Author Topic: cloud chibi model request  (Read 2128 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
cloud chibi model request
« on: 2009-12-31 00:46:02 »
well, sinse it seems it has not been released as of yet (due to the rules) i can't get the exact chibi model of cloud for the APC cloud project, i am wondering if there is any other models out there that look similar thats been released... if so lemme know so i can download and use it with LGP tools

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: cloud chibi model request
« Reply #1 on: 2009-12-31 00:53:05 »
There was a chibi reconstruction project open a while ago, but it hasn't been touched for a few months. It isn't like the Apz Cloud model, however.

Also, you've been making a lot of request threads lately and I think that most of them would be unnecessary if you spent more time searching the forums. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but please try to spend at least 5 minutes searching before you make a request thread.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Re: cloud chibi model request
« Reply #2 on: 2009-12-31 00:54:58 »
There was a chibi reconstruction project open a while ago, but it hasn't been touched for a few months. It isn't like the Apz Cloud model, however.

Also, you've been making a lot of request threads lately and I think that most of them would be unnecessary if you spent more time searching the forums. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but please try to spend at least 5 minutes searching before you make a request thread.

i do search, but i sometimes have trouble finding the things im searching for, plus my little brother wants to start playing however..... he wants to use all the mods i use, other wise i'd be doing this much slower :P