Author Topic: [FF7] Strife's Mods of the Round - 7th Heaven Supplementary Catalog  (Read 35709 times)

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
    Latest Update: April 1, 2020

Mods of the Round

Always remember to hit Auto-Sort unless otherwise specified!

I don't care, where's the catalog? Wow rude, you get this color because of your rudeness :( : iros://Subscribe/Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QBGsgGK6

What is it, and what do I do?

As stated above, this is a supplemental catalog to 7th Heaven's 3.0 Catalog. This has a few mods that are not part of the Qhimm Catalog due to request, but wanted to keep it in this catalog. A few of the mods contained here also contain beta updates. They will be marked to let you know.

What mods are included?

Currently there aren't a lot. I haven't done all of them, but since this is only supposed to go alongside the existing catalog it shouldn't need all of them. I've only put mods in from creators that have given me permission. More will be added once I get permission to add them to the list.

• cmh175's Avatars and HQ FMV Pack
    • Tsunamods Team - Avalanche Arisen 1k Battle Scenes by Uprisen
    • Tsunamods Team - ED Music FF7 Soundtrack Beta by Enrico Deiana and unab0mb
    • Tsunamods Team - Arranged Soundtrack by Tsunamix and Dracula9AntiChapel
    • The Barret Mod
    • Enhanced Stock UI Beta Test Version
    • ESUI Controller Addon
    • Remake ESUI Theme
    • Speedhack by Satsuki Yatoshi
    • Borderless Windowed FF7
    • Bonez' SFX Mod
    • Bonez' Modern Spell Names
    • [4x Upscale] - Project Edge Fields

I get an error when downloading!

Don't worry! Normally nothing is broken. 90% of the time it's because the mods that are uploaded to either MEGA or Google Drive so they have a limited number of downloads from one source. That one source in this instance is 7th heaven. Once that Quota is reached, it won't allow anymore downloads for the day from that source. If you wait a day or two it will reset and you can download it again. Be patient though, there are many people using this catalog, so it might fill up again!

To the Mod Artists

If you have an IRO for your mod that is not on the Qhiumm catalog or a new one that you would like to add to my catalog please DM me either here or on Discord.

Congratulations!

You made it to the end and deserve your reward. You get this cool color and the catalog link to paste into your subscriptions! Just remember, LOAD ORDER MATTERS iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QBGsgGK6

Credits:

• All the mod artists both featured and not featured mods in this catalog
    • The members of the Tsunamods Team that helped me figure out how to get this to even work: Tsunamix and UpRisen
    • Iros and everyone of the 7th Heaven Crew
    • EQ2Alyza for making the first catalog and up keeping 7th Heaven for so long, and because I essentially used the same format of the 7th Heaven Modding Tutorial post with some slight changes >.>
    • Everyone on the Semi-Official Qhimm Discord (Link is on the front page)
    • Everyone else who's interest, playtesting, and support has kept all of this going on for so long, thank you all.

Changelog:

I'll do my best to remember to keep this updated: https://pastebin.com/dZf7aNAi

Donate[/list]
    « Last Edit: 2020-05-25 19:48:32 by strife98 »

Khrone

• View Profile
    Great news!

But for the love of me I can't get it to work! Here it is:

Code: [Select]
    Failed to load subscription iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QBGsgGK6: System.InvalidOperationException: Errore nel documento XML (13, 10). ---> System.FormatException: Formato della stringa di input non corretto.
       in System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
       in System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
       in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read3_ModVersion(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
       in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read6_Mod(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
       in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read7_Catalog(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
       in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read8_Catalog()
       --- Fine della traccia dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
       in System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
       in System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
       in Iros._7th.Util.Deserialize[T](Stream s) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWrapperLib\Util.cs:riga 15
       in Iros._7th.Util.Deserialize[T](String file) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWrapperLib\Util.cs:riga 19
       in Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.BackgroundCatCheck(Object state) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:riga 319

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
    So just to get something clear, this is not an official update, but a stop gap of sorts before the official release of the new version. Also is there a way I can donate for all the hard work effort gone into this, thanks.  :D :D

Just to say I am getting the same issue as Khrone, seems like it is a MS XML issue. I have tried deleting the files from the 7th Heaven workshop folder that has the settings, Library and catalogue XML files but still getting a error message in junction with the new pastebin link.

P.S can a mod remove my post below not needed and best to keep threads tidy thank you.  ;D ;D ;D
    « Last Edit: 2019-02-16 22:22:12 by Yuffie1983 »

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Great news!

But for the love of me I can't get it to work! Here it is:

Just to say I am getting the same issue as Khrone, seems like it is a MS XML issue. I have tried deleting the files from the 7th Heaven workshop folder that has the settings, Library and catalogue XML files but still getting a error message in junction with the new pastebin link.

Eeeeyuuup. That was my fault. In the process of trying to make it look fancy, and a bit more organized,  I tried adding [MotR] into the version section and just assuming that it would work didn't test it. Apparently the version section doesn't allow for anything but numbers. It should work fine now! My fault for not testing after every little change I make.

So just to get something clear, this is not an official update, but a stop gap of sorts before the official release of the new version. Also is there a way I can donate for all the hard work effort gone into this, thanks.  :D :D

Yeah this isn't an official update, I'll add Unofficial to the title just to make sure people know that.
    I guess I can add a donate section...never really thought it warranted one haha.
    « Last Edit: 2019-02-17 02:07:52 by strife98 »

JackMonty

• View Profile
    I just wanted to say thanks for the extra IRO links - I found this very handy. One thing I found though was I am unable to download New Threat by Sega Chief, I just keep getting an error - I'm not sure if it is just me or if anyone else has had this issue?

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    I honestly have no clue. You're not the only one having the issue, I've had two other people test it and it's giving them the same error. Strange thing is that it's downloading perfectly fine for me.  :-\ Only thing I can suggest is give it a few days, I'm hoping this is something on the download websites end. Couple of things you can do is download it from Sega's official thread here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=14938.0;topicseen or use the link in the description of New Threat in 7th heaven, download the IRO from there, and use 7th Heaven to import it.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
    • Global moderator
      • View Profile
    this is outstanding thank you, I didnt realise people could make their own catalog's.

Also I appreciate that the mods listed have a link to the mod so one can check screenshots etc. on the other catalog they just point to the main 7thheaven thread.

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Thank you! One thing I thought was really important when making this was that each artist got credit, and links to the correct areas. It's also why there isn't any combined mods like a single model IRO that has models from multiple different artists. I wanted each one to be represented by themselves so each person gets recognized.

It's not the hardest thing in the world to make your own catalog. 1.56 has a Catalog maker built in, and you use the code from it and use paste bin to store the code there. As long as the mods are downloaded from Gdrive and Mega then 7th Heaven can pull it. It  doesn't work with any other download website from what I've tried.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
    • Global moderator
      • View Profile
    Interestingly also for me the new threat gives a downloading error but the others do work.

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Huh, downloading fine for me. if it doesn't work tomorrow let me know and I'll see if it's something wrong with the catalog/link. It might be something on their end.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
    • Global moderator
      • View Profile
    Well I grabbed the latest iro from sega's thread but will try it again later strife, thanks :)

Dissidius

• View Profile
    This threa is cool! do i just paste the subscription link alongside the subscription link of 7th heaven and just click on update catalog to make it work? thanks for your efforts

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    This threa is cool! do i just paste the subscription link alongside the subscription link of 7th heaven and just click on update catalog to make it work? thanks for your efforts

Thank you! And yes, you can just paste it in like in the picture in the main post, just go to the end of the 7th Heaven subscription link, hit Enter, then paste the MotR link right there!

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
      • View Profile
    Sorry I haven't been to active so much been very busy with work.  I may not be able to get back to work or release anything till the new year.  I am thinking of releasing a public test Iro(PTI) sometime early in the next year.  I am not giving up on the mod so rest assured it will be finished and playable in due time.

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Updated the Mods of the Round Catalog.

Added "Models: The Barret Mod" by UpRisen  and Sega Chief .

Fixed Satsuki's "Media: Satsuki's Movies" mod. Completely my fault, I had it installing a different mod from the start, I take full responsibility for that.

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Added Enhanced Stock UI by Chrysalis

Fixed a typo in ProtomanZxAdvents listing

General maintenance.

Eventually I plan to reorder all of these to be in mod load order.

Maverick4031

• View Profile
    heya! so i tried downloading the barret mod but it immediate fails every time i try.

any ideas?

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Hmm I'll take a look. Give me a bit.

Maverick4031

• View Profile
    ok. thanks! lol

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Done! Sorry that took so long!

demanson

• View Profile
    Is: ProtomanZxAdvent's Mod Compliation no longer in catalog?  is it not compatible with 2.0?

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Protomas Mod Compliation is actually a part of the Qhimm Catalog itself now! Which reminds me I should update this haha.

demanson

• View Profile
    It doesn't appear to be far as I can tell I have almost all of the mods installed.

strife98

• Global moderator
    • Doink!
      • View Profile
    Oh huh, I guess it was removed. I'll put it back. Thanks for letting me know.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
      • View Profile
      • 7th Heaven Web Site
    Oh huh, I guess it was removed. I'll put it back. Thanks for letting me know.

The sound effects portion is (Qhimm 3.0 - Media mod), although Alyza didn't update it to current version. I don't know about the item/spell name changes though.