Author Topic: OWA actual this time plz  (Read 9666 times)

Sephiroth2000

OWA actual this time plz
« on: 2003-10-09 07:03:51 »
Does anyone have the actual One Winged Angel music off of the game(you know, the one with the choir and stuff)?If you do, please post them. I really need them for my site. Thanks :wink:

Jedimark

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #1 on: 2003-10-09 07:44:33 »
That's illegal...

Galadyn

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #2 on: 2003-10-09 10:36:40 »

Rubicant_II

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #3 on: 2003-10-09 15:05:29 »
You may as well just get the PSF's if you don't want to "steal" mp3's offa a $50+ cd collection. Take a look at This thread for more info, because I'm very tired right now to hunt it down myself. I just woke up from 12 hours of drug-induced sleep after doing a forced all-nighter...so yeah..

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #4 on: 2003-10-10 00:42:57 »
drug induced sleep = awesome

Sephiroth2000

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #5 on: 2003-10-10 03:08:27 »
Quote from: Lieron

Heh. I always do that.

Rubicant?

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #6 on: 2003-10-10 03:53:32 »
sure you do seph2000....sure you do....

vvalentine

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #7 on: 2003-10-10 07:56:28 »
Quote from: Sephiroth2000
Quote from: Lieron

Heh. I always do that.

Heh, and that explains a lot.  I don't think that by posting random spam will make you a very likable person here.  You might want to slow down on the unnecessary posts, or you're on a really bad start.  I really don't think you'll want to be our next bash victim.

Sephiroth2000

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #8 on: 2003-10-11 04:02:11 »
Quote from: Sir Robert
sure you do seph2000....sure you do....

You sound like you doubt me...?

Quote from: vvalentine

Heh, and that explains a lot. I don't think that by posting random spam will make you a very likable person here. You might want to slow down on the unnecessary posts, or you're on a really bad start. I really don't think you'll want to be our next bash victim.

I've already had a really bad start. I bet it's gonna stay that way.

Rubicant_II

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #9 on: 2003-10-11 04:40:30 »

Bipartisan newbie treatment reform will now be the cornerstone of my morals.

The quality of our public forums affects us all -- as parents, as sons, as daughters, and as citizens. Yet too many newbies in Qhimm.com forums are segregated by low expectations, illiteracy, and self-doubt. In a constantly changing forum that is demanding increasingly complex writing skills from its members, newbies are literally being left behind.

It doesn't have to be this way.

Bipartisan solutions are within our reach. If the forum fails in its responsibility to compensate for every newbie, we're likely to fail in many other areas. But if we succeed in educating our newbies in the rules that exist, many other successes will follow throughout the forums and in our daily personal lives. This blueprint represents part of my agenda for newbie treatment reform. Though it does not encompass every aspect of the newbie treatment reforms I plan to propose, this blueprint will serve as a framework from which we can all work together -- Final Fantasy 9 lovers, Final Fantasy 9 haters, and other independent groups -- to strengthen our new members' confidence. Taken together, these reforms express my deep belief in our forums and their mission to build the confidence and character of every newbie, from every background, in every part of the world. And I am very open to working with other members of the forum who have additional ideas to meet our shared goals.

I look forward to working with you all to ensure that no newbie is left behind.

So don't worry Sephiroth2000. I can imagine it's hard to fit in after people roughed you around when you first came here. But such things can be easily forgiven. Welcome to the boards. I value your opinions and feedback as much as anyone else's. Here's some advice: make longer posts.

Note: This is a satire based off of the No Child Left Behind Act that has been put in place in the USA. I still stand by my opinion about treating newbies nicely.

vvalentine

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #10 on: 2003-10-11 06:22:22 »
LOL, that's funny stuff  :lol: .  I agree, while I don't want to bash anyone, it seems some people do want to be.  I mean, the guy has been told already, and he still keeps on making short or lame posts.  But I treat newbies fairly ok, a smack in the head once in a while doesn't hurt either.  It's just that it makes the 'quality' of the board a little bit more bleh.  I'm not trying to be elitist, but they can at least put an effort into trying to fit in.  That's just my opinion.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #11 on: 2003-10-11 14:06:13 »
I dont think its about trying to fit in here.. i dont think that at all.. I think it boils down to the difference between a completely moronic thought process, or being somewhat intelligent.. Or having a joey complex where you try to impress everyone with your VAST knowledge or how cool you are because your grandma's uncle's brother's cat programs at Square.. or.. enix now whatever the case may be..

Just because you had a bad start doesnt mean it will stay that way.. but heres a novel idea.. If you continue to act the same way as you did when you got here.. its gonna stay the same.. Whoa a no brainer.. Hmm.. lets see if i can clarify this even more..

Make lame pointless posts all the time = people dont respect you much

Continue doing this = NOTHING CHANGES!

i think thats pretty easy to follow..

Sephiroth2000

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #12 on: 2003-10-12 02:39:00 »
Weeelll...it wouldn't hurt to try Rubicant's idea...longer posts...yeah...

Jedimark

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #13 on: 2003-10-12 10:50:18 »
hey hey hey... :( I got b*llocked for posting a link to One Winged Angel once... where are you moderators?

eerrrr

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #14 on: 2003-10-12 11:49:44 »
I couldn't connect to the site to see if was an illegal copy, or some remix or something.

If someone can connect, say if it's an OWA rip or not, and it'll be removed accordingly.

Galadyn: You know what the file you posted is, do us a favour and remove it if it breaks the forum's rules, and don't do it again.

Galadyn

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #15 on: 2003-10-12 13:11:53 »
It's an MP3 that I got from a friend that sounds like it was made with a good sound-editing program, not quite like the real song.  Furthermore, I see nothing about this in the "Forum Rules" post, so if you have such a problem with it then feel free to go ahead and remove it.

eerrrr

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #16 on: 2003-10-12 14:49:20 »
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

It may not be a direct CD rip, but it's still a copyrighted song.

Oh, and the quote was taken from the Registration Agreement Terms. But thanks for reminding me, the Forum Rules thread needed updating.

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #17 on: 2003-10-13 03:17:45 »
Quote from: eerrrr
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

It may not be a direct CD rip, but it's still a copyrighted song.

Oh, and the quote was taken from the Registration Agreement Terms. But thanks for reminding me, the Forum Rules thread needed updating.

They look fine to me..  "anything that violates any applicable laws" meaning anything thats illegal.. or copyprotected.. blah blah blah..

Rubicant?

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #18 on: 2003-10-13 03:55:11 »
You sound like you doubt me...?

Durr hurr hurr... maybe cuz i do doubt you.

Sephiroth2000

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #19 on: 2003-10-13 05:46:56 »
You do? Why? :roll:  :P  :-?

vvalentine

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #20 on: 2003-10-13 06:02:43 »
:z

Oh Gawd, I can feel the average IQ in these forums falling drastically.

Sephiroth2000: Can I ask you, how old are you?

Sephiroth2000

OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #21 on: 2003-10-13 06:09:33 »
Quote from: vvalentine

Sephiroth2000: Can I ask you, how old are you?

No. :D

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #22 on: 2003-10-13 12:07:20 »
Since a lot of people, including myself, have become increasingly annoyed with recent developments in the "pointless posting" area, action seems to be required.

Sephiroth2000, consider yourself formally warned. Do not post unless you have something to contribute to the discussion.

Contra

• View Profile
    • http://contraspontanus.deviantart.com
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #23 on: 2003-10-13 19:26:45 »
I want to say... I'm firmly and wholly against the No Child Left Behind Act. I plan on proposing my own, the "Dumb Child Left Behind" act, in which focus is removed from Grades, and placed on learning. Those who don't learn, that is, don't try to learn, get dropped, and are told to come back when they really care. Right now, we are being taught. But being taught, and learning is a very different thing. They think if people are enjoying htemselves, they must not be learning. And 'No Child Left Behind' is basicly a law that says there is no time in the schoolday for enjoyment. The government requires this ultra-strict, planned out action for every single class day in every course. But the greatest minds work horribly in that sort of environment. And by making these restrictions on the student even greater and greater, forcing a set curriculum down everyones throats, we are suffocating the seedling of creativity and thought in the Winston Churchhills and Albert Einsteins of our generation. These are the minds that really need to be cultivated. The ones who care about *learning* Hence I propose "Dumb Child Left Behind", a relaxed environment that focuses on the big thinkers and intelligent few, not by cramming more and more information into them at a faster rate, but by tailoring each students learning to the individual, so that they are simultaneously being exposed to a broad variety of studies, but not trapped in a constant feeling of restriction, and even enjoying themselves.

Anyways, done ranting. ^^;;;

Contra

Rubicant?

• View Profile
OWA actual this time plz
« Reply #24 on: 2003-10-15 05:14:29 »
You do? Why? :roll:  :P  :-?
 I realize you finally post legitamte topics now but I'll answer your question.  You just seem a little young to be doing stuff like that.  That's all.