Author Topic: FFVIII - Music Works, Sound Effects Dont - Lunatic Pandora Mod  (Read 2462 times)

Ayelwen

• View Profile
Bought LP mod few days ago. got it all set up. Music works, but sounds effects dont. ex. sounds when drawing or attacking enemies, chirps when changing menu selection... but music works fine.

I've deleted the install, re verified cache, then put the mod files back in. still an issue. The only thing I didn't do was test if the effects were working prior to mod install.

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Bought LP mod few days ago. got it all set up. Music works, but sounds effects dont. ex. sounds when drawing or attacking enemies, chirps when changing menu selection... but music works fine.

I've deleted the install, re verified cache, then put the mod files back in. still an issue. The only thing I didn't do was test if the effects were working prior to mod install.

Hm. This seems like an issue with the audio.  Have you installed Roses and Wine?  Have you gone into your game menu and made sure sounds are turned up?  Lunatic Pandora doesn't modify anything regarding sound files.