Author Topic: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven  (Read 496904 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Re: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven
« Reply #725 on: 2019-12-13 20:59:46 »
Hello.

I'm trying to get the dynamic weapon works with the french exe (direct folder from aali diver and some real time file replacement)

Before going in file replacement coding, i'm doing tests with the direct folder.

In the fields it's all right i have the good model + texture applyied, but in the world map i have untextured sword:

In the direct/world folder i only have one file the AAAE1.p.
I tryed to copy the .tex files from the char folder with no luck.

Thanks for any help ^^

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: 2019-12-13 22:39:59 »
Does the rsd (AAAD1) file for AAAE1 link the texture to it?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #727 on: 2019-12-14 06:41:46 »
You spotted it.
I was using you file as is but there's no aaad1.rsd in the world's file, so i used my own and added the tex that's using the field model and not the texture are ok, thanks !

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #728 on: 2019-12-14 07:32:03 »
So far my adaptation working great with one issue, the cloud sword refresh only then i get in a new field (when the game reload texture).
here's how i process
1)Launch ff7 (with cache value 0) + an exe witch check hex value for cloud sword
2)If the exe detect a change in could's sword it change the sworld model files in the direct subfolder
3)when a new screen load, the cloud sword model's refresh

>Is there any way with an hex value to force the game to reload texture and model as a screen change ?

Thanks again ^^

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #729 on: 2019-12-14 10:44:34 »
I have the same untextured issue with battle square (when cloud rush in), could you tell me with model do i need to mod to add textures ?
thanks again ^^

Spotted it's the aadc1.rsd

Is there any others cloud models i need to check to add the sworld textures in it ?
Thanks
« Last Edit: 2019-12-14 11:37:13 by satsuki »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #730 on: 2019-12-15 08:50:50 »
The crazy motorcycle model (brib.hrc)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #731 on: 2019-12-15 12:05:36 »
Thanks for this information.
Do you know any way to force the game to refresh models ? Now the mod is almost done and the only counterpart is to apply the sword model after equiped it, is i have to change screen ^^'
http://wowsatsuki.free.fr/dwtest.mp4

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #732 on: 2019-12-15 16:44:48 »
I already ask this numerous times to different people and it doesn't seem possible. You need to store all current values (characters positions,  game moment, etc) and force a reload when exit the menu. Quit possible that the tools of Nax  Mog and Cid could help you to do this. Not sure.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #733 on: 2019-12-15 17:30:24 »
How to force the reload ? is thre any value for this ?
I spotted a way on the worldmap, if after changing the sword i put this value "e13024" from 1 to 0 (french exe and with aali cache "0") while inside the menu, it's changing 3d model when exiting menu
But i can't spot a value to do the same outside the worldmap

With ochu you can load a field (teleport sort of) as i know how to read the current field, maybe with "teleport to the same field" i could work ^^'
I'll ask to DLPB ^^
« Last Edit: 2019-12-15 17:39:56 by satsuki »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #734 on: 2019-12-18 17:36:27 »
Hello again.
Another mod i'd like to use is to make all cloud's weapon looks like the buster sword in combat.
Could you tell me witch battle file are used for cloud's weapon ?

Thanks ^^

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #735 on: 2019-12-19 00:31:23 »
RTCK - RTCZ.  RTCK being the buster sword.  You can quite literally make 15 copies of RTCK and rename the RTCL - RTCZ and you'll be set

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #736 on: 2019-12-19 06:07:37 »
Thanks for the information ^^

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #737 on: 2019-12-28 15:08:34 »
Hello.
I'm now trying to get the "Millenia+with Mike's UltimateWeapon" from your dynamic weapon mod.
I've extracted the iro, then copied the files to my "direct\battle" folder (to autoload with aali driver) but i can't get the textures works T_T

Thanks again for helping ^^

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: 2019-12-29 04:46:00 »
You have to add the texture to the Cloud's battle model. Open the model in kimera and add the texture. Maybe you have to change the texture ID for the weapon, too.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #739 on: 2019-12-29 11:30:23 »
First time using kimera  ^^',  but i found how to do it, thanks again for all your help !

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #740 on: 2019-12-30 20:37:03 »
Ok thanks to your help i almost get the full dynamic + hq weapons works
The only part left is one of the 2 zak models.
The aaaz working fine, but the aaax don't seems to accept the HQ textures, when i use them i get blakc texture instead :

Thanks a lot again

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
« Reply #741 on: 2019-12-31 16:13:33 »
Spotted, i just replaced the IBBB1.p with a copy of AAAE1.p from the buster HQ model and it's all right ^^

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: 2020-01-10 05:17:15 »
Hmm, the wheels have no animation. I fix that.

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #743 on: 2020-01-14 00:54:19 »
i have this mod working, however, i just now noticed the world map cloud is the original cloud instead of using the updated model, did i screw up? or is this normal?

i feel like i've seen others with the better model on the world map but not sure
« Last Edit: 2020-03-24 00:10:56 by Orichalcon »

Agravaile

• View Profile
« Reply #744 on: 2020-03-24 09:49:08 »
Hi, Kaldarasha! First of all, thank you for hard work and such a great mod which actually brought me into the game since the original models were kinda putting me off to play the game, no offense to the fans of them, it's just that not my kinda thing is all.

So what i'm interested in is, could you please explain to me how do i inject your Dynamic Weapons mod into Reunion without using 7th Heaven or any of the other tools, just straight up injecting files into the Data folder?

All of my mods are currently working perfectly by using The_Reunion folder which has Textures folder with battle, field, menu and other folders where i've put the fields, battle textures, interface stuff and all that. The important thing, is to keep the lgp files directory path correct, the main problem is, that i don't know where to put Dynamic Weapons files. Which folder they should be in, and even more, what folders should be as there are so many, and if i have to guess, you need to choose between some since there are different variations of one model i noticed in the install folder.

Thanks in advance, and again, great work, big fan of yours!

P.S: I've posted the same message of your mod in the Nexus page, but had no reply from you for a while, so i figured i'll have more luck contacting you here. Sorry for asking the same thing in two places at once.

Kronim

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: 2020-03-27 11:21:52 »
Hi Kaldarasha,

I've installed the ChaOs Character Overhaul and am using it in conjunction with Reuinon mod. I was just wondering if it's possible to install the Resize Project for field models without 7th heaven, and if so, how?

Thanks.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #746 on: 2020-03-29 12:06:10 »
To both questions. Dynamic Weapons use extra functions of 7h, so it's 7h specific. Same counts for the rezised models.

Kronim

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: 2020-03-29 19:42:48 »
Thanks for the answer.

Another quick question, I've just reached the end of Midgar and Cloud's model for the world map is vanilla. I believe I installed the mod correctly - the word_us.lgp from the lgp_out folder has been placed in data > wm, but it hasn't worked.
I could get around this by enabling the character overhaul in the Reuinion options.ini...but that only has the option for Cloud with the buster sword, and I don't want the sword on his back.

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: 2020-03-30 21:27:38 »
What Category does you mod fall under ?

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
« Reply #749 on: 2020-04-04 01:33:18 »
Thanks for the answer.

Another quick question, I've just reached the end of Midgar and Cloud's model for the world map is vanilla. I believe I installed the mod correctly - the word_us.lgp from the lgp_out folder has been placed in data > wm, but it hasn't worked.
I could get around this by enabling the character overhaul in the Reuinion options.ini...but that only has the option for Cloud with the buster sword, and I don't want the sword on his back.

i also have this issue, the model for the chocobo races is vanilla as well, i also dont want to enable character overhaul because the bugenhagen sitting model just makes more sense to me :P

walking/standing/floating on a ball is a younger man's game, that's how you break a hip
« Last Edit: 2020-04-04 01:39:59 by Orichalcon »