Author Topic: FF7 - Combining New Threat and Reunion Without New Threat Overriding Beacause  (Read 2441 times)

allicat

• View Profile
Hello! I'm returning to FF7 after a long hiatus and I'd love to check out New Threat, but I also really want to experience a translation that's closer to the original text. The problem is New Threat seems to have its own translations that override those from Beacause (the translations component in Reunion).

The way I've got it set up is by installing Reunion normally, and then installing the mod files for New Threat under the "CUSTOM" Reunion folder.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it didn't really seem to fit in a single modding category so I put it here.

Thanks in advance!

UpRisen

• Again... AVALANCHE is born again!
    • View Profile
Unfortunately it is impossible. Because and NT both edit the flevel.lgp so only one can be active at any time.

allicat

• View Profile
Bummer! Is there any way I could edit that file and try to get a hacked together version working myself?

allicat

• View Profile
Can't edit previous post because I'm a new user so it's pending mod approval, but I'd be down to help out on that DLPB.