Author Topic: FF7 - Frame rate / fps drops trying to stream with OBS streamlabs  (Read 2091 times)

caciquefox1

• View Profile
I've gone through pages and searched topics for anyone having similar issues but could not find anything. I'm a total noob at modding/streaming, so please forgive me if the answer is obvious and sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Im running 7th Heaven with new threat, remako, and nino style models (pretty much how Max from youtube runs it), windowed not full screen. everything works perfectly, frame rate on the world map and during battle is perfect (30 fps on world map, 60 during battle).

when i launch streamlabs obs (and regular obs for that matter) to try to stream the game, that's when the frame rate drops to 20 on world map/15ish during battle... Anyone have any idea what can be wrong?

Side note / kind of related: when i launch the game and play, there is a yellow fps counter on the top right of the screen... anyway to remove that? Thank you in advance.

caciquefox1

• View Profile
okay... so there's nothing i can do? :-( how did Max manage to stream it? who knows if he uses obs or some other software...

again sorry if the answer is obvious but im a noob. i literally managed to get everything working by following instructions step by step, didn't know what i was doing half the time lol just followed the instructions

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
He probably uses Reunion.

Of course...  it could be that your computer is poor spec as well and isn't able to provide full frame rate.

caciquefox1

• View Profile
Max did a twitch clip where he explained what he uses... i dont think he uses reunion, i think he uses what i put - remako, new threat, plus those nino style skin mods. the only thing im not sure about is what he uses to stream, dont know if he uses obs or something else like x-split. and i dont think its my pc either.. ive tested streaming with obs other games like overwatch and my pc handles playing and streaming at the same time... i use 1 pc 2 monitors, 1 for the game, the other to see obs... damn, this sucks.. i really wanted to stream this game. im using obs