Author Topic: [Request]FFVII AC Mod  (Read 25289 times)

Rikku2000

[Request]FFVII AC Mod
« on: 2010-04-01 13:23:14 »
Hello do have anyone the FF7AC Mod?

Can me send anyone a PM to download the Mod

-Rikku2000-

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Re: [Request]FFVII AC Mod
« Reply #1 on: 2010-04-01 13:30:29 »
*the* FFVII AC mod? I wasn't aware that anybody did such a thing.

My guess is that you saw one of slayersnext's videos or something and wanted the rig, but here's the lowdown:

So far, (afaik) the only Advent Children Mods that have been made are:

Advent Children Cloud Field and battle models (with First Tsurugi weapon model)
Advent Children Avatars
Advent Children Blue limit break flash
(not sure about this one) A loveless weapon model for cloud.

Anything else that you might have seen was probably ripped from other games like dissidia or crisis core and put into the game, which we're not allowed to discuss here because that constitutes copyright infringement.

Rikku2000

« Reply #2 on: 2010-04-01 13:50:13 »
I mean this mod: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete Mod [er... no, we aren't going to link to Kula Wende's mod full of material stolen from other Qhimm members, thanks - Bosola]

I want the Battle and Field and World character
« Last Edit: 2012-01-15 16:29:53 by Bosola »

idl12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-04-01 16:36:08 »
That is also illegal, you can try getting in contact with Kula Wende but i don't recommend that since you'l probably annoy him so just wait until legal ;) models are released here, it may be awhile but it;s definitely worth it.

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-04-01 17:31:41 »
I guess you could look at Kula's old work as practice, a technical exercise.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #5 on: 2010-04-02 01:01:30 »
*the* FFVII AC mod? I wasn't aware that anybody did such a thing.

My guess is that you saw one of slayersnext's videos or something and wanted the rig, but here's the lowdown:

So far, (afaik) the only Advent Children Mods that have been made are:

Advent Children Cloud Field and battle models (with First Tsurugi weapon model)
Advent Children Avatars
Advent Children Blue limit break flash
(not sure about this one) A loveless weapon model for cloud.

Anything else that you might have seen was probably ripped from other games like dissidia or crisis core and put into the game, which we're not allowed to discuss here because that constitutes copyright infringement.

im pretty sure the loveless sword was ok'd, or at least it looked that way when i was following the goings on, and the download is still usable

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #6 on: 2010-04-02 01:23:42 »
I mean this mod: Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete Mod
http://wendekulaff7models.yolasite.com/ff7-advent-children-complete-mod.php

I want the Battle and Field and World character
Oo. That mod was distributed towards very few individuals during the time it was 'legal'. You will no longer find that specific mod anywhere else. Sorry. Was a one-time thing since it used ripped models directly from Dissidia, KH and CC.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-04-02 02:13:41 »
im pretty sure the loveless sword was ok'd, or at least it looked that way when i was following the goings on, and the download is still usable
Nope, it was ripped from Crisis Core.  And was my fault it was found out :(.  There's another mod around here that is also using ripped material, but I won't be naming names.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #8 on: 2010-04-02 02:15:34 »
Nope, it was ripped from Crisis Core.  And was my fault it was found out :(.  There's another mod around here that is also using ripped material, but I won't be naming names.

really? glad i use the bustersword mod nowadays

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-04-02 02:25:25 »
The Loveless sword wasn't ripped from Crisis Core though, it was converted from a Jedi Academy custom Lightsaber model, Halkun was just being a bit Nazi about it since permission to convert it for FFVII was nought sought out.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-04-02 02:38:59 »
The Loveless sword wasn't ripped from Crisis Core though, it was converted from a Jedi Academy custom Lightsaber model,
Ah you're right

Your memory is obviously much better than mine.

Rikku2000

« Reply #11 on: 2010-04-06 21:35:30 »
So noone have this mod :( or can anyone send me a PM with link or can upload for me please. :)

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-04-06 21:46:38 »
So noone have this mod :( or can anyone send me a PM with link or can upload for me please. :)

Everything available is listed here

mohamadhafiz

« Reply #13 on: 2011-01-08 16:15:35 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

when and where i can download FF7 AC Mod Fully patch? i really want to play this game once more time...its been a while i dont play FF7...cannot wait anymore.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-01-08 16:25:51 »
I understand you... It was a time when I searched across the net to find this mod, but it was nowhere. As long as I know, only a few persons got hands on this mod. There's Kula Wende of course, but then he doesn't distribute it anymore, and from videos I saw, there's ff7modhd who got it, after searching for FF7AC mod in videos. I found AngeBleu95's vids too, but he was straight : "Nobody who want to have this could have it from me. Go annoy someone else" or something like that. Same goes for kela51, which with I talk regularly, and since then, I annoyed him about one hundred times, he always said "No" so it isn't someone we could ask either. I don't know anybody more that those persons who have this mod. Sorry, I can assume that you won't be able to find it. If you are, then contact me, I want it ;D

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011-01-08 18:13:06 »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

when and where i can download FF7 AC Mod Fully patch? i really want to play this game once more time...its been a while i dont play FF7...cannot wait anymore.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
And you've immediately found your way to my shit list for necro posting, discussing illegal mods, and overusing smilies.  Locked and extensively warned