Author Topic: 7th Heaven won't download 2 mods  (Read 3710 times)

Dr. Zaius

• View Profile
7th Heaven won't download 2 mods
« on: 2016-07-12 17:58:09 »
For some reason I was able to download every mod I wanted using 7th Heaven, except for Menu, avatars and backdrops, and spell textures. Both show up as 2 files when I try to download. The main file, and a patch. The problem I'm having with these 2 mods that I didn't have with any of the others if that the main file downloads fine, but the patch does not. Even if I wait forever it just hangs on "Calculating...". In the main post for 7th Heaven it says to cancel downloads that hang or don't work, but when I do this is actually cancels it and I have to try it again. The patch never seems to go through no matter how many times I try it. I even restarted the computer a few times. I'd like to know if there's a way to fix this before I continue to waste 1.5GB of data every time for nothing. Is there somewhere I can download those 2 mods manually and add them to 7th Heaven? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
Re: 7th Heaven won't download 2 mods
« Reply #1 on: 2016-07-19 18:56:09 »
I am also have issues with two mods not dling. Those are texture pack 2.0 6gig and the movies 4.8g. It starts comes to like 15% then just hangs. Waited a day and still same spot. How do I manually insyall these. Please I combed this whole site for step by step.

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
« Reply #2 on: 2016-07-19 23:05:35 »
If you can find a download somewhere else for them, you can write your own mod.xml and make it an IRO using 7H

Rcarlucci

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-02-20 13:30:06 »
Is there a date base where all the .iro files are kept, old ones and new ones ?