Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL WORLD CUP AND CAPS LOCK THREAD!  (Read 38984 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: THE OFFICIAL WORLD CUP AND CAPS LOCK THREAD!
« Reply #25 on: 2010-06-12 22:51:22 »
When people use poor grammar, I usually ask them whether anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

If I were to post an image, it would probably be this one:

---NO SWEARING!!! OMG HAX---
« Last Edit: 2010-06-12 23:42:34 by obesebear »

MADDOGG

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010-06-12 22:52:09 »
iv used the site for a while and think that what every1 has done to enhance the game is extraordinary, i would love to chip in and help but i havnt got the time or experience. but well done to every1 for working there time to make a great game better.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-06-12 22:55:43 »
When people use poor grammar, I usually ask them whether anyone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

If I were to post an image, it would probably be this one:

This gives me an idea that in my free time I'll be collecting some of this images. Don't worry I'm never gonna post an image like your avatar since she's yours. :)
« Last Edit: 2010-06-12 23:41:40 by obesebear »

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010-06-13 05:38:14 »
One of the benefits of ruining one's life on 4chan
Speaking of which, I saw anon entering a bar that I was leaving tonight. I knew it was Dave cause he was wearing a shirt with that smiley on it. I didn't even know they made shirts like that... Shows what little I know. They be everywhere.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2010-06-13 07:53:24 »
BILLY MAYS HERE, TELLING YOU ABOUT HOW MUCH CUPCAKE DISLIKES SOCCER!  CUPCAKE THINKS SOCCER SUCKS!

...alright... I couldn't come up with anything else beyond that

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010-06-13 15:59:09 »
soccer does suck but it's your duty as a canadian/american to gloat and rub it in englands face

« Last Edit: 2010-06-13 16:00:58 by OutFoxxed »

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010-06-13 21:13:22 »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2010-06-13 21:26:54 »
Americans seem to be vastly overestimating how much English people care about a draw with the US; don't confuse being disappointed with being angry. Maybe they really want us to care. Maybe they think we care as much as they'd care if they were beaten in "their" sports. Fortunately for them, no-one likes their sports so they have no competition. We only get beaten in "our" sports because ours are so great that the rest of the world loves them even more than we do ;D

We only care about our national team when we get knocked out on penalties by Germany or Portugal. We're so used to drawing against teams we should beat that it doesn't bother us very much, although we do voice our disgust about it on the intertubes. The only teams we really care about doing well against are Germany, Argentina and (recently) Portugal.

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010-06-13 21:37:05 »

i got like 10 of these pics =P
« Last Edit: 2010-06-13 21:39:46 by OutFoxxed »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010-06-13 21:50:26 »
It's less effective trolling material than you think, especially as most English people will agree with the first pic. Except maybe zoologists who might tell you that baboons have better catching abilities than Englishmen. ;D

Srsly, our goalkeepers are all awful. ???

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010-06-14 15:55:43 »
Double post tiem ;D

Japan won a game outside of their country for the first time ever

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/matches/match_10

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010-06-14 17:19:54 »
i'm not trying to troll. i laughed at these pics, and my brit friends laughed at em too =P. making fun of people is a form of joking around (sometimes, other times we just hate you) for guys. it's friendly and not meant to troll. if i were trying to make you mad/troll you i would probably just act extremely ignorant. like saying USA wins 1-1 :]  

damn why isn't canada in the world cup =/

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: 2010-06-14 17:30:11 »

What about 'bury alive the Chinese children'? Japan seems pretty good at that game ; )

Code: [Select]
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDDDDDDNWWWWp                            pWWWWWWWQMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLE97@@x\\\\/[[[[[[/#:::::&dd@@@@@@@@@@@@ddddddddddd ::::::\//#_9LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLJH  #[[/[###[^dddd799999dpWWWWpWppdNNNNNNNNNNHpH3pzQLMMMMMMMMMMMMQW [/\3LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLDN #/[x@dp77DLLLzEEEEEEEEEEEJLLLLLMLPP777777777EPPPLLQE73HHWQLMMMMMMMMMMPp\/#3LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ3x[/#_7PMW&37pHppppWdNWWWWWWWWWWWWpWpd77EPPPPPPPP7777HWdNp9PLzW_3ELMMMMMMMMMLd[/ zMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMQ_[[xdzLMMMMDMMMMLPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQp3WWppppWWWHN77EQ73ddWPD9Hd9LMMMMMMMMz:/#WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMd[/ JMMMMMMMMMLE3@d7777HpWWWd3pEMMMMMMMMMMMML7^pMMMMMMMMMLLL97H@39z7dH9MzWp7DMMMMMML&/[dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMD//_MMMMMMMMMz_H9PMMMMMMMMMML7QLPMMMMMMMMMMMMW^LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLE@d9LW_9LMDddMMMMMMM_//9MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMD//WMMMMMMMML EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQxzMMMMMMMMMMMMM&JMMMMMMMMMMMMMLMMMMMMMLW_7LW_7MMLMMMMMMMPx/[7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMML /[EMMMMMMMMP3MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMJPMMQW3^ #[[[[[[\^^^p7LMMLW9MLDMMMMMMMMMMMPx/[9MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMLD_//dMMMMMMMMMMMMP3@@@@@@@d97DLMNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDHx/[\xdHH///////////#:HPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMML_[/ 7PMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMz3:[/x9LMMMMMMMQQMJx[/#xxxx\////[:_JLMMMMMMMMMMMM7 [/xdQMMPQJ:////////#dd\/#7L7NEzzLMMMMMJNNNNNd#//#dPMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMW[/#HzP3&WWWW3HpHHzE #[[[[[/////////[^73&&QMMMMMMz[/[WLP9dx#/[[x      x[[/#/[ MDp& HDMMM7WWWWWWW3& x\/#dDMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMH//&Q93_EzEJMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLz7777&^\////[x&QMMMMMMM3\/[#[/# HELLMQ xWLMMLLE77DLM9WMMP9 xxxxxxx&7DMML7^Hx/#dMMMMMMMMM
MMMQ//&D_JDddNz7NNNNNNzLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQ[/_PMMMMMMMMMMMMEH NQLMMMMMMLp\/\&NPMMMMMLDN&:#[/#@33333 #[[&QMMQ_H3[/xDMMMMMMM
MMMQ//pxEM9dMd:/#\\\:[/\dJMML9HDMMMMMMMMM[/@MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLW^\//:xxxx[/[\^@3JLL_ QMMMLzx/[9MMM DJ:/#JMMMMMM
MMMQ//&@MM33M3^WPMMPPD3//[xx#/#NMMMMMMPQd[/HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQWWWWWWWEDLMMMLQp//@MMMMMLx/[9MM DMQ#/xMMMMMM
MMMQ//3xDM LMMMMMMz##zLWddddWEPMMMMMQ&[[/x7LMMMMMMMMMMMMWdddd7DLHLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMzpd:[[#/[WQMMMML:/_MM DMM_/WMMMMMM
MMMQ//&&NM7^7LMMML7//JMMMMMMMMMMMQ_\[/#EDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLH__^#/[Wd@NNNNNNN7MMMMMMMLzp #[[x&7PL#//[#  9Lx/_MM DMPx^MMMMMMM
MMMMH//& 9LMNpDMM\///dMMMMMMMLLzWx//// QMMMMMMMMMMJ7&&&&&dPML#/HMMMMMMMMMQMLLEN&\#/[xd9PMMMMd[[H7HHHQd/[NMDxPM9[PMMMMMMM
MMMMM@/[37HpHWQMN//[/[HPMML73d77PP@3z\/\NLMMMMMMMzx\\^^_#[99 [/pMMMMMLQN3@ \[/#\//dPMMMMMMD@//&MMMMMW[/&LMd3ME\dMMMMMMMM
MMMMMLd[/&LMMQNL_/[_[[/#HEPQLMMMMMMMMLp\/:@73:_MMMMMMMMMPDM9 d9ENp_x\#/[\  3NzLQ//7MMMDN&:[//xHMMMMMPpED7&HL_/xLMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMp//&MMMML[/\[/dN///[xHELMMMMMMMMLW^\\\x7MMMMMMMLJJ9HHxx#//[:&39ELLMMMMMzx/[NN&:[[\///^LMMMMMMz@ppJD9 /[7MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMM@/[zMMML[///xP /\73 #/[## __d777NNNNN3_____x##[/[[#  3px/#JMMMMMMLDPz /////[\_pNx/[pMMMMMMMMMM7d [/[_QMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMQ[/dMMML[//[JMx/&MMMD#/&ddd :::://#:::x@d //3EJJLLLMMMMP[/HMLP9d^\////////HDMM7#/xzMMMMMMMMMMM9 /[_QMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMML[///:&:/\DMLx/#QMMMMMMM@/#JMMMMMM7//PMMMMMMMMMMQ /[ #[/////[:&7 /:LML [[@PMMMMMMMMMMP /[&QMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMML[////////\x^:/xdd3E999E /:9E99999d//NE9999H@::\[///////\^pJDMMM^/#N3#/:EMMMMMMMMMMMLx/[9MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMML[//////////////////////////////////////////////[#x/[9LLLMMMMMMMLd[//x7MMMMMMMMMMMML@//WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMML /[\////////////////////////////////////[[x _WzPMN/[DMMMMMMMML9 #/x7MMMMMMMMMMMMML&//dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMMME[/@ //x:[//////////////////////[::_//@9PLMMMMMMMz:/\EMMMMLN&[/#HEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNx/#3MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMMMM@/[H /#Pd//dEpH//xpppp3:/#zQDDDPMML[/NMMMMMMMMMMMP:/\DD7^#/\^EPMMMMMMMMMMMMMLN^//&PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMMMMMd// :x7Md//3MM&/[EMMMMJ[/pMMMMMMML[/NMMMMMMMMMMMLp//#[/\_9LMMMDEpWMMMQN7MLN:/#&9MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML[/dMMMMMMM9^#/#^^H:/[EPL /[EMMMM[/_MMMMMMML#/ MMPPPDNp^^#[[[ _WQMMML7WHpzDLEddWzz_\/#3LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMM3//pMMMMMMMMMP9ddx:[[[[[:\//# d@@x/[&@@@@@@ #/\::[[[[[\xdd7DLMMMLJ3dHELPE3dH9PJ3:[//#7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMLx/#LMMMMMMMMJzMMMMMPDDQWWWWWH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^@WWWW7DDDDLMMMMPQWddN7DQEpd3EPD7 #/[xpJ /[7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMD//dMMMM&PMMMPd&QMMMMMMMMMP777777777777777777zMMMMMMMMLP7HH3pJQD73dH7QLLJ@x[/#@9DMMML_[[&LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMD//pMMMM JMMMMMPHdH9zMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDLMDzz9pdWH79JzWpd3pzPzJ3 x[[[^pzLMMMMMMML_//\DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMD//pMMMMDp_pJLMMMMLJNW33WWWWWWWWWWWpHNNNNNNNNW3H7@d@WWW7WJJQMLQW_\[[[xdpQDMMMMMMMMQW_\///[QMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMD//dMMMMMMMDN_H7DLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLJEEEEEE9WWNpWHN77JPLMMMMMLzp^\[[\&NDLMMMMMMMMMMQWx[[\&7\//7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMML /[WMMMMMMMMMLJWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW9QQQQQQDMMMMMMMMMMMMMLzp^#/[:&NDMML9ND7NNNNNNH#[//x@WN9://xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMML_[/^LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPEJDE3 #/[:&7PMMMMQd:/#@xxx:#///\xxxxxx#[///[:: 7EDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMN\/#^9PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDQWp^ [[///[#x&7PMMMMMMMN#/#3LMMP7x[/x9MMMMMMMLE#//\&:[#[[\WDMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMLW_[/[^@9JLLMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLE9p&&x\////\x^d9JJJzLMMMMMMMMMM3[/_LML9_[[#HJMMMMMMMMML ///xMMLLzp#// ELMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMP9d_\[[[[ xxxxxxxxxxx\[[/[#\^_@WzDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7[/ LEH\/\&JLMMMMMMMMMML /[\/&MMMMMMLz^#[#dDMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMQJJJEHdddddddddddWJJDLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM9xx@DdxxxpLMMMMMMMMMMMMP@xxWd^DMMMMMMMMMLNx&3LMMMMMMM
« Last Edit: 2010-06-14 17:42:06 by Bosola »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010-06-14 17:50:04 »

What about 'bury alive the Chinese children'? Japan seems pretty good at that game ; )

Yeah, but the BBC doesn't carry that sport any more; it's only on Sky and you have to pay extra. I can't be bothered.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #39 on: 2010-06-14 18:05:54 »
No, you can get it on freeview, over on BBC WATCHTHEMBURN.

MADDOGG

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010-06-14 18:25:54 »
ok im pissed that england drew with usa but i gotta say those pics are funny as hell

i got like 10 of these pics =P

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010-06-22 15:41:06 »
Update!

lol France. Even their president is pissed off with them ;D

Apologies for linking to the Daily Mail

edited because I'm a fucking retard
« Last Edit: 2010-06-22 16:56:35 by Kudistos Megistos »

« Reply #42 on: 2010-06-22 16:52:21 »
Even they're president is pissed off with them ;D

*brain explodes*

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2010-06-22 16:55:58 »
Even they're president is pissed off with them ;D

*brain explodes*

*performs ritual suicide out of shame and embarrassment*

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2010-06-22 18:34:31 »
Being French myself, I'm very glad the French team got their ass handed to them for 3 reasons.

1) I hate football and our football team
2) the media (especially TV) will try to start talking about more interesting stuff, hopefully.
3) it shuts up those arrogant %!$&¤§!

:)

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2010-06-23 19:08:15 »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010-06-23 19:09:45 »
lettuce celebrate the USA
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/qhimm.com

Oh Christ! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2010-06-24 04:59:26 »
Landon Donovan is now everybody's hero.  Worldwide.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2010-06-24 11:51:37 »
Landon Donovan is now everybody's hero.  Worldwide.

Who? ;D

Also, I've heard that, now South Africa are out,a lot of South Africans are supporting England. I also heard that a lot of Japanese people supported England in 2002 after they got knocked out. In fact, a BBC commentator last night said that England was the world's second team and that most people support us when their team has been knocked out. That can't be right, can it?

Lion

• Sleeping Lionheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010-06-24 17:07:45 »
standing are:
USA
England
Scrub1
Scrub2

USA is playing ghana
England is playing Germany (ouch)
USA and england have same number of game won, lost and tied. so they went to who scored the most goals (though we had the same point differential lol)