Author Topic: [FF7][FAQ] 7th Heaven Frequently Asked Questions  (Read 532919 times)

Sora123masta

• View Profile
Re: Re: [FF7] Tifa's Final Heaven - 7th Heaven Mod Tutorial
« Reply #550 on: 2015-06-25 17:16:23 »
Well when you ran the patch, did you press yes to fix the keypad stuff?

wvnative

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: 2015-06-25 17:20:23 »
It said not to if you have a numpad, which I do. So no. Perhaps I will say yes and see what happens.

I'm just gonna leave it all alone for awhile, going away for 2 weeks on Saturday, so i'll get the game running when I get back.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: 2015-06-25 17:21:10 »
Alrighty, i'll run some research and tests. See what I can come up with.

JeyP

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: 2015-06-26 07:28:26 »
Want to play the game on my old laptop but open gl 0.8.1b drivers required OpenGL 2.0 GPU support (have only 1.4) is there a way to use older 0.7.11b drivers witch 7th Heaven or should i use Bootleg ?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #554 on: 2015-06-26 15:46:42 »
Changed music plugin to none, which got me music, but no sound effects lol.

I'm downloading the music mods now.

Any ideas about the keyboard?

It's best to keep the music plugin enabled. It reads from the [gamedir]\music\vgmstream folder, which is empty at the start. Downloading the Media - Music and Sound category will give you options that run music from the vgmstream folder. The format of those files need to be looping .ogg files, which can be found in the ...data\music_ogg folder. If you want the original game music, just move the files from the music_ogg folder into the vgmstream folder. I am going to have the Game Converter do this automatically for the next update, that way there is still original (albeit crappy) music that can be used if users don't want to download the music and sound category from the catalog.

You choose yes for the keyboard numpad patch only if you don't have a keyboard numpad, otherwise it keeps the default keys onto the numpad. You can then configure new key bindings once you start a New Game and go to the Config option in the ingame Menu. You can always choose Yes for the patch (just rerun the Game Converter and select Overwrite at the beginning), but that seems redundant to the ingame keybindings.

Want to play the game on my old laptop but open gl 0.8.1b drivers required OpenGL 2.0 GPU support (have only 1.4) is there a way to use older 0.7.11b drivers witch 7th Heaven or should i use Bootleg ?

No, I'm sorry there isn't. We have to move forward with 0.8.1b. You can use Bootleg for now.

wvnative

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: 2015-06-26 17:08:39 »
Thanks for the info. I just now manually rebinded. I will download the music and sound pack when I return from vacation in 2 weeks. I assume this includes sound effects? The core game has dreadful sound effects.

Also i've never played this game before on PC, grew up playing it on PS1, so one question...

How in the heck do you flee from battle with the keyboard? I didn't see it in the key binding list in the config menu.

Lionsmane

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2015-06-28 04:15:00 »
When trying to download mods in 7th Heaven I'm now getting an error message saying something about failing to obtain a secure connection, has anyone had this problem before? I did a fresh install of everything and that hasn't helped

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 2015-06-28 14:11:14 »
Thanks for the info. I just now manually rebinded. I will download the music and sound pack when I return from vacation in 2 weeks. I assume this includes sound effects? The core game has dreadful sound effects.

Also i've never played this game before on PC, grew up playing it on PS1, so one question...

How in the heck do you flee from battle with the keyboard? I didn't see it in the key binding list in the config menu.

When you bind the keys from Page up to page down,  put one key to page up, then the other to page down. Hold them both down to flee. I think.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 2015-07-02 14:34:22 »
Well now... Trying to play this on my TV by hooking the HDMI to the GPU,  whenever I start it up, it runs the game normal but only sound from either my headphones or computer speakers.  But when I switch it to run from the TV, it messed it up and the game refuses to run, crashes on startup.

israelssilva1989

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 2015-07-05 21:17:28 »
i am not sure which is the best option.
tifa bootleg or final heaven ?
is there much differences between them ?

PLEASE add to tutorial " run the converter as an administrator" it won't worked for me till do this
i am using win10 preview, maybe a win10 problem
« Last Edit: 2015-07-05 22:17:44 by israelssilva1989 »

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2015-07-05 23:08:30 »
Well now... Trying to play this on my TV by hooking the HDMI to the GPU,  whenever I start it up, it runs the game normal but only sound from either my headphones or computer speakers.  But when I switch it to run from the TV, it messed it up and the game refuses to run, crashes on startup.

Have you made sure that in control panel that your tv speakers have been selected by going to sound sound tab in it. Plus have you made sure in the FF7 config file that your sound card is selected in sound tab should be the name of your gpu.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 2015-07-05 23:12:25 »
The problem there is that I make the switches and it still messes up, I might not be doing it right. e.o  xD The sound driver from my TV's speakers go from Nvidia and my GPU sound driver is Realtek High definition Audio.
« Last Edit: 2015-07-05 23:15:22 by Sora123masta »

israelssilva1989

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2015-07-06 02:01:10 »
go to physics on nvidia panel and select automatic selection PROCESSOR and see if the nvidia gpu is selected
go to configure digital audio (i am using portuguese interface, dunno if is like this)
and see if your tv is selected on HDMI option. "SONY AVAMP" in my case
at worst case you will have to configure the audio on option 2 "configure devices whatever..."
« Last Edit: 2015-07-06 02:04:16 by israelssilva1989 »

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2015-07-06 02:42:57 »
I will look around on it.  I was just testing the Alienware X51 I got on my TV just for fun with multiple displays.

Vyper

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2015-07-08 01:25:09 »
Based on the issue you are having with the audio drivers, I found what seems to be a fix for me with a similar issue.

I have my soundcard in which my speakers are plugged into, and I have my headset which is USB. I regularly switch between them depending on the time of day/night that I am gaming and whether or not my girlfriend is home. This caused a bit of an issue because the FF7Config only gives you the option to select one output for sound, and re-running the config tool breaks 7th Heaven. There was a workaround provided which involved running the game converter again to redo the config files, but that is time consuming and annoying to do every time you want to switch outputs. It should be as simple as switching the output on the PC (which I have setup through a macro on my keyboard).

So here's what I did to fix the issue:

Start > Run > regedit.exe

From there, go to (this is on a 64bit win 8.1 install) computer > hkey_local_machine > software > wow6432node > square soft, inc. > final fantasy vii > 1.00 > sound

You'll find 4 registry entries here: default, options, sfxvolume, sound_guid

All you have to do is right-click and delete the sound_guid registry entry. This will make ff7.exe check to the PC's active sound output device every time you launch the game. I've tested this on numerous occasions and it always works without issue.

If anyone finds this causes a bug, feel free to correct me.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 2015-07-08 02:23:37 »
Hm, I will try it out.  I have always wanted to run the game on my TV since I have the proper capabilities now, love the new rig and all it can do. Win 8.1 is what i'm using so this will be interesting. Thank you.

israelssilva1989

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: 2015-07-08 23:36:46 »
i use a 40 inch lcd screen and a home theater. having no problems with sounds. just follow the hints and you will experience a good and pretty game on big screen. and let us be prepared to the upcoming ff7 remake on pc. i hope it will not be ps4 exclusive

Lionsmane

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2015-07-11 15:31:43 »
is there maybe a link to these iro files i can download manually? Because 7th heaven keeps crashing every time i try to download mods. I get a repeated error message saying 'underlying connection closed, could not establish trust relationship..' and i can't read the rest because the window is too small

edit: Updated to v.1.49 and now all downloads are just stuck on 'calculating'
« Last Edit: 2015-07-11 17:10:59 by Lionsmane »

israelssilva1989

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: 2015-07-12 01:03:21 »
the characters battle models was not working anymore, i desactivated and activated and nothing. so i deleted the battle models files from steam folder. and now it shows installed on 7 heaven menu, but it's not in the folder. when i try active it, the program crashs. is there anyway to download it again ?

Dreamliners

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: 2015-07-12 19:57:31 »
I got to where you have to fight bosses on the train at North Corel then my game instaly crashes when I got to the final boss.

And here's what the app log say. Anybody knows what seems to be the problem here?

Code: [Select]
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2 4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 16384x16384
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1440x1080, internal resolution 3840x2160
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: Shader limits: varying 124, vert uniform 4096, frag uniform 2048
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Loading external library Kranmer.dll
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; h264/aac 1280x960, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 10.193000, frames: 153
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AABB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABEB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABEC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABED_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ci_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ci_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_01_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_03_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_04_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_04_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 1004
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/ketcy2a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/ketcy2b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/coloc_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
ERROR: unhandled exception
« Last Edit: 2015-07-12 20:00:04 by Covarr »

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #570 on: 2015-07-12 21:15:35 »
Uh, I think the issue might be related to the fact that you installed in "Program Files."

Dreamliners

• View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2015-07-12 21:18:30 »
Uh, I think the issue might be related to the fact that you installed in "Program Files."

Where should I install the mod files then?

I've been running it without issue up until now so if that's the case then I'll try to change to another disks or folder.

Sora123masta

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 2015-07-13 00:31:01 »
I would reinstall the game into C:\Games\Final Fantasy 7. BECAUSE , if you install into a program folder, the computer will control everything, not you. So you'll lose important files for the game. I think.

veritasisacerbus

• View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2015-07-13 04:08:03 »
This is going to sound stupid especially coming from someone new but
Is there anyway to combine Tifa's Bootleg and 7th Heaven?
or can I throw a suggestion to have some of the character field/battle models be the PRP models

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #574 on: 2015-07-13 16:54:10 »
is there maybe a link to these iro files i can download manually? Because 7th heaven keeps crashing every time i try to download mods. I get a repeated error message saying 'underlying connection closed, could not establish trust relationship..' and i can't read the rest because the window is too small

edit: Updated to v.1.49 and now all downloads are just stuck on 'calculating'

I'm not sure what's causing this since downloads are working on my end. Perhaps a firewall?

the characters battle models was not working anymore, i desactivated and activated and nothing. so i deleted the battle models files from steam folder. and now it shows installed on 7 heaven menu, but it's not in the folder. when i try active it, the program crashs. is there anyway to download it again ?

You didn't uninstall the proper way. Check the FAQ section on the first page for how to do that. Once they are uninstalled from 7H, the download link will reappear in the Catalog.

I got to where you have to fight bosses on the train at North Corel then my game instaly crashes when I got to the final boss.

And here's what the app log say. Anybody knows what seems to be the problem here?

Code: [Select]
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.11b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce GTX 980/PCIe/SSE2 4.5.0 NVIDIA 353.06
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Using PBO
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 16384x16384
INFO: Number of texture units: 4
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1440x1080, internal resolution 3840x2160
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: Shader limits: varying 124, vert uniform 4096, frag uniform 2048
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r25886, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
INFO: Loading external library Kranmer.dll
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\movies\eidoslogo.avi; h264/aac 1280x960, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 10.193000, frames: 153
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/AABB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABEB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABEC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/char/ABED_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ci_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/flevel/ci_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_01_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_03_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_04_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_04_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_00_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/field/zcoal_2/zcoal_2_01_04.png, falling back to palette 0
Field Quit
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE SWIRL
Swirl sound_effect1
stop_sound
End of Swirl sound_effect1
Entering FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Exitting FRAME_QUIT SWIRL
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
[BATTLE] Entering FRAME_INITIALIZE
[BATTLE] Scene# 1004
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/ketcy2a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/ketcy2b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load x:\Program Files (x86)\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\/mods/bootleg/menu/coloc_00.png, failed
[BATTLE] Exitting FRAME_INITIALIZE
ERROR: unhandled exception

Are you using 7H over top of Bootleg? Your mods folder is pointing to bootleg, which is not what the game converter sets it up to be if you used it from STEP 1. Also, you're using Aali's Driver v0.7.11b, which is used for Bootleg and not for 7H.

This is going to sound stupid especially coming from someone new but
Is there anyway to combine Tifa's Bootleg and 7th Heaven?
or can I throw a suggestion to have some of the character field/battle models be the PRP models

No, there's no way without having issues. Put your requests here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15902.25
« Last Edit: 2015-07-13 16:55:59 by EQ2Alyza »