Author Topic: Where'd Synergy Blades go?  (Read 5260 times)

Tsetra

• View Profile
Where'd Synergy Blades go?
« on: 2008-08-12 23:47:07 »
I noticed his account has been deleted. What's the deal with that?

JordieBo

• View Profile
Re: Where'd Synergy Blades go?
« Reply #1 on: 2008-08-13 00:02:13 »
Hmm.  :?
Mesden just sent an email out now.
That IS strange.
If I knew anything I would help.  :oops:
I know he moderated the boards, but what was his FF7Voice job?
Cause he is helping out with it someway isn't he?

Tsetra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-08-13 00:13:43 »
He wasn't directly involved with FF7Voice. The reason I want to get a hold of him is because I'm pretty much expecting no responses on my Meteor query here, which is vital if I'm to add the unused dialogs back into the game. I still don't know if the problem is an issue with Meteor, or if a header or some other limit is undoing changes I try to make. I'm hoping he can shed some light onto the issue. Aside from him, Halkun, Qhimm, Ficedula, and Lasyan apparently have the most field script experience. The problem is, I rarely see posts from any of them, and I have a feeling even if they read my question I'm going to get the "this guy is too stupid to warrant an answer" treatment.

Syn

« Reply #3 on: 2008-08-29 22:26:55 »
Hullo, I deleted the account myself a little while back for a few reasons. Primarily I don't have as much time as I used to, getting a job, sorting out real life after uni, and so on; partly diminishing interest in bygone Final Fantasies as I'm focusing developing games for myself, rather than working on modifying existing stuff. I did ask Qhimm to de-mod me from the board in the same PM I asked him to make a separate forum for FF7Voice, but the former didn't happen, so deleting my account solved all the issues in one. :)

My email will be on my profile for a time (darn email-crawlers) - drop me a line, I'll be happy to help any way I can - no question too stupid, etc.

SB.