Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4837216 times)

Novastrike

• View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #8825 on: 2019-12-26 16:52:42 »
Hi,

First of all i just wanna say that i really love the work you have put in to this mod @Sega Chief. Currently at the end of disc 2 trying to figure out where to find stuff.

One thing that bothers me though;
I have googled and searched a lot on where to find the triple ap weapons, but havent been able to find any kind of information regarding this.

I was watching a gameplay video on Youtube (Maximillian Dood) and he had triple ap weapon for Tifa during his fight with Pearl weapon. I just beat the weapon and have no such thing.

If anyone could be kind to enlighten me where to find them, that would be lovely.

Best regards,
Novastrike

Karsh Highwind

• View Profile
« Reply #8826 on: 2019-12-26 22:06:20 »
Hi,

First of all i just wanna say that i really love the work you have put in to this mod @Sega Chief. Currently at the end of disc 2 trying to figure out where to find stuff.

One thing that bothers me though;
I have googled and searched a lot on where to find the triple ap weapons, but havent been able to find any kind of information regarding this.

I was watching a gameplay video on Youtube (Maximillian Dood) and he had triple ap weapon for Tifa during his fight with Pearl weapon. I just beat the weapon and have no such thing.

If anyone could be kind to enlighten me where to find them, that would be lovely.

Best regards,
Novastrike

Hey there, most of the triple AP weapons are in the sunken Gelnika so you can access them when you have the sub. :)
« Last Edit: 2019-12-26 23:56:17 by Karsh Highwind »

Novastrike

• View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: 2019-12-27 15:32:22 »
Hey there, most of the triple AP weapons are in the sunken Gelnika so you can access them when you have the sub. :)

Ah, i see. Thank you very much for the response! :-D

Clangeddin

• View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: 2019-12-30 08:18:39 »
Hello there, I must say this mod is amazing, well done, it really felt like an improvement over the original game.

I am having one problem though, the game "freezes" (more likely soft locks, as the FPS counter is still there going from 30 to 31 from time to time) every time I attempt the optional cave dungeon in the Sleeping Forest (Dio's sidequest in disc 3), when Cloud wakes up where the game begins and Barret speaks, nothing happens, I can do nothing, they just stay at each other forever and that's it. Is this caused by some other mod conflict, to your knowledge? Thanks.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8829 on: 2019-12-30 14:11:08 »
Hello there, I must say this mod is amazing, well done, it really felt like an improvement over the original game.

I am having one problem though, the game "freezes" (more likely soft locks, as the FPS counter is still there going from 30 to 31 from time to time) every time I attempt the optional cave dungeon in the Sleeping Forest (Dio's sidequest in disc 3), when Cloud wakes up where the game begins and Barret speaks, nothing happens, I can do nothing, they just stay at each other forever and that's it. Is this caused by some other mod conflict, to your knowledge? Thanks.

Whenever this issue arises, it seems to be linked to other mods although the reason why isn't clear. Best thing to do is disable other mods, play until the first save point, then reactivate them all.

CryofthePlanet

• View Profile
« Reply #8830 on: 2019-12-30 19:36:14 »
Love this mod so much I can't go back to the original the same way anymore. Can't wait for VIII NT, the beta was great. Seems a few of us have been streaming on twitch for playthroughs of NT so that's cool too.

Not sure if this is something that has been addressed yet or not, but my first playthrough I ended up getting stuck unable to do some of the optional fights (namely, materia bosses). I missed getting Deathblow from the Great Glacier so I ended up landing the Highwind and taking a green chocobo over the mountains, parked outside of the glacier, and walked in. Got Deathblow, went back to the exit, and it took me to the back of Icicle Inn. If I exited out the back of the town, I had to do the snowboarding segment again. Couldn't get to my chocobo anymore, nor could I release it/mate/breed/etc as it was still on the map, but apparently unreachable. Any ideas on this? It was v1.5, no other mods used, normal run. Wasn't a huge deal as I wanted to play again in Arrange Mode (which I'm doing now, even better) but I basically couldn't do any of the other fights.

Also, is there any way to leave the Ein Sof screen at the end if you save there, or is it only for the final battle and ending?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: 2019-12-30 21:35:58 »
Love this mod so much I can't go back to the original the same way anymore. Can't wait for VIII NT, the beta was great. Seems a few of us have been streaming on twitch for playthroughs of NT so that's cool too.

Not sure if this is something that has been addressed yet or not, but my first playthrough I ended up getting stuck unable to do some of the optional fights (namely, materia bosses). I missed getting Deathblow from the Great Glacier so I ended up landing the Highwind and taking a green chocobo over the mountains, parked outside of the glacier, and walked in. Got Deathblow, went back to the exit, and it took me to the back of Icicle Inn. If I exited out the back of the town, I had to do the snowboarding segment again. Couldn't get to my chocobo anymore, nor could I release it/mate/breed/etc as it was still on the map, but apparently unreachable. Any ideas on this? It was v1.5, no other mods used, normal run. Wasn't a huge deal as I wanted to play again in Arrange Mode (which I'm doing now, even better) but I basically couldn't do any of the other fights.

Also, is there any way to leave the Ein Sof screen at the end if you save there, or is it only for the final battle and ending?

Ah, I think that was mentioned before with Icicle Inn. I checked and it's something I've done; for some reason, I've set it to check Party Leader is Cloud when leaving Great Glacier by the standard south exit. If it's Cloud, it goes to world map. If it's the others, it jumps to Icicle Inn field. The blue 'rollercoaster' also exits to Icicle Inn instead of the world map.

This is something that was done a very long time ago so I'm not sure what the goal with it was.

A save editor is probably best way to go for now; open the save file, and go to the Location tab. Click on Worldmap Location at the bottom. On the world map picture on the right, right click somewhere and select 'place tiny bronco/chocobo'. That should hopefully move the chocobo to a retrievable location.

As for the final screen, that's just a staging area to save the game + re-equip for the final boss; it currently has no exit.

JackCaliber

• View Profile
« Reply #8832 on: 2019-12-30 23:04:30 »
Am I the only one who feels like morph needs a serious buff? I LOVE that it's available earlier in the game, but having to finish off an enemy with 0.1 * your normal attack damage just isn't fun. Half damage seems like it would be a lot more fun without being OP. Am I wrong?

CryofthePlanet

• View Profile
« Reply #8833 on: 2019-12-31 13:06:56 »
Ah, I think that was mentioned before with Icicle Inn. I checked and it's something I've done; for some reason, I've set it to check Party Leader is Cloud when leaving Great Glacier by the standard south exit. If it's Cloud, it goes to world map. If it's the others, it jumps to Icicle Inn field. The blue 'rollercoaster' also exits to Icicle Inn instead of the world map.

This is something that was done a very long time ago so I'm not sure what the goal with it was.

A save editor is probably best way to go for now; open the save file, and go to the Location tab. Click on Worldmap Location at the bottom. On the world map picture on the right, right click somewhere and select 'place tiny bronco/chocobo'. That should hopefully move the chocobo to a retrievable location.

As for the final screen, that's just a staging area to save the game + re-equip for the final boss; it currently has no exit.

Gotcha, thanks for the quick response. I ended up just saving over the file when I restarted in Arrange so the time for editing has come and gone. I'm good on this playthrough though and I haven't run into any other issues.

Though that being said, are there any notes on the bosses and such? I'm trying to go through every fight without knowing what's coming, but some of them had my head scratching afterwards. Fights like the Goldberries were previously discussed, but things like Mirage (at least on Arranged) seemed a little nuts. Then again, maybe Ribbons "preventing status change" also applies to recovering from ailments that punch through. Are there abilities that act like FFX-2's Pernicious Powder, with the whole 255% hit rate and hits through immunity thing?

Either way, killer stuff. Can't wait to do the rest.

Am I the only one who feels like morph needs a serious buff? I LOVE that it's available earlier in the game, but having to finish off an enemy with 0.1 * your normal attack damage just isn't fun. Half damage seems like it would be a lot more fun without being OP. Am I wrong?

I wouldn't really agree, Morph feels fine. You can get by just fine without ever using it, but the rewards for using it against certain enemies is very nice if you can put in the effort. For the ultimate weapon stuff endgame I think Yuffie's Conformer still ignores the Morph penalty, so that can be helpful with getting some morphs. But in that case, I think you can just get them as drops instead. There was also a series of posts earlier in this thread that discussed why boss morph were adjusted and why that incentive threw some things off.

Karsh Highwind

• View Profile
« Reply #8834 on: 2019-12-31 14:34:51 »
I wouldn't really agree, Morph feels fine. You can get by just fine without ever using it, but the rewards for using it against certain enemies is very nice if you can put in the effort. For the ultimate weapon stuff endgame I think Yuffie's Conformer still ignores the Morph penalty, so that can be helpful with getting some morphs. But in that case, I think you can just get them as drops instead. There was also a series of posts earlier in this thread that discussed why boss morph were adjusted and why that incentive threw some things off.

To add to this point, the "work" weapons from Temple of the Ancients also can deal significant damage with Morph as they scale up depending on the amount of kills the person equipping them has if memory serves.

If Cid has 60 kills and Tifa has 170 kills, Tifa's Work Glove will hit like a truck compared to Cid's Mop. This also applies to Morph as the weapon calculation for the "work" weapons is entirely different.

As mentioned earlier as well, the good thing about Morph is getting access to very, very strong items/weapons/armors/accessories well before you're supposed to get them normally through the game. It's definitely something that's more rewarding for those with the patience but also not really required as you'll get your hands on the items eventually.

Clangeddin

• View Profile
« Reply #8835 on: 2019-12-31 14:36:49 »
Thanks for the reply, I managed to finish the dark cave by disabling the mods above the New Threat (the ones below were fine).
I just finished the game and I must say I miss one thing... the final weapons, did you remove them?
I finished all side quests for L4 Limits and finished the game too but I never came across a single final weapon. I just missed Ozma (I really forgot about it).
I ended uping Masamune on Cloud and Max Ray on Barret (and Wizard Staff on Aeris), but I really wanted to see what was done to Ultima Weapon, Missing Score, ecc... oh well, I suppose I understand if you removed them, they did kinda make the game way too easy.

I got the final screen with the dance party telling that I finished the NT mod without using a single source.... but I did? I think I levelled all characters in the source screen to 8/8.

Going to face Ozma now.

Also, what are the Oversoul Shard and all those new key items such as X-ATM core, 7777 needle, ecc ecc for? Couldn't find a use for them in game.

Anyways, thank you very much for the mod, it's been great fun indeed.

Fowleplay91

• View Profile
« Reply #8836 on: 2019-12-31 23:09:28 »
How do I get this to work? I install the mod on steam and when I click the game it just keeps popping back up and doesnt load the game on steam. Any help?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8837 on: 2020-01-01 15:15:11 »

Morph acts the same as base game but is too weak; I plan to boost the damage it deals.

Though that being said, are there any notes on the bosses and such? I'm trying to go through every fight without knowing what's coming, but some of them had my head scratching afterwards. Fights like the Goldberries were previously discussed, but things like Mirage (at least on Arranged) seemed a little nuts. Then again, maybe Ribbons "preventing status change" also applies to recovering from ailments that punch through. Are there abilities that act like FFX-2's Pernicious Powder, with the whole 255% hit rate and hits through immunity thing?

There aren't any notes/guides out there that I'm aware of, save for videos and streams. There were attacks that went through status immunity but I removed that flag from as many of them that I could find in a recent update. If you find attacks ignoring status immunity then it's important not to protect against that status as it'll prevent it from being healed.

Thanks for the reply, I managed to finish the dark cave by disabling the mods above the New Threat (the ones below were fine).
I just finished the game and I must say I miss one thing... the final weapons, did you remove them?
I finished all side quests for L4 Limits and finished the game too but I never came across a single final weapon. I just missed Ozma (I really forgot about it).
I ended uping Masamune on Cloud and Max Ray on Barret (and Wizard Staff on Aeris), but I really wanted to see what was done to Ultima Weapon, Missing Score, ecc... oh well, I suppose I understand if you removed them, they did kinda make the game way too easy.

I got the final screen with the dance party telling that I finished the NT mod without using a single source.... but I did? I think I levelled all characters in the source screen to 8/8.

Going to face Ozma now.

Also, what are the Oversoul Shard and all those new key items such as X-ATM core, 7777 needle, ecc ecc for? Couldn't find a use for them in game.

Anyways, thank you very much for the mod, it's been great fun indeed.

Ultimate Weapons can be obtained from the guy in the blue house on the world map, near Gongaga (where Great Gospel is acquired in default game). Each weapon needs two weapons + an item to make.

Are you on the latest version? I thought I'd stripped out the no-source secret because it wasn't working properly.

How do I get this to work? I install the mod on steam and when I click the game it just keeps popping back up and doesnt load the game on steam. Any help?

The installer should be run, pointed at the FF7 folder, and that should be it patched.

If the game isn't running after patching, then there's two possibilities:

1) Antivirus is blocking the patched files, probably the .EXE in which case may need to right-click it, go to properties, and then click 'unblock' if it's there. Setting up FF7's directory as an exception in antivirus could also help.

2) Game is a cracked/pirated copy, in which case the mod installer has overwritten the .EXE changes to add its own, resulting in the crack no longer working.

Other possible cause might be it's a different language version but I think the file names themselves are different so it would likely still be running just with no changes if it was that.

PokeFaize

• View Profile
« Reply #8838 on: 2020-01-01 15:21:28 »
I finished all side quests for L4 Limits and finished the game too but I never came across a single final weapon.

Also, what are all those new key items such as X-ATM core, 7777 needle, ecc ecc for? Couldn't find a use for them in game.

The Final Weapons are now made by the Weaponsmith guy who originally was supposed to give you the Final Gospel Limit Break, and tell you where to go to get the Keystone Materia. You need 2 Weapons and one of the new Key Items (X-ATM Core, LuvLuvG, and so on). The Weaponsmith guy will tell you which weapons and Key Item you need in order to make each Final Weapon.

EDIT: whoops. Sega Chief beat me to answering your question as I was typing it lol

Clangeddin

• View Profile
« Reply #8839 on: 2020-01-01 15:54:07 »
Ultimate Weapons can be obtained from the guy in the blue house on the world map, near Gongaga (where Great Gospel is acquired in default game). Each weapon needs two weapons + an item to make.

Are you on the latest version? I thought I'd stripped out the no-source secret because it wasn't working properly.

Eh no I'm not on final version, I just noticed it was uploaded two days ago, I'm on the version before that (the one uploaded in September).
Just got the final weapons now.
Gotta say I'm disappointed with Missing Score having only 4 slots? Is this really intended? Because man the weapon sucks, it feels like a downgrade from the Max Ray. I know that the vanilla Missing Score was the strongest final weapon by a mile (but that was because materias could store a lot more AP than they can in NT, especially KOTOR), but geez, this is an overnerf, please reconsider, and if the AP-STR is too strong, then maybe just add a different special effect (like an added effect to attacks and 255% hit chance or something else).
Compared it to Tifa's Premium Heart, that one has 8 slots and hits harder without any investment at all.
Red XIII and Cid's final weapons also appears to be very bad, at least compared to other characters.
« Last Edit: 2020-01-02 12:16:30 by Clangeddin »

PokeFaize

• View Profile
« Reply #8840 on: 2020-01-02 16:36:18 »
Cid's final weapon also appears to be very bad, at least compared to other characters.

Actually Cid's final weapon is absurdly good. Slap on several mastered Counter materias and watch him heal back all the damage he took through nonstop countering. And this only gets nuttier when you throw on the right Elemental Materia for the boss you're about to fight.

sneazzy95

• View Profile
Re: FF7 NT bug round up.
« Reply #8841 on: 2020-01-02 18:55:01 »
I didn't know about that, thanks for the info, it might be helpful !

InfernAngelis89

• View Profile
« Reply #8842 on: 2020-01-02 23:13:35 »
Hello,
Im about to start this mod and really looking forward to it. Just have 2 quick questions.

1)Is there a general consensus on how to spec each character that will utilize their best traits/abilities ?

2) I do not have the 7th haven mod (the language use is too complicated for me since Im not computer savy), is there a way to add some type of texture mod to make everything look nicer/better while still keeping the NT Mod working perfectly?

PokeFaize

• View Profile
« Reply #8843 on: 2020-01-03 04:39:00 »
Hello,
Im about to start this mod and really looking forward to it. Just have 2 quick questions.

1)Is there a general consensus on how to spec each character that will utilize their best traits/abilities ?

Idk about the "general consensus", but in my opinion, this is what roles I think each character best excels at

Cloud: Main Character Syndrome means he has to be flexible to fill whatever role you need. I suggest you decide early on what you want him to do and stick with it. His Personal Skill is okay, but not much to say about it.

Barret: He has high Vitality & good Spirit, making him a solid basic tank. His Magic is abysmal, so don't expect much from there. Not much to say about his Personal Skill either. What row you leave him in depends on if you want him hitting things or taking hits. 6th best choice for a tank, simply due to the fact that he has little to offer beyond taking hits.

Tifa: Her high Dexterity and high strength make her a great choice for a physical attacker, though she can also play Tank very well if you invest in her to be one. Great for Cover Countering, especially since her Grit ability lets her stick around a bit longer if your healer is tied up. I'd rank her as the 2nd Best physical attacker, and 5th best choice for a tank.

Aerith: Obviously she's the best Mage, no questions asked. However, her Personal Skill, Geo Guard, gives her a unique tanking capability that can't be replicated. Absorbing almost all elements in the game just by defending, Aerith's got incredible bulk potential (especially since she doesn't need to sacrifice stats for an Elemental Materia). If there were a Draw Attacks Materia to increase aggro towards her, she'd easily be the the best tank of the gang. Her Limit Breaks being geared towards support also help her in favor of playing the Tank/Support role. As it stands, she's the 2nd best tank, and best Mage.

Red: Hoo boy! Red is amazing. He can play Tank, Physical Offense, Mage, or Hybrid Offense with ease! His personal skill is perfect for boss battles, and his Limit Breaks (aside from Cosmo Memory) service his various builds beautifully! His Lv.1 Limit Break set for Tank Role with strong HP recovery in Sled Fang and "Hastega" via Lunatic High. His Lv.2 Limit Break set for a Mage/Hybrid Build with Blood Fang giving HP & MP Recovery, and Stardust Ray scaling off his magic (though it needs to be buffed). His Lv.3 Limit set for a Physical/Hybrid Build with Howling Moon providing Berserk & Haste to wipe the floor with random battles, and Earth Rave for massive damage. Pick what you want him to do and stick with it (preferably choose what Cloud isn't doing already for him). Tied with Tifa as 2nd best attacker, 2nd best Mage, 4th best tank, and the best Hybrid fighter.

Yuffie: Idk to be honest. her current personal skill doesn't work (and raw Evade isn't very good in FF7 anyway), and her Conformer is really the only noteworthy thing about her in my opinion. I guess she could be your speedy mage, if Aerith is too slow for your tastes (or if you let Aerith stay dead after Disc 1). No notable rankings since, again, I never used her.

Cait Sith: He's a good candidate for a Support Tank since he has Auto MP Regen, solid bulk, high luck, and an MP Restoring weapon. He can also be a Crit-Abusing Bruiser with Strength investment and high luck. Cait is the 3rd best tank, in my opinion, thanks to his high luck.

Vincent: I can't say much about him since I only used him a couple times. I give him the Shinra Turk bonus every Rank Up so he can fill whatever gaps there are in the team whenever I use him. Even without specialization, he performed very well. Tbh I never noticed his Personal Skill go off, so not much to say about it. Well Rounded, so always a good choice for an attacking role.

Cid: Strength, Vitality, Spirit, and lots and lots of Luck. Cid has the Highest Luck, and his Ultimate Weapon has a built in Drain effect. Cid can easily get over 200 Luck for a flat 50% chance to avoid damage thanks to the Lucky Evade mechanic (Luck/4), and with 2-3 Counter Materia on him, he'll easily recover any damage he takes by countering like crazy while using the Venus Gospel. Solid Bulk, Venus Gospel, and Crazy high Luck make Cid the best tank in the game (unless a Draw Attack materia is made, which would let Aerith dethrone Cid as Best Tank). Second Wind takes a long time to charge, so it rarely saw usage.
« Last Edit: 2020-01-03 04:58:00 by PokeFaize »

Kronim

• View Profile
« Reply #8844 on: 2020-01-03 05:32:09 »
Can someone help me please?
I've used New Threat before and it's worked perfectly. This time I want to use the vanilla combat version, as I want the revised script and events, but with the vanilla gameplay. I downloaded the IRO and imported it using 7th heaven, but it doesn't work. It doesn't even do anything when I click on 'open readme'.
Is there something I've done wrong?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8845 on: 2020-01-03 14:41:41 »
Can someone help me please?
I've used New Threat before and it's worked perfectly. This time I want to use the vanilla combat version, as I want the revised script and events, but with the vanilla gameplay. I downloaded the IRO and imported it using 7th heaven, but it doesn't work. It doesn't even do anything when I click on 'open readme'.
Is there something I've done wrong?

It should just be a case of importing it then activating it, while making sure that the regular NT IRO is deactivated; when you say it doesn't work, do you mean it breaks in 7h or it isn't applying changes once activated?

InfernAngelis89

• View Profile
« Reply #8846 on: 2020-01-03 14:58:19 »
Thanks for the info PokeFaize! Definitely helps!

Another question, my friend tells me there used to be a readme file on the launcher that went over Area changes. As in the changes made in most of the areas in NT. That way it gave him something to check to make sure nothing is missed. I think I saw the readme when I downloaded yesterday but the Area Changes section was very limited. Did something change and some info got deleted or moved? Thanks!

Kronim

• View Profile
« Reply #8847 on: 2020-01-03 15:36:20 »
It should just be a case of importing it then activating it, while making sure that the regular NT IRO is deactivated; when you say it doesn't work, do you mean it breaks in 7h or it isn't applying changes once activated?

Thanks for the response.

I imported it then activated it, while the regular mod is deactivated. I had vanilla combat version activated, but no changes were applied. I ended up using the installer instead, and now I think it's working the way it's supposed to, but I'm confused about a couple of things. I still get tutorials for innate abilities, even though it seems like they don't apply anymore, enemies and bosses are back to their original tactics, but are still visually redesigned, there's still a ??? on the save point for later when you get access to Mr. Smiley, so I'm assuming that is still in the game, and character stats are different, in a way that doesn't line up with either vanilla or NT. For example, Cloud starts with 0 spirit and luck, and has much higher vitality than Barret. I have no other gameplay altering mods activated.

Are these things normal for the vanilla combat variant? If so, is there any way I can just have the revised script, extra scenes (such as Cloud saying 'my job?' in the back of the train after the first bombing mission), the party members hanging around in the towns, and the improved character sprites, with no edits to anything combat or stat related?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #8848 on: 2020-01-03 20:34:54 »
Thanks for the response.

I imported it then activated it, while the regular mod is deactivated. I had vanilla combat version activated, but no changes were applied. I ended up using the installer instead, and now I think it's working the way it's supposed to, but I'm confused about a couple of things. I still get tutorials for innate abilities, even though it seems like they don't apply anymore, enemies and bosses are back to their original tactics, but are still visually redesigned, there's still a ??? on the save point for later when you get access to Mr. Smiley, so I'm assuming that is still in the game, and character stats are different, in a way that doesn't line up with either vanilla or NT. For example, Cloud starts with 0 spirit and luck, and has much higher vitality than Barret. I have no other gameplay altering mods activated.

Are these things normal for the vanilla combat variant? If so, is there any way I can just have the revised script, extra scenes (such as Cloud saying 'my job?' in the back of the train after the first bombing mission), the party members hanging around in the towns, and the improved character sprites, with no edits to anything combat or stat related?

The vanilla version was done fast, so it's still got references to some NT features that aren't active with a default scene/kernel like the innates. It'll make reference to them, but like you say they aren't active. I also forgot to put the default model colours in but the enemies should all be behaving

The SP system can be used as this is an flevel thing, but characters have their own stat growths so the system can be safely ignored if you only want to use those (and Sources can be acquired from the vanilla enemies). It was left active because it'd be a pain to deactivate it across all save points.

The stats themselves being different is likely being caused by Materia. If an installer has been used in the past, then it's maybe applied the .exe changes that go with NT. If you can, replace them with default .exes and this should also return Materia modifications back to normal.

InfernAngelis89

• View Profile
« Reply #8849 on: 2020-01-04 22:47:25 »
Hello, just repeating my question so it does not get missed.

In the past NT Versions, there was a change log document that went into details of Area changes of the game (changes in Midgar, Kalm, Junon, etc.) however it dont see it on the 1.5 patch. Is it possible to link that readme file again? Thank you for your time!