Author Topic: Element and Effect Status Editing  (Read 2110 times)

pbuckman258

• View Profile
Element and Effect Status Editing
« on: 2006-04-25 10:57:52 »
Has anybody made a stat editor which can modify the elements and effects stats for example, make cloud immune to all status such as poison and sleep rather then having to equip an item that covers a certain status and so you can attack with a certain element rather then having to equip a certain materia ive always wanted a save game editor that did this but i have never found one just hoping there is one out there.  Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also i have one more question is there anyway to make cloud invincible to all attacks like sephiroth in clouds past ive tried FF7W's cheat plugin but it still shows the damage i would like all damage to register as zero, if you can see what i mean. These are just few of many questions ive always wanted to find the answer to.

dziugo

• View Profile
    • A new copy of FF7 thanks to Salk. Pack (zip/rar/etc) your saved game before sending it to me.
Re: Element and Effect Status Editing
« Reply #1 on: 2006-04-25 13:46:15 »
Quote from: pbuckman258
Has anybody made a stat editor which can modify the elements and effects stats (...)
These are not saved in a save-game.
Quote from: pbuckman258
(...)is there anyway to make cloud invincible to all attacks like sephiroth in clouds past.
Get the 9999lb patch and set the cap for damage (there is a little tutorial in the provided thread).

dziugo

pbuckman258

• View Profile
Element and Effect Status Editing
« Reply #2 on: 2006-04-25 14:10:21 »
thanks for you help dziugo just what i wanted.