Author Topic: ADVENT CHILDREN TRAILER!!!  (Read 21381 times)

Sephiroth2000

ADVENT CHILDREN TRAILER!!!
« on: 2003-10-13 07:46:14 »
Right click, then click save as...http://www.ffasylum.com/jesall/ff7ac01.mpg
Enjoy!

Haruhiko

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2003-10-13 07:49:44 »
Server is too busy and you have to download it via BitTorrent. Left click: http://www.white-umbrella.org/video/ff7ac

Sephiroth2000

« Reply #2 on: 2003-10-13 07:53:26 »
Quote from: Haruhiko
Server is too busy and you have to download it via BitTorrent. Left click: http://www.white-umbrella.org/video/ff7ac

I've just repaired link. :D

Haruhiko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2003-10-13 08:05:49 »
Nice!  :wink:

vvalentine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2003-10-13 08:07:00 »
Hey buddy, you could have added this to the topic about FF7 AC that already exists.  But HEY, not bad either, finally something good has come out of you (even if it was only 1 post out of 50 useless posts of yours).

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
« Reply #5 on: 2003-10-13 16:51:36 »
Thats awesome you added something to the community  :D Keep it up.. include your opinion on things like what you thought about the video and stuff..

Sephiroth2000

« Reply #6 on: 2003-10-13 18:14:14 »
I thought it was cool. Was that OWA in the background?

ye-roon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2003-10-13 19:35:31 »
i think its a g000d movie :)

can't wait for it, and lets hope they release it in japanese with english subs :)

Galadyn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2003-10-13 20:05:16 »
I'll import it, and learn Japanese, if they don't. ;)

Lieron

• View Profile
    • Learnin' Time
« Reply #9 on: 2003-10-13 23:34:27 »
HA i'malready learning japanese lol

Rubicant?

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2003-10-14 16:16:08 »
Good Job Seph, those were neat pics from the trailer. Good Job.

Sephiroth2000

« Reply #12 on: 2003-10-15 06:52:09 »
Ok, i've just heard AC is issued for a mid-Summer 2004 release, will be 60 minutes long,  and will be in DVD only form(from what I have seen). Sorry, DVD-less peoples. :D
Also, who thinks that that guy in the wheelchair is Hojo, who releases the Starmark Syndrome(or whatever it it)when his son failed to destroy humanity, to do it for him so his craaaaazy son could rule the world?

Rubicant?

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2003-10-15 07:01:47 »
You hear anything Seph about languages it will be in?

Sephiroth2000

« Reply #14 on: 2003-10-15 07:05:30 »
Yeah. It will first be released in Japan, then will hopefully be imported around the world translated in the country's language. But, this is only what I have been told.

Haruhiko

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2003-10-15 07:39:21 »
Uhm... I think the wheelchair-guy is ... uhm ... Don Corneo... or ... Rufus. How about Red XIII?  :lol:

Rubicant?

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2003-10-15 08:23:23 »
I didnt play through most of 7 but is it possible that that is Jenova, Sephiroth's mother in a human form?  Because he looked really sad, (if i remember correctly)

vvalentine

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2003-10-15 10:04:28 »
Things to say about the trailer and FF7 AC.

Is that really Sephiroth?  I mean, he looks like him, except for the short hair, or could he be some sort of reincarnation or something?  I also read that it's a sephiroth clone.

Sephiroth (assuming it's him) now has a 2 blade sword.

What is the Star Scar Syndrome?  Obviously, this has to do with the meteor summon.

Possible character in white robe, and on wheel chair:

Rufus -  In this pic http://www.gamingnexus.com/Screenshot.asp?type=article&ID=282, you can see the Shinra logo on the corner.  In the trailer you can see it more clearly.  Rufus liked to wear white, and he may have gotten paralyzed and burned after the diamond weapon's attack (thus wearing a robe covering his body).

The real Sephiroth - Can't think of any real reasons why, but it may be a possibility.

Jenova - I doubt it, but there is always a chance.

Hojo - He may have gotten hurt only.  Maybe, the guy in black is sephiroth after all and being his son, he may be helping him out.  Maybe hojo, made a clone of sephiroth, or tried to do an army of sephiroth's, or maybe it's not sephiroth or a sephiroth clone, but someone who also recieved Jenova's genes at birth, thus being like sephiroth.  And maybe this guy does treat Hojo as a father, or maybe it is his father.  Too many damn questions.

I am more inclined to believe that this story involves Hojo a lot.  Think about it.  Midgard is where his lab is (they're back in midgard), and as it seems back in the Shinra building or Mansion (both have Hojo's labs), this may explain seeing the Shinra logo in that room.  Maybe Hojo has something to do with the Star Scar Syndrome.

The guy in black is using magic, who knows which?  Maybe an enemy skill?

Can someone translate what they say in the trailer?

Rubicant?

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2003-10-15 10:51:09 »
Here's an update but its not official

15.10.03 ,  11:54:29  News Admin

After having officially announced the exit of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children in Japan, it would seem that Public garden-Enix wants to also leave the DVD to the USA Indeed, the editor deposited the name ' Advent Children' on last 10 July in the United States, nothing official for the moment.

And I read on a site that the short haired guy is Sephiroth's Son and that the person in the wheel chair is Sephiroth!

vvalentine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2003-10-15 10:56:22 »
That may be a possible answer too.  I just read something like that a short while ago.  But so far (it seems) that I'm the only one that has come up with the theory that it's Hojo the one in the wheelchair.  I think I'm going to stick with my theory, it just makes more sense to me.  Now, if only I can make bets, hmmm :-? .

Edit:  My bad, I found someone who has mentioned Hojo as the guy in the wheelchair.

Edit 2: Found out what the girl in the beginning says:

"That day, the power was used.  Therefore, the star now lives.  The humans have become the star, their souls among the star.  And I had thought it would all be over..."  (Translation Note: 'Star' may be referring to The Planet.)

Maybe the Star Scar Syndrome is another defense mechanism from the planet (because sephiroth or something related to Jenova is still alive).

Rubicant?

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2003-10-15 11:18:26 »
That's weird, I heard that someone translated some japanese thing that said that it was indeed Sephiroth in the wheelchair... Well!!! We'll just have to wait and see!!!!!!!

vvalentine

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2003-10-15 11:21:26 »
Nope, it is not confirmed yet.  Nothing is official yet, and I don't think square would want to give out it's major shocker.

This some other translated stuff:

"I want to forgive you, but I can't forgive you," Cloud says while standing in front of a grave that appeared out of nowhere.  (In Asian countries, a sword out of the ground symbolizes where its wielder died.)  "Your death has been decided."

Contra

• View Profile
    • http://contraspontanus.deviantart.com
« Reply #22 on: 2003-10-15 11:21:45 »
My immediate thought was also Hojo. But I try not to figure out stories before I see them. If I'm wrong, I just get frustrated. If I'm right... Well, where's the fun twist then??

Rubicant?

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2003-10-15 11:35:41 »
I didn't play FF VII that much, who is Hojo again??  EEK! Don't smack me!!  I'm sorry I got somewhat through it and then my save file just vansished, and I was not gonna start all over again.  I might someday because it was a really good play.  Was he the head of Shinra?  I truely forgot...It's been a while...

Galadyn

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2003-10-15 11:40:19 »
Evil-mad-scientist-type.