Author Topic: AC Custom Models  (Read 305573 times)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #425 on: 2010-03-09 12:26:55 »
ok, so if not adding it to chaos works, why not replace the final gun for vincent (also called death penalty i think) with that model? at least that would make a little sense, would it not?

and about my problem, would reaplying the texture to each part fix the issue?

ight, i'll give it a try after i get home (march break, so close, must have)

Hey jaitsu, i was experiencing similar problems with kimera and i was able to fix it by copying over all the .rsd files from the original hi res field folder,  as well as the .hrc file to the folder that i saved the edited model to and all the textures were there in game. Hope this was helpful. :)

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #426 on: 2010-03-09 13:08:28 »
any one can make a ac sephiroth model? and also put the masamune in his right arM? i like sephiroth if some one make this im happy... kula is a god like in creating a model and i think he can make ac sephiroth that easy.. hehe i my ff7 that i played is chibi. i mean orignal res. but i put sephiroth patch.. but i want ac7 version.. if i can find where i can download the complete version of ac7 version i will appreciate it

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #427 on: 2010-03-09 18:27:14 »
any one can make a ac sephiroth model? and also put the masamune in his right arM? i like sephiroth if some one make this im happy... kula is a god like in creating a model and i think he can make ac sephiroth that easy.. hehe i my ff7 that i played is chibi. i mean orignal res. but i put sephiroth patch.. but i want ac7 version.. if i can find where i can download the complete version of ac7 version i will appreciate it
why put the Masamune in his right arm? he's left handed...

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #428 on: 2010-03-10 09:08:18 »
im sory im wrong hehe...
i like sephiroth and i like cloud too. but for me sephiroth is the coolest than cloud.. that's why i want the ac moded of sephiroth. I played ff7 with sephiroth patch thx to scorpicus for the sephiroth patch that i used..

Soul

• "I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #429 on: 2010-03-10 09:23:56 »
hmm.. if you want an ac sephy, wait for kula to make one..  ;D

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #430 on: 2010-03-10 14:27:22 »
hmm.. ok i will w8.. i try to go to to his site for the ff7 ac complete but wen i try to click the link there will have a user name and password.
and i dont have one.. i dont know where is the registration for the account.
also i want a motorcycle in the wordlmap instead of buggy or chocobo like the ff7 advent childen.. there's no chocobo there..
« Last Edit: 2010-03-10 14:44:30 by raym0nds1 »

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #431 on: 2010-03-10 17:41:22 »
hmm.. ok i will w8.. i try to go to to his site for the ff7 ac complete but wen i try to click the link there will have a user name and password.
also i want a motorcycle in the wordlmap instead of buggy or chocobo like the ff7 advent childen.. there's no chocobo there..
im pretty sure someone already made a bike model to replace the chocobo's with...

Soul

• "I'll take a potato chip AND EAT IT!"
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #432 on: 2010-03-11 01:14:49 »
im pretty sure someone already made a bike model to replace the chocobo's with...

I also tried to pm kula about those things.. coz i also want them..
but he said the he didn't make those models and the maker doesn't want him do distribute it anymore..

and the bike field model thingy.. i know i saw something.. but i cant remember where..

erichmr

AC Custom Models
« Reply #433 on: 2010-03-11 23:22:25 »
how do i install only the model? without changing the swords? and one more: how do i install the field model?
by the way, excellent models...congrats

erichmr

AC Custom Models
« Reply #434 on: 2010-03-11 23:51:00 »
because i have the remix patch installed, but i want to change ONLY cloud model and use the patch weapons...
and sorry for my bad english, i'm learning  ;D

idl12

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #435 on: 2010-03-12 00:09:31 »
you' d have to leave out the weapon files when you replace them in your battle lgp, they are 2 files, i believe ultima weapon was rtaa or something (not sure) and I've no idea what ragnarok was.

Cloud187

• View Profile
    • alt avatar
AC Custom Models
« Reply #436 on: 2010-03-12 01:54:54 »
WOW please do the original weapons ect and original sprites

erichmr

AC Custom Models
« Reply #437 on: 2010-03-12 04:20:00 »
man i cpy only the cloud files ( i've looked in the topic FF7 File Reconstruction Project!!) but the sword become all white...the model is right, but there is no color, i don't know what to do...

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #438 on: 2010-03-12 13:03:54 »
ok, so if not adding it to chaos works, why not replace the final gun for vincent (also called death penalty i think) with that model? at least that would make a little sense, would it not?

Hey jaitsu, i was experiencing similar problems with kimera and i was able to fix it by copying over all the .rsd files from the original hi res field folder,  as well as the .hrc file to the folder that i saved the edited model to and all the textures were there in game. Hope this was helpful. :)

ok, its worked for everything except the head, which is strange

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #439 on: 2010-03-12 20:43:46 »
I wonder how Chaos is coming... Anyone else think that Chaos looked kinda feminine in DoC?

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #440 on: 2010-03-12 20:44:08 »
who didnt look femenine in dirge of c?

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #441 on: 2010-03-12 20:46:16 »
who didnt look femenine in dirge of c?
Well... idk, Yuffie looked rather butch xD

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #442 on: 2010-03-12 20:50:23 »
I wonder how Chaos is coming... Anyone else think that Chaos looked kinda feminine in DoC?

Immortal Damyn

• Lord of the Twilight
    • View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #443 on: 2010-03-12 20:57:19 »
Yea... the skirt thing really doesn't go well with the rest of it. And, not that this looks femie, but I don't like the look of the wings much.... but eh.

idl12

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #444 on: 2010-03-13 00:45:52 »

make sure to copy the aaaa.hrc file as well, that fixed everything for me although it doesn't work when i try to put a sword on his back.

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #445 on: 2010-03-13 09:13:26 »

I also tried to pm kula about those things.. coz i also want them..
but he said the he didn't make those models and the maker doesn't want him do distribute it anymore..

and the bike field model thingy.. i know i saw something.. but i cant remember where..

hmm.. i see.. i also want ac model in complete patch but if he didn't want to share the complete patch it's ok there's no prob about that.. ill make it in manual.. it takes a lot of time before i complete the all character. and i dont knw where i can download the ac character.. for ex.. ac moded tifa, barret, yufie, vincent and the others..

and about the bike model in the world map.. i dont see other custom made.. i see it in kula site where the complete patch is in there.. i tryed to create a bike but it doesnt work i replace the buggy and it turns weird..

raym0nds1

AC Custom Models
« Reply #446 on: 2010-03-13 09:28:04 »
i have a problem about the ac cloud too, i copy ac cloud hi-res all files including the aaaa.hrc. after that i create and transfer it into char.lgp. when i run the game the head of cloud is missing and the upper left shlouder is missing too.. and i copy that file and save it in world_us.lgp to show him in the world map.. is almost the same the head and the upper left arm is missing...
what happen? i followed the instruction but it turns out to this..

obesebear

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #447 on: 2010-03-13 21:23:20 »
Finally took a look at Cloud's model...  Just curious, what is the poly count on just his earring??    I'm not a fan of guys with earrings, so as a personal taste I decided to delete it...took forever  :P

Any progress on Chaos?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
AC Custom Models
« Reply #448 on: 2010-03-15 18:34:36 »

make sure to copy the aaaa.hrc file as well, that fixed everything for me although it doesn't work when i try to put a sword on his back.

thats just completely replacing the entire thing, including all changes

idl12

• View Profile
AC Custom Models
« Reply #449 on: 2010-03-15 21:09:41 »

thats just completely replacing the entire thing, including all changes

Remember. you're not actually replacing the .p files so the changes remain there(It did for me), However, this is just a really half ass way of solving this problem, i'm still trying to find a  real fix for this.