Author Topic: [Release - Version1.1] Origional Field Model Sephiroth Patch  (Read 79251 times)

blackdeathmessenger

• A man can dream, but that's all it will ever be.
    • View Profile
The avatar patch is great, though there is one problem that i have with it; whenever I use the limit breaks too often the game crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

Excel-13

I'm not good with forums so I hope I'm in the rite place but I have a problem downloading the cutscene zip from the link because it takes me to the main page of the linked site. My friend is a huge Sephiroth fan and is going through a hard time so I really want to finish the patch for him as a surprise so please let me know what I can do to get the files. Thank you for your help and support in advance. ^_^

saison

BUMP

Sorry I read the rules and it didn't clearly state that I can't necropost because of the fact that it still seemed alive and the creator could be working on it, but nobody might has posted in it until he releases ver. 1.2. So for my question are you still working on it until you hit ver. 1.2? Because I really wanted to see this finished; it seemed real impressive ^^ (sorry for the fact that my first post is a necropost; you may now flame me)

Landarma

• View Profile
BUMP

Sorry I read the rules and it didn't clearly state that I can't necropost because of the fact that it still seemed alive and the creator could be working on it, but nobody might has posted in it until he releases ver. 1.2. So for my question are you still working on it until you hit ver. 1.2? Because I really wanted to see this finished; it seemed real impressive ^^ (sorry for the fact that my first post is a necropost; you may now flame me)
Excuse me, 'he'?  Scorpicus is 'she'.

saison

Oh, sorry I didn't know. I'm ignorant I know.

Chicken_Wing

This patch works perfectly for me, and the text changes are awesome. I however noticed one glitch. When Jessie and Sephiroth look at the monitor in the train. Sephy's Head changes back to Cloud's (specifically when its close up on the back of their heads and they discuss the monitor.) Just figured I'd report this.

blackdeathmessenger

• View Profile
does anyone know what's going on with version 1.2? just thought i'd ask, because i am curious to see how much better 1.2 will be

CSK001

Hi,
This is one of my favorite forum.  I would say, thanks for providing this useful information.  I, must appreciate the tools provided by you.  Please keep updating me.

CSK

blackdeathmessenger

• View Profile
nice work dude, though i hope you release a better version soon; whenever i use the limit break for sephiroth too much, my game crashes. if there some sort of way to fix this?

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
Was wondering if they was going to be the 1.2 patch, fixing the problem with snow board game, the nibelheim dragon glitch and perhaps adding some alternative weapons for Sephiroth even it it is just re-textures of the the original masamune.