Re: Codes
« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-11 11:49:56 »
Controlling all the NPCs seems like a pretty cool one

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-05-12 03:50:13 »
easier menu from highwind sounds cool to me, wonder how hard it would be to implement an instant world map menu while driving the highwind, instead of having to go inside the highwind to access it.

xLostWingx

• No Comment
    • View Profile
    • FFVII Lost Wing Mod/Hacks
« Reply #3 on: 2011-05-13 03:10:08 »
That is one of the better sites for FFVII codes that I am aware of.

If you want some codes that aren't there, check out........shit.......well it is in my FFVII Lost Wing Project thread.  At the very end. 

EDIT:  http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/antigsc/?codes&dev=gs&system=psx&game=ff7/ff7inbat

THe controle NPCs code is pretty sweet.  There are certain parts of the game that are kinda fun with that cheat.  You can be the soccer ball in Costa Del Sol.  Umm...You can be the materia keeper in Mt. Nibel.  Basically any field model that appears on a given screen can be controlled.
« Last Edit: 2011-05-13 03:11:41 by xLostWingx »

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-05-16 19:25:37 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 07:10:49 by Jenova's Witness »

Lazy Bastard

• I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...
    • View Profile
    • GameHacking.org
« Reply #5 on: 2011-05-31 16:06:58 »
THe controle NPCs code is pretty sweet.  There are certain parts of the game that are kinda fun with that cheat.  You can be the soccer ball in Costa Del Sol.  Umm...You can be the materia keeper in Mt. Nibel.  Basically any field model that appears on a given screen can be controlled.

Cool, my Sprite Control mod is still being enjoyed :)  That's one of my favorite codes I've hacked...good times.

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-05-31 22:54:39 »
Hey, can you find values for a code allowing the player to move anywhere like a third-person camera?

Lazy Bastard

• I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...
    • View Profile
    • GameHacking.org
« Reply #7 on: 2011-06-06 15:22:11 »
Hey, can you find values for a code allowing the player to move anywhere like a third-person camera?

Please elaborate. Do you mean you'd like a code allowing the camera to move anywhere while the sprite (character) you're controlling stays still? If so, I imagine you'd want this on joker, so you can later resume normal operation? Also, for interest's sake, may I ask why you want this code?

If you will, please use the forum feature to email me when you've responded to this, in case I don't drop by in good time. You can also always make a request on the GameHacking.org forums, where hackers actively await such requests.