Author Topic: Thoughts About -Final Fantasy- DISSIDIA!  (Read 39572 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts About DISSIDA
« Reply #25 on: 2009-09-28 17:01:23 »
I'm actually pretty excited about the Dirge sequel.  I'm sure you'll play as Genesis (at least some) and I kinda liked his whole story in Crisis Core.   

I'm just curious to see what kind of story they weave in it.  With Sephiroth presumably dead... and him and Genesis basically being equal in strength... the story could either be pretty engaging... or shit like DoC... we'll just have to wait to see I guess

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009-09-28 19:01:30 »
My only complaint, emo Cloud :( 
Quote from: Emo Cloud
"Oh but my feelings!"
 "I need a reason to fight for my feelings"
"Sometimes my feelings feel feelings"

These aren't exact quotes, but you get the idea.   Squall seemed more manly than Cloud, and that is upsetting.

Oh come on, he isn't that bad, least I never remember him saying anything about his "feelings", ever.  :-P Only that he's searching for a reason to fight. That and Sephiroth constantly calls him a puppet, which is reason enough to have your self-esteem lowered. T_T

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009-09-28 19:41:42 »
Oh come on, he isn't that bad, least I never remember him saying anything about his "feelings", ever.  :-P Only that he's searching for a reason to fight. That and Sephiroth constantly calls him a puppet, which is reason enough to have your self-esteem lowered. T_T
Maybe I exaggerated some :P  But if Square is going to continue using Cloud based on his AC personality, I would much rather they use Zack.  At least they haven't butchered his character... .. yet.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009-09-28 20:58:27 »
PUPPET PUPPET PUPPET, sephi just wouldnt stop. its kinda like hermoor and his toilet bowl analogy.... that must make him a sephi fanboy :P

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009-09-28 22:14:58 »
My fave thing about Communications is the artifact Dagger or Noname whatevere it was called. Can't be equipped on anyone, wroth 20-30k Gill.

Thats all I've gotten so far.

chocofeather

« Reply #30 on: 2009-09-29 03:54:59 »
first of all... thats zack, not cloud.

second of all, stop trolling, go to your forum and socialize with /all/ your members.

as to Cloud's old peresonality, there was a slight hint of it in dirge of cerberus with the little "srry i'm late" gag, echoing from the opening of ff7. perhaps we'll see him not so emo in the sequel to dirge, and perhaps that game will be half decent. (i wonder if G will be russian again?)

Sequel to dirge????  Have the FF team gone so mad with money!  for christs sake leave FF7 alone!

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009-09-29 04:14:42 »
Dissidia?....hmm..Haven't played for a while...

Cloud's a badASS?..... He seems pretty lofty to me...I guess... :?

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009-10-02 02:44:18 »
I just just beat it. ^^ It was teh awesomesauce! Chaos battle was intense. o.o

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009-10-02 03:16:11 »
I haven't gotten to Chaos yet, but from what friends say, he is like
Kefka on Crack
.  I think I'm gonna start workin on Sephiroth or a villian of somesort...ExDeath?

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009-10-02 03:19:05 »
ExDeath looks quite fun, you can't air dash but you can teleport! My friend was playin against me as ExDeath and kept on spamming that move, it really messes with you. XD

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009-10-02 03:21:13 »
AWSOME! "Who needs dashing...I CAN TELEPORT!"  Problem is the leveling...mass Quick Battles or something I guess? TO level Cosmos characters I just go through their chapter a couple times. Damn villians have no scenario...which proves how stupid Square is sometimes  :-P

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009-10-02 03:26:00 »
Arr, I know I wish I could level the baddies through story mode, it would be so much faster.
What you could do is fight people in communication mode if you have the opportunity, I believe leveling is faster that way. If not, then I guess lotsa quick battles is the way to go. Make sure you plays lots on your special day, it helps a lot.

I'm still maining with onion knight  :-P Got him to level 74 so far.

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009-10-02 03:35:01 »
I naturally go for Cloud, the guy with the spiky hair? Remember him? We seen him at Wal-Mart the other day?  :lol:

Communications mode is kinda hard...Though I do leave card exchange on when I have the chance to meet some people. I know a couple of people who have the game already, but I don't know if I could battle them...time...its all about time.. (Damn you school :P)

Other then that...I recently killed a lvl 80 Sephiroth with lvl 50 cloud. Mass Cross-Slash, Bravers, Omni-Slash, and Climhazzard  :-D

I wants OMNI-SLASH VERSION FIVE!! The one from AC when he totally kicked Sephiroths ass. ACC Omni-Slash 5 actually had the normal 15 hits, while in the original it had like 5 or 6... which is what they gave us in Dissidia...Seriously, if its God Vs. God, with Heroes helping, the Gods should make you semi-Godlike because just because Cloud has this big chunk of metal on his back, or Squall has a gun with a long ass bayonet on it that fires 9mms, doesn't make them GODLY.

Though the game is VERY VERY good.  (Could have made Sephiroth NOT have that crappy jewelry on his outfit though...)

They really made the game allot more accurate with the characters though.
Firion for example, in FF2 he could use all the weapons, same in Dissidia,. In FF7 cloud could use Great Swords, same in dissidia.  In FF5 Bartz,c could master jobs, when you entered Ex-Mode it said Job mastered...lol I've been in an FF5 Mood lately. Jobs and stuff...Ff3 never really cought my attention...3 foot guys with helmets shaped like Onions that could change jobs? No thanks :P Though the story for it is VERY good. DS version...Must play...Thanks alot !!!  :evil:
« Last Edit: 2009-10-02 03:36:47 by Masa-Buster »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009-10-02 03:38:26 »
I beleive when you beat the game you unlock a new mode at the start menu, pretty much, its an endless fight, you just keep fighting more things. thats how your supposed to level.

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009-10-02 03:40:08 »
O YEA!!! The duel coliseum thing! Thanks Timu. I forgot all about that.

That means I have to kill Chaos, well at least GET to him for now, Chapter 1 for the Chaos Impluse..whatever it was called.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009-10-02 04:08:13 »
Yeah I just unlocked that. I didn't know what it was really, I only played 3 people in the Colosseum n figured it be best if I stopped playing until tomorrow. Going to have a dissidia overdose. @_@

In FF5 Bartz,c could master jobs, when you entered Ex-Mode it said Job mastered...lol

Similarly, Cloud says "I'm breaking my limit!" :lol:

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #41 on: 2009-10-02 04:16:58 »
I level up by using the Magic Pot + 9999 BRV thing. It works wonders if you know what you're doing.  :-D

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009-10-02 04:21:56 »
I level up by using the Magic Pot + 9999 BRV thing. It works wonders if you know what you're doing.  :-D

i'm not familiar with that, what do u udo?

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #43 on: 2009-10-02 04:44:34 »
Easy. Start a quick battle. Get a low level character (let's say, Cloud), and then choose your opponent (the person that used this choose Exdeath). On Exdeath's level, put him all the way to 100 (maxed out-- you get this when you have unlocked the level gaps in the PP Catalog). On his behavior and strength, I put them to max as well. Before the battle starts, have your summon 'Magic Pot' (you know, the one you get on the SECOND time around through Cloud's story mode (it's the one where you have to TRIGGER in order to summon). When the battle starts, let him use bravery attacks until you are on break (more than likely you will end up on break within the first hit). Continue until his BRV is at 9999. Once it's at 9999, wait til you have BRV and then use Magic Pot. Then hit him with an HP attack and there, you killed him! And your EXP will be flawless. It will sky-rocket if you have Chocobo Feather and any bonuses like the Gyashl Greens and the Bonus Day rewards.  :-D
Here's a good example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lTPPakxkAE

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009-10-02 10:01:16 »

Sounds kinky... :wink:

Love those Japanese games....  :lol:

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2009-10-02 15:46:45 »

Sounds kinky... :wink:

He also says at the end of a battle "I won't sleep well tonight".  :wink:
Maybe he'll be too busy "breaking his limit" o.o'

Masa-Buster

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009-10-02 16:22:07 »
Also when Cloud enters Ex-Mode it says "THE POWER OF MAKO!" which sounds retarded...o well.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009-10-02 16:30:49 »
Just finished Terra's storyline.  Cloud is surprisingly...normal. 

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #48 on: 2009-10-02 17:20:03 »
Also when Cloud enters Ex-Mode it says "THE POWER OF MAKO!" which sounds retarded...o well.
I believe it says that when he is in his AC outfit. Which I kinda find it irrelevant as to why it would say that but oh well.  :roll:

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009-10-02 17:46:39 »
Ohh, they say different things when they're in different outfits?  :-D