Author Topic: Learning to create Models  (Read 1289 times)

Monstaman94

Learning to create Models
« on: 2012-05-01 20:39:52 »
So I've taken an interest in all the visual remodeling that is done on this site, and I wanted to start trying to learn how to create my own models for mods, and what not. Unfortunately I have zero background knowledge of creating any time of Mods at all. I was wondering if there are a few people that wouldn't mind teaching me/ showing me where to get a bit of help/ and giving me a list of programs I need to buy or if there are any free programs I can start off with giving me links to it. :D I know if I get started on doing all this I would probably mainly focus on creating new character models for all the playable characters! along with going along a PRP path and trying to add better 3D models to regular NPCs that haven't gotten the update in PRP. I know this is all kind of a big teaching matter seeing how I have no background knowledge on it but you gotta start somewhere right? :D and what better place than here?!?  ;D Thank you to anyone who does decide to give me help!

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: Learning to create Models
« Reply #1 on: 2012-05-02 00:04:55 »
I'm not sure if this is going to help you [Tutorials] Final Fantasy VII Mod Tutorials by Mike

Monstaman94

Re: Learning to create Models
« Reply #2 on: 2012-05-02 03:44:38 »
This looks like it'll help get me started! :D Do you know any programs I should go buy/download for free?