Author Topic: SOLVED: need help to put weapon on field model  (Read 2582 times)

ita89

SOLVED: need help to put weapon on field model
« on: 2011-06-05 07:57:05 »
hey guys im new here sory if my english is bad, i need help  :(
is there a link to learn how to mod cloud in the field?
i want to make a cloud carried his sword oh his back.
how do i do that? i want to learn plis :oops:
« Last Edit: 2011-06-16 20:55:49 by Bosola »

DeCujus

Re: need help to put weapon on field model
« Reply #1 on: 2011-06-05 11:45:44 »
You need :

-Ficedula LGP tool
-Borde's Kimera 0.93 (the 0.95 dont work properly with field characters)

In your FFVII data folder you take in the char.lgp file in the field folder, then use the LGP tool to open this characters file and extract all in a new folder. Than you use the Kimera, open in the character folder you created, and searche for cloud with sword model : bhff.hrc

Then save the model in a new folder, Cloud sword folder. Use kimera again to find the base cloud model : aaaa.hrc, save it in another folder, Main cloud folder.

Open the models in two separate windows with kimera, then save the sword from the cloud model with sword, in a p file which you will name "sword" in the Main cloud folder, then in the Main cloud kimera's window, you click on the back from cloud model and in the bones options you add a new bone, the sword p file, then you adjust the sword to his back, you save the model and you copy/paste the Main cloud files in your Character folder. At last you create a new char.lgp file with ficedula lgp tool and you put this file in your FFVII data field.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: need help to put weapon on field model
« Reply #2 on: 2011-06-16 20:54:45 »
Not really a troubleshooting issue, but I'm going to treat it as a solved one anyway.

If you have any specific issues with modelling or texture handling, create a new, specific topic about the matter.