Author Topic: Texture mods not working  (Read 1768 times)

Jvms20

• View Profile
Texture mods not working
« on: 2016-10-18 07:30:00 »
I've installed everything through 7th Heaven mod tool and everythings mostly working except for the texture mods. I've installed the improved graphics for both the world textures and the field textures as well as battle and spell textures and none of them are working. I thought maybe its because they're notin the texture folder so i placed them in there and opened up 7th heaven and it showed an error saying the mods were moved therefore the program removed them. I then pressed the import button to manually have the program make them appear again in the library and they showed up but not with the simple names like before. more like "kae29378929827.39739 Field_Textures.iro" or something like that. But i activated them, and they didnt show up in the game still. I then though maybe it was because the texture folder was outside of the "7th Heaven" folder. i put them inside there and the program recognized them again saying something like "mod textures installed." but when i activated them and booted up the game, nothing changed. Why won't any textures show? What am I doing wrong?