Author Topic: Trouble by adding own custom Opening  (Read 1295 times)

bardockssj123

Trouble by adding own custom Opening
« on: 2012-08-26 21:51:32 »
Well as first:

I took the search about Movies on Forum and checked those 9 Pages, but couldnt find what i need and had, so am opening the thread for more help!

-----------

Problem:

Also first of, i made my Own Opening movie for my FF7 game with pinneacle, after i saved it, it have 4GB filesize (dunno if matters) however the file name is opening (as usuelly) the other thing is movie size ( 720-480 avi.)

now to my problem:

when i add my own video to the movie folder in C:/Games/FF7/Movies/ and overwite the other opening file from the mod i choosed by bootleg, its all done so now to problem..........

when i start my game via bootleg loader or normal FF7 starter, and click on game New Game<------------ nothing is gonna happen, the game begins without my opening.... i really like i had.... and the sound when the avalanche is beating those soldiers is the first thing after Start New Games and i press Circle (controller) i can see my menu but game is normal, even before was black screen...

now for my help:

is there any tool which u had to add custom movies to the game? or do u just download an movie from youtube rendering it to avi and put it to movie folder and thats it? well i did that plus nothing works so...

is there any tool or something like that, i would like to have an tutorial how u guys do it, i was searching the whole internet about it nothing found.....

my gramatic about english is bad so dont bother me about it, its readable thanks...