Author Topic: Do i need to download all of the mods in the bootleg pack torrent?  (Read 13630 times)

cmh175

• View Profile
    • Chris Hendrickson's Artstation
This could be true. I'm a Network Engineer and do a lot of hand holding. I've even had to explain (with ridiculous amounts of detail) how to find the downloads window in Google Chrome. I think I dead a little that day. At this point though no more help could be offered other than literally doing it for him with a remote shared desktop session. Troll or not though this behavior isn't acceptable, and I don't see anyone feeling that helpful at this point.

zherot

• View Profile
I dont know what to say really, i explained myself very clear about my question and some people got it others not.

You need to rethink on what you are saying, because im not a troll, i needed genuine help, but instead of helping me people like that person that made the poor tutorial instructions come with that bad attitude beign sarcastic with his high horse attitude, after i already calmed down and changed my attitude towards this situation i encountered, i was only pointing the clear errors and faults of the tutorial and he took it personal (and i explained why).

I said i was better than he because i did recognize that i make a mistake when i angered and let that poor tutorial take the best of me, yeah i realize it was not a very good way to ask for help, specially on the other post i have, but he is not going to recognize EVER that the tutorial needs to be more specific and clear in that particular step, and that just tells me everything i need to know about him.

Look how im answering to you, im not beign rude with you, because you are not beign that rude like he was in his last post, you are clearly his friends and want to cover his mistakes blaming all this on me, saying im going to be baned or i should be baned, maybe he is not a he and is a she and you want to look good to her , idk, but its clear that you are not beign impartial in this matter.

I know my first attitude was wrong and i accept it, what i dont accept is that someone after i changed my mind and changed my attitude starts to be then rude to me and treating my like garbage with sarcastic attitude and trying to put the blame on me making statements based on out of context sentences, he even moks in his high horse telling me to "ask nicely", who does he think he is... well i said what i have to say to him im not going to go further on this.

I will apoligize to everyone if  ever i offended you im sorry i know i did make wrong the first time, but i dont regret what i told to the guy that make the tutorial as a person and about his tutorial.

And if i get baned, i guess i really dont care its not like i live in this forum i just made the account to seek help, but i will probably will because guys like him dont tolerate anyone question them pointing out their mistakes or stand against them, dont care, this is not the first time i deal with guys like him, they have this "little" and pathetic feel of having "power" and they get nuts about it, it dosent matter it is just a thing as irrelevant as a forum moderator or anything they just think they are important and "GOT THE POWAAAA!!!" and no one can mess with them, really ridiculous people.

By the way i managed to get the blakc mages music in the Anxious Heart mod, that thing is great.

Tnx for the time and for the ones that DID tried to help me.

zherot

• View Profile
I would not bother answering to me because im leaving by myself (i mean it) there is no point in continue this disscusion, and i dont have the time or want to keep on this, so i will not read anything (you are warned you are wasting your time, like talking to a wall, but you will do it anyways since you have to proove "something" , so predictable =P).

Now with that clear im gone, bye!.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
There's an expression, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." Next time I see an outburst directed at people who are trying to help, someone's getting moderated. For now, I'm closing this thread. ~Covarr