Author Topic: Please Help. Error Message at Launch.  (Read 1330 times)

sheltonamus

• View Profile
Please Help. Error Message at Launch.
« on: 2019-10-19 02:31:33 »
Update.  Issue was resolved in another thread.  Problem is fixed by running F7 as administrator and setting game to run in lower resolution.

I am receiving the following message when attempting to launch my game.

---------------------------
Error starting FF7
---------------------------
System.ApplicationException: STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR: Unknown error in injected assembler code. (Code: 5)

at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, InjectionOptions InOptions, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessId, Object[] InPassThruArgs)

at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessId, Object[] InPassThruArgs)

at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in C:\cygwin64\home\Jauria\Proyectos\Final\7H\Git\7H\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1263

I had previously been able to run the game with just New Threat and some graphic mods in place.  However, I then tried to use the Remako mods and got this message.  Afterwards, I assumed I had messed up somewhere along the way, so I followed the steps for uninstalling and beginning the process over.  However, I still got this message even if I try to run it with just a single mod active.  Any idea what I need to do to correct this problem.
« Last Edit: 2019-10-19 03:09:38 by sheltonamus »

demanson

• View Profile
Re: Please Help. Error Message at Launch.
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-19 20:46:50 »
Right click your 7th Heaven.exe and select properties, compatibility tab and set it to run as admin.
         Go to the same tab but for FF7.exe and tick the box that say "Run in 640x480"(Do the same for all other exe's).
         This will not actually affect your gameplay as 7th Heaven takes over it anyway.
         https://imgur.com/yI30qaq
         https://imgur.com/qkW7VfI