Author Topic: [FF7] Tutorial for Bootleg - Tifa's Bootleg  (Read 2430125 times)

Ashekyros

• View Profile
Re: [Tutorial] Tifa's Bootleg
« Reply #1275 on: 2013-07-20 10:13:41 »
Sorry if this has already been fixed by someone who had the same issue, but i couldn't find a way to fix it

I'm currently using this setup and i'm in the Shinra HQ floor 65, but during one fight the game just freezes if i kill a certain enemy.

The left enemy (Hammer Blaster) is the only enemy which has this happen to me, Other fights work fine and if he dissapears before the fight is over it works fine also, but if i kill him the game freezes in terms that i cant select any more options and i cant run away.

Here is a picture of what i mean, I can't do anything anymore.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-20 10:33:04 by Ashekyros »

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 2013-07-20 13:22:52 »
That is a very good Sephiroth model, seeing him shaded in my roster of field characters would really make my day!
It is a screenshot taken from Kimera. It is unshaded because the game engine shades them... thus the name of the exact type of NPC project you are looking for is the Unshaded Models Collection or UMC by Kaldarasha. That collection includes the best Sephiroth field model on the market. AND it has working transparency... There just isn't another alternative. It's what anyone who isn't willing to use the new fixed rerelease Chibis should be using. He's good old angry-looking nutso Sephiroth. One humble request on behalf of the troubleshooting team: If you are going to repost screenshots, as I have a habit of doing, please try to make them small, like I have done here with the img tag including [img width= height= ] before the image url. Original screenshots to illustrate the issue you are having as the post above mine are excellent, but I am constantly having to remind myself to make my posts as physically short as possible lest these TS threads get harder to research back through.  :)

The left enemy (Hammer Blaster) is the only enemy which has this happen to me, Other fights work fine and if he dissapears before the fight is over it works fine also, but if i kill him the game freezes in terms that i cant select any more options and i cant run away.
That enemy combination is not possible and makes me think your flevel.lgp is messed up. Something about Aeris revival maybe, anyway... I've seen this before, but I had to reinstall. Did you make any sudden moves during the bootleg install?   :P
If you are going to reinstall ff7 this is my procedure: uninstall ff7music and ff7 from the windows control panel uninstaller first, make sure to delete the entire contents of your install folder, if it hasn't been removed (depends on version and mods), use Kompass63's ff7 registry key removal utility, reinstall ff7, use Kompass63's Game Converter, run the game to make sure it works, then run bootleg. Be careful about skipping things in Bootleg manually. I wouldn't recommend that unless you are an experienced Bootleg user with some time on your hands.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-20 13:41:59 by Template »

Jesiah

• View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 2013-07-20 13:36:44 »
I finally got around to overclocking my i7 and decided to replay FFVII, I installed bootleg like I normally do on my laptop but for some reason this time after the initial movies all I get is a black screen with a couple of red triangles.

I can move the cursor and I hear it, but I cannot see it, if I enter the game after the intro sequence All I can see are character models, everything else is blacked out.

I am on an i7 920, overclocked to 3.8, Ati Radeon 5880 1gb ddr5 and 12gb of ddr3 1600. Windows 7x64 and bitdefender antivirus. I have tried to reinstall the game a couple of times now to the same results.

Template

• View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 2013-07-20 13:45:26 »
I finally got around to overclocking my i7 and decided to replay FFVII, I installed bootleg like I normally do on my laptop but for some reason this time after the initial movies all I get is a black screen with a couple of red triangles.
Please uninstall your current graphics drivers and install the ones discussed in this troubleshooting forum post: Error in AMD Catalyst

Ashekyros

• View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 2013-07-20 15:01:21 »
That enemy combination is not possible and makes me think your flevel.lgp is messed up. Something about Aeris revival maybe, anyway... I've seen this before, but I had to reinstall. Did you make any sudden moves during the bootleg install?   :P
If you are going to reinstall ff7 this is my procedure: uninstall ff7music and ff7 from the windows control panel uninstaller first, make sure to delete the entire contents of your install folder, if it hasn't been removed (depends on version and mods), use Kompass63's ff7 registry key removal utility, reinstall ff7, use Kompass63's Game Converter, run the game to make sure it works, then run bootleg. Be careful about skipping things in Bootleg manually. I wouldn't recommend that unless you are an experienced Bootleg user with some time on your hands.

I don't remember installing Aeris Revival, reinstalled the game before but i'll try it again.

Gman2

• View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 2013-07-20 17:22:21 »
Hello I've just tried this and the steam version looks like this:

And the bootleg version hasn't got my old save, where is the save file located so I can put my old save there for it to load?

How do you get rid of the bootleg version?

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: 2013-07-20 19:20:56 »
Piccolo113, anywhere from a couple weeks to a month and a half. There are always new mods.

TheHierarchy

• View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 2013-07-20 19:25:18 »
It is a screenshot taken from Kimera. It is unshaded because the game engine shades them... thus the name of the exact type of NPC project you are looking for is the Unshaded Models Collection or UMC by Kaldarasha. That collection includes the best Sephiroth field model on the market. AND it has working transparency... There just isn't another alternative. It's what anyone who isn't willing to use the new fixed rerelease Chibis should be using.

oh,  awesome, I did not know that!!

He's good old angry-looking nutso Sephiroth.

Then i found the right one, many thanks!

One humble request on behalf of the troubleshooting team: If you are going to repost screenshots, as I have a habit of doing, please try to make them small, like I have done here with the img tag including [img width= height= ] before the image url.

Duly noted, i'll remember the next time i make a reply to edit the size. sorry.

Syno

• View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: 2013-07-20 20:05:22 »
Hello  :D

Somehow, when i choose "New Game", the game don't lauch and the screen remains black 2 seconds before an error message. Here is my APP:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: Intel Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 4.0.0 - Build 9.17.10.2867
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 8192x8192
INFO: Number of texture units: 8
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1440x1080, internal resolution 1920x1440
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: Shader limits: varying 64, vert uniform 1024, frag uniform 1024
INFO: vertex shader compile log:
No errors.

INFO: fragment shader compile log:
No errors.

INFO: main program link log:
No errors.

INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Loading external library Multi.dll
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
ERROR: could not open file C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\ff7input.cfg
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/flevel.siz (LGP) (path: )
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/MAPLIST (LGP) (path: )
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/hand_1.TEX (LGP) (path: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\Data\field)
ERROR: offset error: hand_1.TEX
ERROR: could not open file hand_1.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE hand_1.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE hand_1.tim
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/sibuki1.TEX (LGP) (path: .)
ERROR: offset error: sibuki1.TEX
ERROR: could not open file sibuki1.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki1.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki1.tim
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/sibuki2.TEX (LGP) (path: .)
ERROR: offset error: sibuki2.TEX
ERROR: could not open file sibuki2.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki2.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki2.tim
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/sibuki3.TEX (LGP) (path: .)
ERROR: offset error: sibuki3.TEX
ERROR: could not open file sibuki3.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki3.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki3.tim
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/sibuki4.TEX (LGP) (path: .)
ERROR: offset error: sibuki4.TEX
ERROR: could not open file sibuki4.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki4.TEX
ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE sibuki4.tim
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; indeo5/pcm_s16le 640x480, 30.000000 FPS, duration: 12.933333, frames: 388
INFO: slow output format from video codec indeo5; 6
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
ERROR: failed to find file flevel/¼¤ÈO (LGP) (path: )
WM_CLOSE
ERROR: unhandled exception
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What can I do to fix the issue?  :P

PS: sorry for my bad english

Template

• View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 2013-07-20 20:18:11 »
Somehow, when i choose "New Game", the game don't lauch and the screen remains black 2 seconds before an error message.
This is an issue with language versions, I think. Unfortunately this will require a full reinstall.

Reinstall completely (make sure everything is deleted from the game install folder) and use Kompass63's Registry tool before reinstalling ff7 and then using Kompass63 Game Converter .8b, Start the game to test it once after the Game Converter. Then install bootleg.

Kompass63

• View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 2013-07-20 21:20:29 »
Hi Syno

Before you do anything please send me your "bootleg.log", thank you.

Zatos

• View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: 2013-07-20 22:31:05 »
I get a crash every couple hours or so when going to a new screen.  This is the first app log I've caught so I'm not sure if it is always the same:

Code: [Select]
-=-=[START OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
stop_sound
cross play music: 0
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=4

Template

• View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 2013-07-20 22:35:34 »
I get a crash every couple hours or so when going to a new screen.  This is the first app log I've caught so I'm not sure if it is always the same
Hiya, can you edit your post and put the whole APP.log in there? Need to see the driver info and everything. That wasn't all there was in the app.log was it?

stickypaper

• View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 2013-07-20 23:08:23 »
I am having a problem where every time I encounter yuffie the game seems to freeze.

Kompass63

• View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 2013-07-20 23:22:48 »
I am having a problem where every time I encounter yuffie the game seems to freeze.
Please restart your PC and then try it again.
Please write if that helped or not.

Syno

• View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: 2013-07-20 23:29:58 »
Ok it's fixed  :D
But now I can hear music but no sound. Please don't tell me to reinstall again  :P

stickypaper

• View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 2013-07-20 23:30:14 »
Ive done that. Ive tried restarting. Multiple occasions too.

Template

• View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 2013-07-20 23:34:02 »
Ok it's fixed  :D
But now I can hear music but no sound. Please don't tell me to reinstall again  :P
Q:Why is there no sound in the game?  Why is the music playing from a different sound device than the game sounds?
A:You need to configure the sound and/or MIDI device.
  Run .\FF7Config.exe as Administrator
  In the SOUND tab, select the 'Sound Driver'
  In the MIDI tab, select the 'MIDI Driver' and the 'MIDI Data'
  Click OK to save the settings
  Open the Volume Mixer
  Adjust the volume for the playback device, applications and FF7 executable
Ive done that. Ive tried restarting. Multiple occasions too.
What Yuffie model are you using?
Install this model in your battle.lgp instead, it's slightly altered but doesn't crash. Credit to Whiteraven and Grimmy. I use uLGP .7 from Big List of Mods to encode and decode lgp files, but it doesn't overwrite within an archive, so you need to enter in a path for a new .lgp file when you go to encode after adding the mod to your decoded folder. 
« Last Edit: 2013-07-20 23:44:46 by Template »

stickypaper

• View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 2013-07-20 23:35:41 »
The AC Style.

Syno

• View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 2013-07-20 23:47:46 »
Thanks for your help :p
Now I can enjoy the game  ;D

stickypaper

• View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2013-07-20 23:52:23 »
What Yuffie model are you using?
Install this model in your battle.lgp instead, it's slightly altered but doesn't crash. Credit to Whiteraven and Grimmy. I use uLGP .7 from Big List of Mods to encode and decode lgp files, but it doesn't overwrite within an archive, so you need to enter in a path for a new .lgp file when you go to encode after adding the mod to your decoded folder.

How do i enter the path for the new .lpg

Template

• View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 2013-07-20 23:58:17 »
How do i enter the path for the new .lpg
I had the same confusion... I didn't realize you can type in the box or just cut and paste. Personally I use the desktop to put the decoded folders on and so I use the folder button and choose the folder with my files I want to encode. Then I copy the path from the folder box and paste it into the lgp path box, then you just put .lgp on the end and hit encode and the new .lgp file will pop up on your desktop. Please backup your original just in case before you move the new file from your desktop or wherever to its correct place in the games data folder.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #1297 on: 2013-07-20 23:59:52 »
Template, I think this tool is easier for beginners to use: http://www.mediafire.com/?zxj5iyzzmwi

Run the tool and choose Unlgp battle.lgp, put the files Template linked into the new folder it creates, then run the tool again and choose Rebuild battle.lgp. Back up your battle.lgp before doing this, just in case.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes Template, don't hate me  :-P
« Last Edit: 2013-07-21 00:01:25 by EQ2Alyza »

Template

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 2013-07-21 00:05:49 »
Template, I think this tool is easier for beginners to use: http://www.mediafire.com/?zxj5iyzzmwi
Sorry if I stepped on your toes Template, don't hate me  :-P
Nah, she's right, I like .5 better because it overwrites. Someone told me .7 was better... I'm so wishy-washy. And omg! Hate you? I'd "like" your post if I hadn't already "liked" something you said today. Learning new Karma system! Can like or dislike as many different people as you want, but only 1 time per person per day.

Zatos

• View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 2013-07-21 00:11:59 »
Hiya, can you edit your post and put the whole APP.log in there? Need to see the driver info and everything. That wasn't all there was in the app.log was it?

Well it crashed again and overwrote the log.  Looks like memory issues.

Code: [Select]
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 780/PCIe/SSE2 4.3.0
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
GLITCH: Unable to turn on vsync
INFO: Max texture size: 16384x16384
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1440x1080, internal resolution 1920x1440
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: Shader limits: varying 124, vert uniform 4096, frag uniform 2048
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: D:\steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; indeo5/pcm_s16le 640x480, 30.000000 FPS, duration: 12.933333, frames: 388
INFO: slow output format from video codec indeo5; 6
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
-=-=[END OF WORLD MAP!!!]=-=-
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
UNEXPECTED: zero count
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 474
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Begin main battle loop
[BATTLE] End of current battle
[BATTLE] Begin end battle stuff
stop_sound
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_QUIT
[BATTLE] endof battle.
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_QUIT
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 70
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
ERROR: COULD NOT CHANGE TO DIRECTORY D:\steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\Data\minigame/data\
ERROR: COULD NOT CHANGE TO DIRECTORY D:\steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\Data\minigame/data\
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 73
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 75
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 270
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
set music volume trans: 0->0, step=4
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 74
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 68
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
GLITCH: missed palette write to external texture field/jumin/jumin_15
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 480
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY
set music volume trans: 0->0, step=180
set music volume trans: 0->127, step=1
set music volume trans: 0->127, step=1
set music volume: 48
set music volume: 64
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
set music volume trans: 64->0, step=4
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 71
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 67
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 67
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
set music volume trans: 64->0, step=4
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 73
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Scene# 65
stop_sound
[BATTLE] endof battle.
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
stop_sound
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
stop_sound
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
set music volume trans: 64->0, step=255
INFO: D:\steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\movies\hiwind0.avi; mpeg4/adpcm_ms 640x448, 14.999771 FPS, duration: 19.133429, frames: 287
set music volume trans: 0->127, step=255

Is that for Open GL?  I've got 16 GB of memory, so that really shouldn't be a problem.