Author Topic: FFVII Scripting in Makou Reactor  (Read 2787 times)

meesbaker

• View Profile
FFVII Scripting in Makou Reactor
« on: 2013-01-14 17:20:34 »
Hi guys after learning for a few days here on the forums  and posing some
pointless questions :-P Im pretty close now to releasing my first mods Ive been
working on for some weeks.

I really worked myself quite well into Field editing and scripting but I just cant seem
to find how the Master Materia works. I want to write a new script for a violet materia
but first I must understand how they work. On every materia in the game  I found simple
triggers, Add Noxy materia but just not here.

It displays the dialogue "Same color as Summon materia" even the dialogue box "Master Summon added" but the script just does not add it? I used the search function but no use.
Also I could not find the script removing all other materia. WHO CAN HELP ?
« Last Edit: 2013-01-14 17:22:22 by meesbaker »

vayneruel

• View Profile
Re: FFVII Scripting in Makou Reactor
« Reply #1 on: 2013-01-14 22:49:29 »
You can found this scripts in modules "Display a menu"
Remove all materias is a number 15
Master materia is number 24. The function of this modules is eliminate all materias with same color in master level to change for Master materia(command, magic...)

meesbaker

• View Profile
Re: FFVII Scripting in Makou Reactor
« Reply #2 on: 2013-01-15 02:12:53 »
EDIT: In the Script HugeA/B/C/D of the huge materia under contact I found a module described as "Show Menu ?" and what it does is just what you described,
module display a menu. Obviously this module does not contain any information on which materia is actually removed and required its definately not just the color. For
example for the yellow master materia only a few materia is needed I think that this is just a flag and that the interesting stuff is hardcoded. Adding a violet materia in
exchange for a specified group of Mastered violet materia seems not so easy after all.
« Last Edit: 2013-01-15 21:05:59 by meesbaker »