Author Topic: New Website devoted to 7th Heaven IRO Subscriptions FEEDS, One Location !  (Read 2361 times)

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
I removed the mod from my site untill i do it properly. I will post when permission is granted to me agian.
« Last Edit: 2020-02-26 18:59:52 by Rcarlucci »

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
I dont personally see the need for an external site to house subscription links considering most mods are added to either the Official or MoTR subscription links or can be found on the mods thread/nexus directly. A sticky forum post would accomplish the same thing and would be easier for people to access than having to discover or direct to a seperate site. Some people are also cautious about their net travel and having to leave the modding community to download a mod is a turn off.

also if im remembering correctly from a screen shot the "best enemy model" subscription you have on your site contains ripped models and violates qhimm ToS so if you want this link to stay active that link will have to be removed.

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
I keep the site external because i know you have rules and regulations. I know you cant just put IRO links on this site. I know Square watch's you closely. I will keep them separate from your site, so users can exp. authors mod collections and make sure no one gets in trouble. I have been with your since you started even though my user name is recent.  I just came back out of like 15 years hibernation.

Just an fyi the best enemies mod that has the model your referring too has not been ripped. Yes it does look very similar, but i knew the original author back in 2003. He did make the models with his software. Unfortunately he is no longer with us and I have been keeping his models alive for him. I will remove any link to any IRO mod links as you wish.

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
There is no rule against posting iro links, the rule is against ripped content. posting a link that has a link to ripped content is still posting ripped content and is a violation of the rules.

and NOBODY made those models in 2003 considering that they are from crisis core which didnt release until 2007.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Ripped content from other games is not allowed. Posting links to links to ripped content is no different.

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
I have removed requested Enemies mod and requesting to link back up my site so users can have another option to grab all subscriptions in one convenient location. Feel free to check the site out, if there is any link on my site that points to ripped content, I am happy to remove it. As far as I know, all links are validated by authors. I will post once I have the green light. Thank you