Author Topic: Some complaints,unrelavent stuff : FAQ about me in this foru  (Read 5568 times)

Joey

• View Profile
Here's where everybody can post misc stuff and complaints about me, too. Also, DO NOT DELETE OR LOCK THIS THREAD. Note:I won't be here until 2 weeks after this message as I am busy with my school assingment on history.

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
Some complaints,unrelavent stuff : FAQ about me in this foru
« Reply #1 on: 2001-05-09 19:11:00 »
Ok, good, lock it while he's gone.

Aaron

• View Profile
    • http://aaron-kelley.net/
« Reply #2 on: 2001-05-09 19:31:00 »
Ok, looking back around here, I have one question - - -

WHY DOES JOEY KEEP STARTING UP THESE STUPID THREADS!?

Wasn't there one here yesterday by the same (or a similar) name?  I don't see it now, has it been deleted already?

This is stupid.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2001-05-09 21:05:00 »
He has to for seeking attention or we'll hear on the news that a blind 80yr old mexican gardener has hijacked a plane :)

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #4 on: 2001-05-09 21:23:00 »
Look, Joey. This is the last time I'll say this: Though this is the General forum, I won't have it fill up with completely OT crap about a single board member with an unnatural need for attention. This applies to everyone else, too. No off-topic attention-drawing topics (there's no need to mention names), no personal insults. I don't want to see that kind of stuff here.

I've been very patient about the unrelated stuff that keeps filling up the board, and I will try to continue in the same style, but enough with the OT mass-posting. It puts unnecessary strain on the board, and requires me to spend more time moderating this place. And as you should know, my time is precious.