Author Topic: Can't Run FF7  (Read 2355 times)

Okgar

• View Profile
Can't Run FF7
« on: 2020-04-14 16:35:22 »
I am new to mods and 7 heavens.I play a few hours already FF7 in steam now I had installed the 7Heavens follow the installed guide but my game run didn't run showing below error.(First when I run it ask me that they are copying game file from steam to 7 heavens file)After then show as below and is not running.

copying music file C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\data\music_ogg\walz.ogg to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\music\vgmstream\walz.ogg
   copying music file C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\data\music_ogg\weapon.ogg to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\music\vgmstream\weapon.ogg
   copying music file C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\data\music_ogg\yado.ogg to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\music\vgmstream\yado.ogg
   copying music file C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\data\music_ogg\yufi.ogg to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\music\vgmstream\yufi.ogg
   copying music file C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\data\music_ogg\yufi2.ogg to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\music\vgmstream\yufi2.ogg
   copying music file C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\data\music_ogg\yume.ogg to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\music\vgmstream\yume.ogg
Verifying latest game driver is installed ...
   7H_GameDriver.cfg file is missing. Copying default from C:\7th Heaven\Resources\Game Driver ...
   backing up existing shaders folder to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII\7H2.0-BACKUP\20200414201528 ...
   copying contents of C:\7th Heaven\Resources\Game Driver to C:\Games\Final Fantasy VII ...
Verifying game driver shaders folders exist ...
Verifying ff7 exe ...
   FF7Config.exe missing or detected to be different. creating backup (if exists) and copying correct .exe...
Checking a profile is active ...
Checking mod compatibility requirements ...
Checking mod constraints for compatibility ...
Checking mod load order requirements ...
Looking for game disc ...
Failed to find game disc ...
Auto mounting virtual game disc ...
Looking for game disc after mounting ...
Failed to find game disc after auto mounting ...
Failed to launch FF7. View the above log for details.

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: Can't Run FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-15 12:30:15 »
Upgrade to Windows 8 or newer, or manually mount your game disc ISO which is required to play. You can find the ISO under your 7th Heaven\Resources folder, titled FF7DISC1.ISO.

damiendada

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-07-28 20:59:30 »
Hi, did you manage to fix the problem?

spam links deleted.
User was muted for this post, further violations will be a ban
« Last Edit: 2020-07-29 14:33:54 by obesebear »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-21 03:15:15 »
Sorry to post again, but it is relevant, and this popped up in my unread feed. Starting with 7H 2.2, even if you're on Windows 7, 7H will now auto-mount the ISO for you.