Author Topic: [FF7 PC] Mod Manager - 7th Heaven (v2.2.3.522 Release) Outdated  (Read 390172 times)

Scarparoo

• View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC] Mod Manager - 7th Heaven 2.0
« Reply #25 on: 2020-02-29 17:05:28 »
Will it be possible to launch this and play through steam link?

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #26 on: 2020-03-01 15:28:12 »
Will it be possible to launch this and play through steam link?
A modded FF7 is not a Steam game.

Aerius Sygale

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2020-03-01 19:38:07 »
Very excited for this, great work guys! I always wanted to experience Final Fantasy VII with some of the really cool mods that exist for it, but I'm just not very technologically minded, I can't begin to grasp where to put what files, renaming things, just...steps for hours and hours that have to be followed exactly... This ease of use, auto sorting stuff to be able to function and not break the game, that's awesome. Can't wait for Tuesday~
« Last Edit: 2020-03-01 21:13:45 by Aerius Sygale »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #28 on: 2020-03-02 03:42:07 »
Very excited for this, great work guys! I always wanted to experience Final Fantasy VII with some of the really cool mods that exist for it, but I'm just not very technologically minded, I can't begin to grasp where to put what files, renaming things, just...steps for hours and hours that have to be followed exactly... This ease of use, auto sorting stuff to be able to function and not break the game, that's awesome. Can't wait for Tuesday~

Glad to hear! We're just as excited as you are and hope it's as easy for you as we intend it to be!

Vivigamer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2020-03-02 08:14:31 »
Been looking forward to this, I'm not as technically tuned as many on this site, so hoping this will make modding FFVII easier - hoping to work on  this today so eagerly awaiting the release :) - Thanks to all the hard work in preserving these treasures :)

Aerius Sygale

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2020-03-02 11:32:56 »
Glad to hear! We're just as excited as you are and hope it's as easy for you as we intend it to be!

Decided at what point exactly on March 3rd it will be released? If midnight, then 12:00 AM to what time zone? So eager for this! I have a night owl sleep schedule, so I could conceivably check it out before bed Tuesday morning, but no worries if it is more like midday-ish. Just curious!

Flash0429

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2020-03-02 15:39:12 »
is there a specific time this will be released tomorrow or is it just some time in the day?

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #32 on: 2020-03-02 18:19:38 »
Sorry, I can't give a definitive answer. "When it's done". We're doing our best to release this sometime between right now and 11:59:59pm on 3/3/2020 if you live on Howland Island. It'll be here ASAP; you will just have to keep checking this thread.

JESDOGT1000

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2020-03-02 19:03:12 »
Being here in New Zealand, it’ll be a 4th March for us folk :)

Aerius Sygale

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2020-03-02 19:45:03 »
Sorry, I can't give a definitive answer. "When it's done". We're doing our best to release this sometime between right now and 11:59:59pm on 3/3/2020 if you live on Howland Island. It'll be here ASAP; you will just have to keep checking this thread.

Ahh, no worries. I appreciate the response nonetheless! I live in Ottawa, Canada, so I have a feeling I'm in a different time zone, possibly significantly different. So yeah, I'll just have to keep my eyes trained on Page 1, or this topic in general to be on the safe side.

Flash0429

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2020-03-02 20:12:31 »

Not a problem at all jst figured i would ask thanks for all you guys are doing excited to finally get this in my hands to play with

Flash0429

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2020-03-02 22:16:26 »
Ahh, no worries. I appreciate the response nonetheless! I live in Ottawa, Canada, so I have a feeling I'm in a different time zone, possibly significantly different. So yeah, I'll just have to keep my eyes trained on Page 1, or this topic in general to be on the safe side.

Howland Island is 7 hours behind EST if that helps you figure it out

F1NATIK

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2020-03-02 23:27:50 »
So its well an truely past the 3rd. You do know that America is not the first country past the international date line. So this should be released already. When a game comes out NZ is generally the first country in the world to get games. Its past lunch time. But i suppose it still is the 3rd. Hope this hasn't been delayed till the 10th of april...

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #38 on: 2020-03-03 00:38:43 »
So its well an truely past the 3rd. You do know that America is not the first country past the international date line. So this should be released already. When a game comes out NZ is generally the first country in the world to get games. Its past lunch time. But i suppose it still is the 3rd. Hope this hasn't been delayed till the 10th of april...

:roll:

rephyr

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2020-03-03 04:46:45 »
Made an account just to drop an advance thank you for all the hard work you guys put in.  I'm pretty excited for this!

JESDOGT1000

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2020-03-03 05:04:17 »
Howland Island :) my hometown !

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #41 on: 2020-03-03 05:25:31 »
Made an account just to drop an advance thank you for all the hard work you guys put in.  I'm pretty excited for this!
Much appreciated!

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
« Reply #42 on: 2020-03-03 05:49:47 »
Besides being rude and entitled, I don't care what time zone you're in. The primary developers are in the U.S., so when we say March 3rd, we mean our time, but not because you've judged us to be inconsiderate Americans. We realize there are many people all over the world looking forward to this release and have kept that in mind. We have contributors from the West coast to the East coast, all over Europe, Japan, and more. Also, we are not a company, this is not a pre-order, you did not pay for it, and you've done nothing to contribute to it so you just have to deal with it. If you must know, the plan was actually to release late in the evening on the 2nd as a surprise, but it simply is not ready.

olearyf2525

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2020-03-03 06:33:40 »
Can't wait, I just finished the remake demo, it's really good but I still love the original modded and with the new 7th heaven 2.0 I can't wait to start a new game. Thanks for all your hard work unab0mb and EQ2Elyza

steven

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2020-03-03 06:51:02 »
Looking forward to playing FF7 again with the new mod system. Heck even got a steam copy as I do not have my old PC version anymore

xEnforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2020-03-03 07:34:22 »
can't wait to test it out ! looking forward to try it today !

xEnforcer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2020-03-03 07:36:18 »

me too !!!! :D

Aerius Sygale

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2020-03-03 10:53:31 »
Besides being rude and entitled, I don't care what time zone you're in. The primary developers are in the U.S., so when we say March 3rd, we mean our time, but not because you've judged us to be inconsiderate Americans. We realize there are many people all over the world looking forward to this release and have kept that in mind. We have contributors from the West coast to the East coast, all over Europe, Japan, and more. Also, we are not a company, this is not a pre-order, you did not pay for it, and you've done nothing to contribute to it so you just have to deal with it. If you must know, the plan was actually to release late in the evening on the 2nd as a surprise, but it simply is not ready.

Yeah, the message this was responding to...try to not let it get to you. Know that you guys are awesome for doing all this really hard work, and that we, as a whole, greatly appreciate that, and thank you. Very much. <3

The wait for an installment of the Final Fantasy VII Remake where Red XIII starts being playable will be a very long time indeed...but this should help cushion the heavy blow. Pass some of that time.

Nadious

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2020-03-03 14:33:50 »
Newbie here.  I signed up just to express my appreciation for all the hard work that has gone into this.  I played a modded version of FFVII about 10+ years ago using some program... (I think it was called 'Bootleg?' Can't remember if that was it...)  Anyways, I can remember setting up the mods and I even made a custom FFVII soundtrack using OCRemixes and other songs to give it a more modern flair.  I had a BLAST playing it.  (I still have my original FFVII discs!)  Fast forward all this time and I picked up the game on Steam a few days ago cause it was on sale and I got the itch to go through it again.  (I figured using the Steam version may be a lot easier to get up and going, cause I remember what a pain it as just to get the game to launch years ago.)

After playing the FFVII Remake demo last night (which was pretty cool... it looks amazing) it just isn't the same and while the game is going to be a massive success and really good, I wanna take another run at an original FFVII (modded) play through and just relive the experience again.  So, I can't wait to give this thing a whirl when it drops.  I'm sure the mods have come a LONG way since I played this game all those years ago.

Hats off to this team for their hard work.  Keep the best version of this game alive for many more years to come!

steven

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2020-03-03 16:30:44 »
This is great that it is finally out. Although I was finding there are a few hard choices to be made regarding which mods to get