc mod should be.
Same thing goes for Nino's models as they should be put in place of the catalog's version of mc battle models and MC Field models.

But really the most important thing you should do when installing these mods is reading the READ ME file beforehand as they give instructions on how to correctly install their mods more often than not.
« Last Edit: 2019-11-06 17:54:31 by KohryuZX »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Every mod mentioned above will be updated in catalog 3.0. Just slowingly working on the preview files and server uploads at this point.

KohryuZX

• View Profile
Any chance of an ETA for the 3.0 catalog?

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Any chance of an ETA for the 3.0 catalog?
Don't go there, Alyza...

KohryuZX

• View Profile
Aaah i wasn't aware it was still up in the air like that, i mean if asking if there's an eta equals it at being a trap i apologise, i'm incredibly thankful for the work that has been done on 7th, I would have NEVER been able to mod FF7 to the level that 7th Heaven lets me.

On top of that I think I remember you mentioning working on this in your free time which is a huge sacrifice in my opinion for everyone who uses 7th heaven.

I hope my question didn't cause any bad feelings.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
It's more a commentary on how software is a thing that's done when it's done.  Plans change, people throw last minute tweaks at you, unexpected bugs crop up, life in general... to put any sort of date on this kind of thing is foolishness because something invariably goes sideways.