Author Topic: Final Fantasy VIII Phoenix Rebirth Project, FF8 for PC like never before!  (Read 53833 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
So what are you working on at this point?

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
Oh also wanted to ask. Are you also working on how to replace the models in the game?? I know this is very hard to do but still it isn't impossible right??

Casejuh

If someone were to point me in the right direction what programs I need to use to smooth out those awful looking environments, and where the files are that I would need to change, then I would definitely work on them in my free time. But as it stands I know nothing about modding  :mrgreen:

obesebear

• View Profile
If someone were to point me in the right direction what programs I need to use to smooth out those awful looking environments, and where the files are that I would need to change, then I would definitely work on them in my free time. But as it stands I know nothing about modding  :mrgreen:
So I left your double post alone... but now you revive this clearly dead topic without contributing anything to it?  Warning issued.  Read the rules, kiddo.

Squall_1904

• "As long as I have my sword..."
    • View Profile
After fully modded FF7 to my liking I am now ready to move on to my favourite game, Final Fantasy 8!! :'D
Can anyone redirect/suggest me the best things I can add to my game from this site?? I would be eternally appreciated. Thanks. ^^