Author Topic: Hermoor  (Read 42960 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Hermoor
« Reply #75 on: 2010-07-15 03:18:40 »
That dude in the video has problems. Kind of scary watching him.

Indeed, it's very scary to see someone who thinks that imitating Fred is a good idea. Having such a bad sense of humour is good reason for him to see a psychiatrist.

EDIT:

Oh god, all of his videos are that bad
« Last Edit: 2010-07-15 03:22:16 by Kudistos Megistos »

halkun

• Global moderator
  • NicoNico :)
    • View Profile
    • Q-Gears Homepage
« Reply #76 on: 2010-07-15 05:30:20 »
This guy is one of the reasons why I very recently got a Level-up in mod powers. I can clean up Unrelated now with a mighty whack of my ban hammer. These tools were something I didn't have before. 

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010-07-15 05:36:56 »

That's someone whose body is growing faster than his brain.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2010-07-15 12:01:37 »

That's someone whose body is growing faster than his brain.
It may be bad and he's kind of weird but his videos got more than a million views.. It's like he's spreading a virus to people's mind in those videos.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010-07-15 18:15:04 »
It may be bad and he's kind of weird but his videos got more than a million views.. It's like he's spreading a virus to people's mind in those videos.
You forget that children and 13 year olds are allowed on the internet.  No one else could possibly find it funny.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010-07-16 08:24:28 »
Well, I was looking around Youtube, looking for some good videos. And I found Hermoor. I can tell it was Hermoor because his page had comments talking about Qhimm. And he's still active.  :-o

Of course, I bet Kudistos Megistos, as well as some of the other members, already knows this.
« Last Edit: 2010-07-16 08:32:16 by Mirenheart »

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010-07-16 12:01:21 »
Well, I was looking around Youtube, looking for some good videos. And I found Hermoor. I can tell it was Hermoor because his page had comments talking about Qhimm. And he's still active.  :-o

Of course, I bet Kudistos Megistos, as well as some of the other members, already knows this.
Hermoor's still active? I have to see his page for fun.. *searching*

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010-07-16 13:47:36 »
Yes, Hermoor's still around and he's making friends all over the place ;D

I also notice that he's a fan of George Galloway. Figures. ::)

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010-07-18 01:18:16 »
Something Hermoor told me on Youtube:
"No my friend, I suggest you go do something better with you time. You are obvisouly bored, don't waste your time on a forum like that."

Obviously, I'm bored... And yet I'm having a hell of a time with these awesome mods.

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010-07-18 01:25:12 »
Did he contact you himself, or did you initiate conversation?

If you were the one who contacted him, well, I suggest you do something better with your time.  You are obviously bored.  You shouldn't waste your time on a guy hermaphrodite like him it ;D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #85 on: 2010-07-22 23:39:23 »
i remember spending hours of laughing reading all the posts he made, then he went to my youtube account and insulted disturbed *demonic voice* he shall not be spared for this atrocity

:P

i mean it though, he reminded me of the crazy guy who appears in comedies, you know, the one who's always got a god complex, but everyone ignores him

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010-07-22 23:52:38 »
Lol it seems like he found everyone on Qhimm's youtube channel. He couldn't find mine apparently though. :P

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010-07-23 01:30:17 »
I thought I found him on another forum I got to. I was looking around the Titan Quest forums, and found someone name Tyr! His posts don't seem like the actual Hermoor, so it's most likely someone else, but still...

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010-07-23 01:42:39 »
Tyr happens to be a god in Norse mythology, which is yet even further evidence that the Tyr we got here was indeed Hermoor (Hermoor was a Norse mythology freak, like he lived for nothing else except to troll us).

However, it's very possible that the Tyr you found got his name from the same thing, but is someone other than Hermoor.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2010-07-23 01:48:48 »
That is so doubtful i would almost say it is impossible. There was some posts that people did not see that pretty much cemented the fact that it was hermoor.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2010-07-23 02:39:30 »
What's amazing is that, this time, Hermoor managed to spell correctly the name of the mythological figure he was hijacking. He didn't when he raped the name of poor Hermodr. ;D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2010-07-23 02:43:49 »
What's amazing is that, this time, Hermoor managed to spell correctly the name of the mythological figure he was hijacking. He didn't when he raped the name of poor Hermodr. ;D

He leveled up. :)

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010-07-23 05:05:34 »
Tyr happens to be a god in Norse mythology, which is yet even further evidence that the Tyr we got here was indeed Hermoor (Hermoor was a Norse mythology freak, like he lived for nothing else except to troll us).

However, it's very possible that the Tyr you found got his name from the same thing, but is someone other than Hermoor.
It was him.  He created a brand new rage thread (deleted) spouting the same stuff he always used to.   He will enlighten us or show us the way, we are all childish fools for being on the internet, etc.   

The Seer of Shadows

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010-07-23 11:31:21 »
I should've been more clear.  Of course the Tyr on these forums is Hermoor.  I was convinced of that the minute I saw his thread offering to import a viking into the game.  That was his very first post.

What I'm saying is that the name "Tyr" is not something of his original invention, so the Tyr that Mirenheart found at the Titan Quest Forums could easily be someone else, not Hermoor.

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2010-07-23 20:11:31 »
Lol it seems like he found everyone on Qhimm's youtube channel. He couldn't find mine apparently though. :P
Mine neither. Then again, I use a different username on Youtube than here, and my account mostly just has Sonic stuff on it. It'd take a fair amount of research to connect it to me. Not impossible, but probably far beyond Hermo*r's ability.