Author Topic: Trolling Thread: For all your trolling needs  (Read 39506 times)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Trolling Thread: For all your trolling needs
« Reply #100 on: 2011-03-26 21:26:33 »
Is that what your problem is? You feel we should have debated opinions?

gotenksssj22002

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2011-03-27 02:53:39 »
isn't that technical what a forum is for debating things regardless of opinons or anything having a debate means all opinons/facts sud be listend to regardless of what u think of the person, or if you think their trolling if their post makes sences towards the topic at hand it can't be classed as trolling or just coursing an argument. i've notced from reading a few theads on this forum that some people desmiss other peoples opinons based of past but don't forget people grow/change over the years.

lol i wonder if i'll get flamed for this post  8-)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #102 on: 2011-03-27 05:05:47 »
someone earlier said that thoughs that don't really contribute to the game (FF7) seem to troll the most, i hope they don't consider me a troll T.T

SL, if i remember correctly, a devils advocate is someone who does for themselves, and encourages others, to do what they feel they should do regardless of right or wrong (or was that just Sean O' haire.... sorry if i got that mixed up Kudistos).

i think that sometimes, people don't even really realize they're trolling, they're getting so deep into an arguement they make the transition and don't even realize it. i'm not sure whats gone on here, but this might be the case is all i'm sayin.

anyway sorry if this little tidbit was innaffectual. (i think that's how you spell it...)

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2011-03-27 09:03:08 »
SL, if i remember correctly, a devils advocate is someone who does for themselves, and encourages others, to do what they feel they should do regardless of right or wrong

Eh?  I don't think you remember correctly.  Google it.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #104 on: 2011-03-27 15:24:49 »
SL, if i remember correctly, a devils advocate is someone who does for themselves, and encourages others, to do what they feel they should do regardless of right or wrong

Eh?  I don't think you remember correctly.  Google it.

like i said i could have been wrong and i apologize if i was

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #105 on: 2011-03-27 16:25:53 »
Why the heck does this thread keep poppin' up? (I know I know, because we are replying to it; just as I am doing right now)

This thread is random (I know the CU Forum is made for the purpose of "random"), but now it is so random that it is highly unreadable. It's random gibberish imo.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2011-03-27 16:58:14 »
Why the heck does this thread keep poppin' up? (I know I know, because we are replying to it; just as I am doing right now)

This thread is random (I know the CU Forum is made for the purpose of "random"), but now it is so random that it is highly unreadable. It's random gibberish imo.

Perhaps the forums should have a sage function? ;D

And I agree, it has served its purpose, whatever that purpose was. If I had the option, I'd lock it. I only have the "remove" option, however, and I'm always opposed to removing threads that aren't created by spambots.
« Last Edit: 2011-03-27 17:02:31 by Kudistos Megistos »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2011-03-27 17:22:53 »
Very well, as long as everyone is satisfied that this thread has served whatever purpose it served I will lock it.