Author Topic: Keyboard Controls not working - 7th Heaven FF7  (Read 2425 times)

BigBlueBoy

• View Profile
Keyboard Controls not working - 7th Heaven FF7
« on: 2019-06-22 21:48:58 »
Installed 7th Heaven to use the Remako mods just the other day on my laptop computer and everything was working fine. I played through the first bombing, saved my game, and went to bed for the day. Now when I come back the keyboard controls don't seem to be working, and the only response I can get out of the game by spamming every key on my computer is managing to skip the starting animations by pressing enter.

I have the keyboard patch installed, my laptop lacks a numpad, and I have tried pressing FN in tandem with every other key. What do I do? Is there a config file I can manually edit to make things right?

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
Re: Keyboard Controls not working - 7th Heaven FF7
« Reply #1 on: 2019-06-23 18:12:29 »
Installed 7th Heaven to use the Remako mods just the other day on my laptop computer and everything was working fine. I played through the first bombing, saved my game, and went to bed for the day. Now when I come back the keyboard controls don't seem to be working, and the only response I can get out of the game by spamming every key on my computer is managing to skip the starting animations by pressing enter.

I have the keyboard patch installed, my laptop lacks a numpad, and I have tried pressing FN in tandem with every other key. What do I do? Is there a config file I can manually edit to make things right?

Try running game converter again and say no to the keyboard part.