Author Topic: FF7 Character Models?  (Read 4458 times)

HelloMyNameIs

• View Profile
FF7 Character Models?
« on: 2009-12-31 11:51:24 »
Hi, just a question, i looked at the apz cloud thread and then looked at kingdom hearts, is there a patch/download, where the ingame models (running around ones, like when you first get off the train) can be small, and then the battle models to be modified a bit better, higher graphics?

Just wondering if it was possible and if there is any out there because i haven't seen any.

Thanks!

HelloMyNameIs

• View Profile
Re: FF7 Character Models?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-01-01 16:55:51 »
bump

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-01-01 17:07:34 »
cant use stuff from other games anymore against the rules.

APZ's cloud Aalis custom driver, and Team Avalanche is what you want though. for larger field models, phoenix rejuvenation project

HelloMyNameIs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-01-01 20:44:40 »
I see, however how would the people that own the rights to the game know, if say you had the version and sent it to someone, how would they know?

The AP'Z Cloud aalis custom driver, i thought it was just aalis custom driver? Anyway sorry to go on i'm a little confused, i think i downloaded that aalis driver, what's the team avalanche? I was just hoping someone had the enhancements like the KH, although i know you can't use but similar (small whilst on field) battle bigger but still enhanced.

Thanks for your time.

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #4 on: 2010-01-01 23:32:33 »
I see, however how would the people that own the rights to the game know, if say you had the version and sent it to someone, how would they know?

Let's pretend that the people who own the rights have hired someone to monitor this forum...

HelloMyNameIs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-01-02 10:35:47 »
Ok then.